Chapter 7

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Baby how are you?” Jimin said trough the phone, being away for almost 5 days now making Seolhyun feeling extremely guilty that she didn’t even thought about her girlfriend at the slightest as she was busy having fun and bonding with Hyejeong. The past few days spent with Hyejeong made the older realized that Hyejeong was actually a timid and shy kid, the coldness and the sassiness that she displayed were actually just a way to act tough for whatever reasons there might be.


“ Ah Yeah, I’m totally great, we actually me and Hyejeong. So, what about you? Have you got a chance to show your music yet?”


“ Actually yeah! The people here are so welcoming, they listened to my music, gave me compliment and criticism here and there which I totally appreciated. So, you are at Hyejeong’s school already?” Seolhyun rose her eyebrows confusedly.


“ What? Why would I be there now? It’s still 9 in the morning Jimin, she shouldn’t be out until 3 pm right?”


“ Wait, don’t tell me that giant baby didn’t tell you?! Baby, today is Hyejeong’s cheerleading competition day! I bet she won’t tell you because she didn’t want to be a burden for you. She always is like that, thinking only from her point of view, never asking yours.” Jimin murmured under her breath, but Seolhyun could heard her and she wanted to ask what did she mean by that, but her thoughts were clouded on why the hell Hyejeong didn’t tell her.


“ if you go now though, you should still be able to watch her, she said that the competition start after the first break, so if you hurry now you could still be there in time.”


“ You’re right, I can’t believe that sister of yours didn’t tell me anything! I should be going now, it would be sad when her friend's family would be there watching them and no one came for her. I’ll talk to you later okay? Bye Jimin, have a good day.” When Seolhyun ended up the phone without even waiting for Jimin’s reply, and didn’t even bother to say I love you or things like that, Jimin could only smiled bitterly to herself. “ Guess what goes around comes around afterall.” But no one was there when Jimin finally break down on the floor.


.........
By the time Seolhyun arrived at the court, the podiums were filled with people, they even brought their banner to cheers for the competitors. Seolhyun knew that Hyejeong would be famous she would be surprise if she wasn’t anyway but never did she thought Hyejeong would be this famous.
Most of the podium were filled with people holding up Hyejeong’s banner, and what made Seolhyun actually annoyed were they were mostly men and the photos that they used were Hyejeong clad in her cheerleading uniform which show off her curves and her full s. Seolhyun gritted her teeth and looked away not wanting to see the men’s expression when they actually see Hyejeong in the field.


She quickly tried to squeeze in finding a spot where she could watch Hyejeong clearly, and when she finally found it the competition was also about to begin.


“ Welcome to the annual Cheerleading competition 2019, we would like to welcome all of the family and friends of the competitors that could spare some of your time to watch this event. Now, before we start let me introduce the teams that will compete with each others today. First, please welcome the eastern eagles with their captain, Cho Tzuyu!” applause could be heard from all over the places, people were cheering and some were booing, just like any other audiences in this kind of events. The MC kept on calling the other teams, until it was finally Hyejeong’s team turn.


“ last but not least, our ace, black swans with their new captain, Shin Hyejeong!” People were actually roaring when they heard Hyejeong’s name, Seolhyun was contemplating whether she should be proud or disgusted by it. But as soon as she saw Hyejeong, she was awe stuck by the sight. Hyejeong’s hair were tied into a high ponytail, she used a light make up just enough to enhance her beauty if that’s even possible, she wear a long sleeve cropped top which hugged her upper body just in the right places tightly. And those sinful legs were displayed just perfectly in that tight short, all Seolhyun wanted to do was to run there and cover the younger so anyone wouldn’t be able to see this sight, but on the other hand she also wanted to rip those uniform off her body and devoured her here and there.


Snapping from her own train of thoughts Seolhyun stood up and cheers Hyejeong’s name loudly, hoping the younger would actually looked up and see her.


Thankfully Hyejeong did, and when she saw the older she can’t even hide her own shock, she was gapping when she saw Seolhyun shouting her name excitedly. Seolhyun waved her hands to the younger and she posed a heart sign with her arms, Hyejeong actually laughed at this and shook her head in disbelief.


“ Now that every team is ready, let the competition begin!”
Seolhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter