Chapter 5

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun was on her way to Jimin’s house that evening, they were planning to have a dinner together since the last 3 days Jimin were so busy that they barely talk to each other. Seolhyun was actually nervous if she had to see Hyejeong, she hasn’t talk to the younger too after the event at the younger house. She sighed deeply before she brushed all the thought away and continued to drive.


After she arrived she parked her car on the side way, she glanced at the Shin’s house and see that Choa was probably home since there was a car parking inside. She fixed her appearance, and jumped down from the vehicle, she could only hope that Choa won’t say anything to Jimin about her having a lunch at their house with her sister the other day.
As soon as she stepped on the yard, Hyejeong stormed out of the house with eyes full of tears.


Seolhyun stopped in her track as Hyejeong looked up at her and quickly hid her crying face.


“ H-Hyejeong? Are you alright? Hey hey wait, where are you going?!” seolhyun held Hyejeong’s wrist stopping her from going anywhere, Hyejeong refused to look at Seolhyun she bit her lips hard trying not to cry.


“ Jimin unnie is inside. She was having an argument with Mom, you should go and see her.” Hyejeong tried to pried her hands off Seolhyun’s grip, but the older was stronger, she quickly pulled Hyejeong to a tight hug and patted the younger head.


“ Shh, it’s okay to cry, don’t hold it back, I’m here Hyejeong.” Seolhyun whispered to her ear, something inside her roared when Hyejeong did cry hard at that and wrapped her hands tight around Seolhyun’s body. Hyejeong trembling hard on her hands made Seolhyun wanted to cry herself, something at the back of her mind remembered a similar scene happened like this in the past, but she can’t remember exactly when since the memory it self was blurry. 


The sight of the usual cold and indifferent girl crumbled replaced with vulnerability and sadness, and Seolhyun could see that this was the real Hyejeong, her true colour, not the strong and emotion less teenager that the younger wanted everyone to see. After all, she was still 18 years old, and she still needs the love from everyone around her.


They were silence for the next few minutes until Hyejeong finally stopped crying, she pulled away from Seolhyun’s grip and wiped her tears away.


“ T-Thankyou, I-I need to go now.” Hyejeong said to a still concerned Seolhyun.


“ Where are you going?”


“ Mina's house, it’s near, I will sleep at her house tonight, please tell my family about it, I don’t want them to worry about me.”
Seolhyun watched the crying girl in silence.


“ let me walk you there, it’s late and it’s dangerous for you to walk there alone.”


Hyejeong looked away, she huffed a little at this but didn’t complaint when Seolhyun held her hand and walk her to her bestfriend’s house.
Seolhyun never let go of Hyejeong’s hand, she kept it in her pocket of her jacket making sure that Hyejeong feeling warm.


Hyejeong can’t stop to glance at their intertwined hands and smiled secretly.


They were walking in silence, but it wasn’t awkward at all. Seolhyun was actually disappointed that Mina's house really was not far, she reluctantly let go of Hyejeong’s hand before she pressed the bell of Mina's doorbell.


After a few minutes a pretty short girl opened the door and greeted them with smile as she saw Hyejeong.


Seolhyun wanted to pulled Hyejeong back as she saw how Mina's touched the taller cheek lovingly, she smiled with concern as she realized that Hyejeong had been crying. Seolhyun knew exactly what that looks meant. This Mina is in love with Hyejeong, and the latter was obvious of it. Seolhyun wanted to groan as Mina suddenly engulfed Hyejeong into a tight hug and placed her hands around Hyejeong’s waist.


“ Why the did she hugged Hyejeong like that?! She shouldn’t be touching my Hyejeong!” seolhyun was shocked at her own thoughts, she can’t believe that she called Hyejeong hers, she must have gone crazy.


“ Ehm, sorry to interrupt but I need to go now, will you be fine Hyejeongie?” Seolhyun was so damn relieved that Mina finally let go of Hyejeong’s body and gave Seolhyun a questioning look.


“ Sorry I didn’t see you there, how rude of me, I’m Kwon Mina, thankyou for walking Hyejeong here.” Seolhyun took Mina's hand and nodded.


“ it’s fine, I’m Seolhyun, nice to meet you Mina.” As soon as Seolhyun said her name, Mina let go of her hand harshly, she looked coldly at the taller, and she came closer to her.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter