Lonely

Let's not fall in love

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes, he automatically reached for someone on his left but he felt nobody, he signs he remembered what happened last night the person he loves is broken like himself is not beside him, he tried to sleep again but it hurt like hell.

"Hyung." He unconsciously whispers.

A call from his manager caught his attention.

"Ne manager Hyung?" He asks lazily.

"Jiyong the CEO wants to meet you right now I don't know why, but I will be there in an hour okay? I know what happened last night please get yourself clean I'm on my way" his manager tells him.

Jiyong just nodded his head.

"Ne Hyung"

He lazily rises from his bed and moves to the bathroom.

He looks at his face in the mirror he doesn't look fine at all, he splashes water on his face.

"Get yourself together Jiyong"

After he does his business in the bathroom he goes to his dresser to find what to wear.

He heard a doorbell echoing, it was time to prepare to leave.

"Are you ready?" His manager asks.

He is looking outside hand in his chin lost in his thoughts

They arrived at the YG building, but he didn't hear his manager who kept calling for him

"Hyung I think this is a bad idea to go here," Ji said unconsciously.

"But we're here now and they knew that you were here already" Jiyong just sigh 

"Okay I'm going in then," Ji says

He wears his beanie and mask to cover his face completely so his fans will not see his current state, his manager opens the car door he hurriedly goes outside the car to the building, composes himself, and then starts walking to the elevator every step he does make him uncomfortable, he feels that this is not a good idea to come he always believed in his instinct, he takes a deep breath before he opens the door he and then slowly making his way inside.

He saw from the corner of his eyes the man that broke his heart last night. He walks straight to the sofa away from Seunghyun and sits there silently. He looks at the CEO waiting for him to talk. The aura inside the office feels suffocating, only he, the CEO, and Seunghyun inside so that makes sense. The CEO crossed his hands just looking at them two, finding the right word to say the CEO sighed loudly before he spoke.

" How was the enlistment?" the CEO asks then looks at Ji

" It is fine sir " Ji simply replied

The CEO nodded his head. The CEO can sense the atmosphere inside the room. He is contemplating in his mind if he's going to open up about what happened last night. The CEO knows everything and respects everything about it.

"So Seunghyun-a are you going to say something?" The YG asks.

"Ahh.. nee, I am leaving the group soon sir," Seunghyun says.

Jiyong feels like his heart stops for a second, and he feels his throat tighten, he is trying not to look at his hyung if he is serious. Jiyong suddenly stands up from the sofa, ready to burst out the door. He is trying but something telling him not to. YG just looks at him waiting for his next move. That time the CEO gave him to calm down made him feel numb. He almost lost his manners toward his senior. Until he calmed down he sat again quietly head bowed. He heard YG tell Seunghyun to continue.

"uhh, sir I reflected on myself this past year and I realize that staying in this industry is making me feel unsafe, feeling burnout I wanted to achieve my dreams and goals this time and I try to work just by myself-"

Jiyong can't take it any he bursts out of the office and hears from the back that the CEO calling for him but it is too late, his manager looks at him worriedly and just follows him outside the building to the car. Fans notice Jiyong bursting out of the building and the fans yelling in excitement, the manager comes to the rescue and blocks all the fans' cameras pointing at Ji. He guided the younger to the car, he never asked anything just silently closed the door and drove. The manager knows that he should drive to Jiyong's house. He was so focused on driving when he heard the young man crying, he felt bad about Ji's condition so to give the young man privacy he rolled up the vehicle's privacy compartment.

Jiyong's POV

Before he was about to burst out he saw from the corner of his eyes Seunghyun look worried and trying to reach for his hand, but was fast. A lot of thoughts happening inside his mind. he is talking inside his mind

" Is that the way he says that he is breaking up with me?" His heart hurt so bad he couldn't feel anything

" I should just go with my instinct to not get in, this is more heartbreaking than breaking up"

" it hurts so bad, hearing it come out his much it's like the moon hit me straight to my face" he is squeezing his heart so hard just to make it less hurt but it is not working at all, he got to his sense when a camera flashes at his face and his manager guiding him towards the car. The manager let him in the car, not a single word came out of his mouth and just drove out of the building. He can't take it anymore he burst into tears that he was keeping from the past year. He heard the privacy roll up he knew that his manager gave him privacy to just let it out. He culled up from his seat to comfort himself but nothing worked, he kept hitting his chest nothing happened, to the point that he stopped what he was doing and just let the tears roll down his cheek looking at the sky blankly. He is done having a conversation about his thoughts and decides to roll down the compartment and tell his manager that he decided to not go back to his house but to just go straight to his parent's pension house away from the city. He goes back to looking out the window ignoring his phone that keeps ringing for an hour letting the phone battery drain. He never noticed that they arrived at the pension house his manager opened the door to let him out. The moment he steps his feet out he loses all the energy, luckily the manager caught him. He thanked the manager and told him he didn't need his help he was okay now. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry" is all that comes out of his mouth, trying not to cry again. "hyung go on vacation with your family, take this" he handed him one of his cards and added, "I think I need my alone time for a while" The manager knows instantly what Jiyong words mean. 

"Can I give you a hug?" The manager asked Jiyong nodded his head and signed him to come closer. " Call me okay." The manager told him, and Jiyong nodded his head. "I'm  going take care!" Ji smiles "Drive safely hyung, enjoy your vacation you need that, and sorry again " The younger smiles with a pang of guilt. The manager drove back to the city. His smile faded away instantly. 

He could feel his tiredness now so he decided to go inside the house and take a rest. 

//

Enjoy 😊