Final

Love,The Second time around?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a few weeks, Dara was discharged of the Hospital. Now she is on her way to Busan where her family lives. She is there to rest form all of the stresses she got. It’s time for her to relax and unwind.   Dara smiled as she saw the blissful environment she is seeing while still on the bus.   ‘Ah, Busan’ She thought and smiled   Bom can’t accompany her because of school. Dara was excuse because of the accident that happened to her.   Dara took a deep breathe as she stepped out of the bus and again smiled as she saw her brother Cheondung and her sister Durami waiting for her at the bus stop. She waved at them and the two of them ran to her and hug her tight.   “Omo, Eonni, Neomu pogoshipoyo” (Sister, I missed you so much)  Durami said while still hugging her sister.   “Nado Noona” (Me too, sister) Cheonding said   They broke their hugs, Dara smiled at them.   “Aigoo, these two, come, I want to see Eomma already.”   Cheondung help her sister carry some of her bags.   As soon as their home, Dara ran inside their house and looked for her mother.   “Eomma-nim!” Dara said and run to her mother’s arms   “Aigoo, my santokki, I missed you so much” Her mother said   “Me too eomma”   “Aigoo, look at you, you look thin” Her mother said as she caress Dara’s face   “Are you tired from travelling? You should rest, I’ll just wake you up later for you to eat, okay?” her mother continued   “Araesso” Dara said and smiled at her mother.     WHILE EATING   “Oh Dara, By the way, I’ll accompany your brother and your sister tomorrow for their camping, do you want to come?” Mother said   “Na, I’ll just stay here, I want to rest, don’t worry Eomma, I can take care of myself now” “Okay then, if you say so.”   It made Dara wondered why her mother allowed her to stay, usually, her mother will insist for her badly to join. She just brushed of that feeling and shrugs her shoulders.       Dara’s mother and her siblings already left, now she is alone in their house. She decided to go to the convenient store to buy some ramen for her dinner.   “Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma” Dara greeted the old lady.   “Ah, aigoo, Dara! Aigoo, since when did you come home! You look pale!” The old lady said and gave Dara a light hug.   “I just came home yesterday, Aigoo, I missed this place so much. I want to buy some ramen for my dinner”   “I missed you too, instead of buying, I’ll just give some for you for free”   “Aigoo, Thank you so much Ahjumma” Dara said while even bowing to the old lady.   “Omo, ahjumma, I wanted to talk to you more but it’s already getting late, I’ll just go here tomorrow. And thank you for the ramen.” Dara said and bowed again.   “Okay, see you tomorrow then, Take care of yourself”   Dara started to walk on her way home. She knows she will be safe because people in Busan are really nice.   But after a few minutes of walking, she feels like someone is following her.   She fastens her pace and won’t even bother to look back at the person walking behind her.   “Dara!” The person called.   Dara ran fast as she could.   ‘Omo, the stranger knows me!’ She thought in her mind   “Dara! Wait for me! Yah! Rabbit!”   It was a relief for Dara to see their house and immediately went inside.   “Yah, Open this door, Dara!”   “Why would I even open this door? You’ll just get in and ruin my peaceful life again!”   “Yah, Dara, You’re mother called me and she asked for me to look after you, then I gladly said yes to her, so open this door now!”   Now Dara knows why her mother didn’t bother to please her to go with them. Her mother knows Jiyong. Jiyong once went there for a vacation with Dara. In fact, her mother is a V.I.P.   “I can take care of myself! Go home now!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter