torn

Let's not fall in love

" Hyung were together for 10 years, I don't ing understand that the person I ing love so much slowly torn without me feeling it" Jiyong looks miserable.

"I'm here Hyung your lover, so that whole ing years it's all pretend!?" Jiyong sob

" Are you not satisfied with me? why you didn't tell me? are you getting sick of me? please Hyung" he pleads desperately.

They are not in a good state lately Seunghyun behaving toward him coldly not calling him for a week, so when Jiyong schedule clear for a week he decided to visit him, he can't take this cold shoulder, he's getting worried it's started when he enlisted in the military, a whole week of calling it to turn to once a week, sometimes Seunghyun doesn't call for a week. He feels like crying, he always tells his mother about it, his mother told him that maybe Seunghyun is occupied so that he has limited time to talk to him.

" So this behavior again!? I'm so sick of it, you're not the only one who has a problem Hyung me too, so as a couple we need to help each other to fix it, but after you send me to the military why it feels that you distance yourself? we bearly talk to each other, if that what you want then let's just.. just give each other freedom to think and... and if you're ready Hyung just call me okay? " Jiyong grip to Seunghyun hand for the last time gave rise to it to his lips then he stands up to leave the restaurant without looking behind. he opens the car door

" manager Hyung, drive me to my house " he sobs loud manager Hyung peeks at him sadly "did you two fight?"

" ani Hyung we.. we just need some alone time, I guess" manager Hyung look him concerned.

"Okay I will not ask any more questions just cry it out it will make you feel better" manager Hyung pat him in the head " Ji just noded he looks outside the window thinking about Seunghyun, ask himself if Seunghyun got home in their house or his own, he wants to call Seunghyun's mother to ask if he was okay, his tear fall in his eyes.

Seunghyun just look at the untouched foods, realize what he had done, he made Jiyong cry again, he was scared, should he follow Jiyong? but inside his head said to just leave him to let him suffer too, tears suddenly fall from his eyes he can't take it anymore he cries hard, he ed up their relationship again, he cried for hours, decided to go live on Instagram at the first minute of live he just read comment without talking, someone asks if he was okay and he thinks if his fan notice that he cried they just noticed that he bearly post in his Instagram.

" are you okay?" he read the comment

"hmm I'm not okay" that make his fans worried they ask why

"I'm good but not okay" fans comfort him that they are here for him it makes him happy fan asks if he was eating with someone.

"I was..." then face the camera to his front, that's hit him a few hours ago Jiyong sat there crying, he was back in answering his fans question, and end his live. he signs leans his head on the chair.

"Jiyong ah I want you to stay" but it's too late.

Jiyong doesn't have the strength to go upstairs to his bedroom he goes straight to his wine room picking the strongest wine he had. he brings it with him to the sofa chug it straight to the bottle, it doesn't help him at all, he lies down hug himself crying, he grabs his phone, ringing in the other line after three rings someone picks the phone.

"Hyung let's not fall in love" that was the last work he said he passed out.