Misunderstood

Let's not fall in love

Seunghyun pov.

He reaches for jiyong hand but it is too late. He can't think straight he needs to move faster it is like something is stopping him from catching up to Jiyong he feels like a statue in his seat. He is breathing heavily, and he can't think straight. He got to his senses when the CEO tapped his shoulder. 

He looks at the CEO desperately asking for help as an older brother, not a CEO what to do because his brain will not let him.

YG looked at him with concern and said "Go follow him" That's all he said. That's the only words that knocked him to his sense and gathered all his strength to do that.

He looked at YG thankfully and nodded making his way out the building.

The first thing he did was call Jiyong as he was running out his way to his car, he looked at his phone the number was unattended he kept trying but had no luck when he was about to try again, his surprise Ji's manager was calling him. 

"Ne hyung?!" Seunghyun answered the phone with the speed of light

"Seunghyunniee~ I think I need to say this to you and as a manager and guardian of him, I can't take this anymore he needs you and I don't know what will happen to me after I say but my conscience is pushing me to tell you the truth, but he is at his parent's pension house and I know I trust you Seunghyunnie please take care of him and the rest with you". The last words hit him.

He felt relieved thanked the manager and rushed to his car.

He tried to call Ji but .... "wait for me".

Never to his mind think about anything but to go as fast as he can.

Jiyong's POV

He doesn't have the strength to move and just stares at the ceiling in the dark room. 

His headache is killing him before he can sleep with his tiredness he hears a car door close maybe his manager will get back to say something, He waits for a minute for someone to ring the doorbell but nothing happens.

"Manager hyung!?" He called while his eyes were closed.

He waited for a solid minute for an answer but no one answered. He tiredly exhaled and forced himself to get up off the couch. He doesn't give a damn if an intruder is waiting in front of his door.

Without opening his eyes he opens the door waiting for the person to talk. "why did you come back Manager Hyung?".

Jiyong waited patiently for the other person to respond but nothing came out. He slowly opens his eyes adjusting to the light outside. As his vision gets clear the person in front of him looks at him apologetically. Without any second to waste he closed the door as quickly as possible but Seunghyun blocked the door from closing. No one talks just them communicating with staring. Jiyong can't think straight he doesn't know what to do. 

" Move your foot," Jiyong said

" Jiyong please..." Seunghyun response.

"No I'm tired please go home" Jiyong responded with a tired tone.

After hearing Jiyong's response he defeatedly removed his foot from the door and heard the door softly close in front of him.

Seunghyun POV

He just stands and stares at the door for hours waiting for it to be open his feet are getting sore because it is so cold outside. He can't take it anymore he sits down beside the door leans his whole body on the wall closes his eyes thinking about what happened a few hours ago. 

He remembers his phone in his pocket took it out and contacted his mom to take care of their fur babies for a while.

"Hah... I ing deserve this..." he defeatedly admitted. "maybe this is my last ing night to live, I never imagine this night is this cold damn! I don't deserve to be comfortable I'm so damn tired but the cold hurts.. ha aha ha.. ing idiot talking to yourself again...." as Seunghyun talk to himself tired he feels drifting from sleep.

Jiyong POV

After closing the door he walked straight to his bedroom he lay down on his bed looking at the ceiling blackly.

"He is so ing hard-headed! Why did I fall in love with that person? ing Choi Seunghyun..." The last thing that came out of his mouth before he was knocked out to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a loud bang wakes up Jiyong to his sleep. "Why it is so cold in here" he talks to himself he looks around, and he sees his window is open wide he gets off his bed to close his window before he closes his window he sees a car parked out his house, he asks himself if he drives by himself. 

"oh! !!" he just said and run out of his bedroom.

"Choi Seunghyun you!!!" He runs for his life.

"Please do not let him die frozen outside" Jiyong plead.

Jiyong opened the door and he felt relieved when he saw the older one still breathing. He massages his face to his relief. He crosses his arm while looking at the man who he ing loves. He sighs and walks inside the house to grab some comforters for Seunghyun.

He was about to go out with the comforter with him. "Wait! Why I'm holding a comforter!? If I let him die out frozen.... if he dies..." he is fighting what to do next, he tiptoed on his way out he saw the man still sleeping crossed hands.

"I you die out here.... what will happen to me..." Jiyong carefully wrapped the comforter around Seunghyun but hands wrapped around his waist.

"let me go...So you're awake all the time?" Jiyong said

Jiyong is trying to remove the hands that wrap around him but the hold gets tighter every time to lets go. Jiyong slightly feels relieved by what the older one did. His relief is gone completely when he feels the older one shivering hard when he places his hand on Seunghyun's forehead his heart beats faster. The older man's temperature is burning hot. 

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.." Seunghyun mumbles desperately.

"This is not the time hyung! Let's go inside" Jiyong scolded.

 

Seunghyun POV

" the wind is so cold. Should I go in the car?" He asks himself

"No Seunghyun be a man" He shivers nonstop after hours of enduring the cold he feels extremely hot suddenly and that is not a good sign.

"This is it!! The last... I don't know the hours, or minutes of my life in this world... I still didn't apologize to Jiyong" Seunghyun slowly closed his eyes before he could maybe sleep to die a comforting touch made him feel alive again. Of course, he knows that smell. He didn't understand what the younger one saying but he got the courage to say those two words before he fainted to death.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.."