Chapter 2

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun groaned loudly as she saw the notification on her phone.
She look at the message that popped up on the notification and opened it.


“ Seol baby, looks like I can’t go home with you today, got held up in the studio. The producer that I’ve been trying to contact just texted me that he wanted to meet me after lunch, he said that he is interested in my music. I’ll let you know when I’m done, ah and could you please still pick Hyejeong first? I miss you baby, love you and thankyou.”


Seolhyun sighed one last time after checking her phone before she went to her vehicle and started it and went to pick the high schooler. Not wanting to make the younger wait for too long, she quickly went there but still being careful with her way of driving.

As soon as she reached the younger's school she saw the one that she was looking for standing outside the school gate with her arm crossed just like always. Seolhyun chuckled a little before she lower down her window and greeted the younger.


“ Hyejeong-ah, Hi, come on hop in.” 
Hyejeong glanced at the passenger’s seat realizing that her sister was no where to be found.


“ Hi unnie, where’s my sister?” 


“ oh she said that she can’t go home with us today, but don’t worry, I’ll drive you home, come sit at the front.” 
With a quick nodded Hyejeong went to the passenger’s seat and placed her bag on her thighs, buckled up her seatbelt and aimlessly looking forward. Feeling a little awkward Seolhyun glanced at her side to see the younger, she then started to think what to say to the younger to begin the conversation.


“ Have you eaten? Would you like to go somewhere?”
Hyejeong seemed a little startled with the question.


“ Why? Did you want to go elsewhere?”


“ hmm, actually I’ve been thinking, you know, we used to spend so much time together when we were younger, so I thought why don’t we spent sometimes together now catching up on what we’ve left for years now. We can go anywhere that you like, I remember that you used to like to go shopping, would you like to go to the mall? Or maybe you have somewhere in mind?” 


“ Then let’s go to your house.”


Seolhyun almost stepped on the brake as soon as she heard what the younger said.


“ W-What? Why would you want to go to my place?”
Hyejeong eyed the older without much expression on her face, but the intensity on the stare itself could make the older shuddered.


“ You said that you wanted to catch up on what we’ve left, well, you’ve been to our house for a countless of time, so I thought it would be only fair if you take me to yours, if you want to have a nice conversation and all in that matter.”
Seolhyun gulped hard as she saw the fire in the younger eyes, but she also thought that might be a good idea for them to start bonding with one another.


“ Hmm, alright, you’ve got a point there, but you should be aware there’s nothing in my house and my place is completely messy, are you sure you’re alright with that?”
Hyejeong shrugged her shoulder and nodded nonchalantly.


“ fine, my place that is.” Seolhyun then change the direction and went straight to her place, she was so focused on driving that she failed to notice the smirk on Hyejeong’s face.


And 10 minutes later they finally arrived at Seolhyun’s place, she parked car at her usual parking spot then she informed Hyejeong of their arrival as they got down from the car.
They waited for the elevator in silence, and when it finally arrived Seolhyun pressed her floor number and invited Hyejeong in to her apartment.


The first thing that Hyejeong noticed from the apartment was that the place was a complete mess, not dirty just unorganized. She looked around the apartment and notice that there was only one room in there 


“ so... Welcome to my house, what do you think?”


“ it’s messy.” Hyejeong said curtly.
Seolhyun was embarrassed by that, she then tried to pick some scattered items on the floor and put it back to their places.


“ Well I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting any guess today so I haven’t done any cleaning yet.” 
Hyejeong actually laugh at this and pointed her hand to the only room in there.


“ Is that your room? May I see it?”
Seolhyun scoffed a little at this and ruffled the younger hair playfully.


“ H-Hey! Why would you mess my hair for?!”


“ Geez, sorry, you’re just so cute and I can’t help it, and ofcourse you may, come let’s get in there.” Seolhyun grabbed Hyejeong’s hand and leaded her inside her room.


“ wow your room is even messier than mine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter