Chapter 1

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ That’s it for today, I will see you guys next week.” The professor closed his book and went out from the class.


Seolhyun grunted and loosen up her body tired from listening to the lecture of the professor who happened to be the least of her favourite lecture. She quickly packed her things, saying goodbye to her classmates  who passed by her as they left the classroom, before pulling her bag over her shoulder. She ran happily with the thought of meeting her girlfriend.


There outside the hall, she saw a small blonde who was playing with her phone, too adsorbed with whatever she was doing with her phone to notice the taller girl, so Seolhyun took this chance to surprise her by hugging her from the back and placed a loving kiss on the shorter cheek.


“ Seolhyun! You scared the of me! Don’t do that baby!”  Seolhyun laughed at this and pulled the older closer to her before she nuzzled her nose on the shorter hair lovingly.


“ Hi babe, sorry you’re just so cute when you’re startled. You finished? Ready to go?” 


“ Yeah, but I gotta send my request regarding my application to the camp, you know, for the music camp that I wanna join from a long time ago. But we have to pick Hyejeong first, it’s about time she got out of school.”


“ Yeah I know, that was the camp that usually only famous musicians could join right?”


Jimin nodded at this. “ Yeah, I do believe if I'm accepted there would be a good chance I could show my music to one of the musicians there, who knows maybe one of the would like to buy my songs or even ask me to work for their album or something right? I'm just hoping they will accept me.”


“ Don’t worry babe, we both know how talented you are, and if you’re not accepted then it was their lost, not yours.” Seolhyun gave her a reassuring smile.


Jimin gave her a peck on the lips, feeling relieved from her girlfriend's words. The both of them walked hand in hand to the parking lot and headed towards Seolhyun’s car. Jimin handed the car keys to Seolhyun, they quickly drove from the university parking lot to Hyejeong’s highschool.


After 20 minutes of driving they finally arrived at Hyejeong’s school. The both of them noticed the tall and beautiful teenager that they were looking for was standing outside the school's gate with her arms crossed and pouted on her lips as she waited for them. Jimin got out from the vehicle and approached her taller sister and urged the giant to get in to the car playfully before she went back in to the passenger's seat.


“ Hey giant baby, how was your day?” jimin asked while looking at her sister trough the side mirror.


“ Hi unnie. It’s fine, nothing new or interesting happened.”
Seolhyun turned around and gave Hyejeong a bright smile before she drove away from there.


“ Hi Hyejeong.” 


“ Hi Seolhyun unnie.” Hyejeong said curtly, not bother to look at the older or even gave a smile. Her expression didn’t change even when Seolhyuj tried to smile brightly at her. 


“ Baby, I need you to stop at the stationary store first, I gotta need to grab something, won’t be long.” Jimin said to Seolhyun which earn a nodded from her.


The drive to the stationary store was quiet, only a small talk between Jimin and Seolhyun could be heard now and then. Hyejeong seemed busy with her phone, not bothering to join in the conversation between the two adults.


As they arrived at the store Jimin asked the both of them to wait in the car as it won’t be long anyway, leaving Seolhyun with Hyejeong alone in the car with tick awkwardness surrounding them.


Seolhyun can’t help but to look at the younger Shin from the rear mirror. The black haired girl wss resting one of her hand on the door handle while propping her chin on her palm. Hyejeong absentmindedly looked outside the window obviously feeling bored.  Seolhyun can’t stand the awkwardness, but she also have no idea what to talk with the younger.


Seolhyun has known the Shin family since she was a child, she basically grew up with them. Back then, Hyejeong used to be clingy and hyperactive, typically a cute little sister that everyone always dream to have. It was so weird to see the once bright and hyper girl grew up into a quiet and unapproachable teenager.


Feeling Seolhyun’s stare on her, Hyejeong raised her eyebrows and asked the older.


“ Why are you starting at me like that?”


“ W-What?! S-Sorry.” Getting caught red-handed Seolhyun quickly averted her eyes from the mirror.


“ That doesn’t answer my question at all unnie.” 
Seolhyun shifted uncomfortably in her seat before she gather her courage and faced Hyejeong directly. Hyejeong didn’t even flinch as Seolhyun turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter