I am Tired

Love,The Second time around?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 30 – Their Quality time   All the people know that G-dragon of Bigbang is single. Well, not everyone, except G-dragon’s close friends. They know that G-dragon is dating. He is in a relationship. G-dragon is a very private person. He doesn’t want his ‘personal life’ be invaded by media.   The only way for G-dragon and Dara to meet, is when G-dragon goes to Dara’s house or when it’s already late to the point that there are only few people around the city.   Jiyong is in Dara’s house, they are watching some shows on TV. Dara is sitting while Jiyong is lying on her Lap.   And Just in time, it’s the show where G-dragon was the guest.   “Look who we have here” Dara said while chuckling   “Oh, it’s the man you love the most” Jiyong said   Dara shrugged her shoulders   “Yah, what’s with the shrugging of your shoulders? You still love Heechul don’t you?” Jiyong said while glaring at Dara   “What are you glaring at?” She said and covered Jiyong’s eyes   Jiyong removed her hand that is covering his eyes.   “Great, do that” He said and pouted his lips like a kid   “Stop acting like a kid Jiyong, Quiet, I am watching.”   “That show is non sense so stop watching it! Can’t you see that the person you’re watching is here?”   Jiyong stood up and unplugged the TV.   “Yah, what do you think are you doing huh?”   “I said the person you’re watching there, is here!” He said while even pointing the TV and himself.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter