[3]

The Daughter Of A Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein woke up. There was no Eunbi around. She stretched and grabbed her phone. There was a single message from her father. She opened it and sighed.

"Hyejin's said she has something planned today for you two after your classes so wear something nice."

She couldn't refuse so she'll just have to be prepared for after classes. Wheein finally got out of bed and put on a black shirt and a black coat along with her black pants. She fixes her hair quickly and grabs her bag, ready to head out.

Suddenly, her phone buzzes. She grabs it to see an unknown number. She unlocks her phone to read the message.

"Jung Wheein? This is Ahn Hyejin. I hope you don't mind, I got your number from your father since I couldn't ask you myself." 

Wheein's eyes widen slightly. She quickly replies and gets a response immediately.

Wheein: Ah, that's alright. Didn't think you wanted to talk more like this.

Hyejin: Of course I do! Also, are you free today? After your classes?

Wheein: Yes, I'll be free after classes.

Hyejin: Perfect. Is it alright if you hang out with me after classes?

Wheein: Sure is. I'll see you after, alright? I'm heading to class now.

Hyejin: Alright! Talk to you soon! (she uses blushing happy emoji and love heart emoji)

Wheein: :)

Wheein smiles and blushes a bit at Hyejin's emojis. She shrugs it off and heads out to class. As usual, she sits with Moonbyul. Before she knows it, the classes are finished. She told Moonbyul everything and the girl seemed more excited than Wheein. They walked out together, holding hands when they spot a crowd.

"What's going on there?" Moonbyul shrugs.

They both push through to see some guy flirting with...Hyejin?!

Hyejin stood awkwardly with flowers in her hands as the guy flirted and his friends cheered him on.

Without thinking, Wheein steps in and grabs Hyejin, pulling her close.

"Why are you annoying her?" Wheein frowned.

The guy smirked, "Back off, hun. This has nothing to do with you."

"It does actually. She's here for me." She frowns harder.

"Alright. I think it's time for you to leave, buddy." Moonbyul cracks her fingers with an evil grin, "Get lost...NOW!"

He quickly gets dragged by his friends and the crowd slowly leaves too.

"Hyejin, are you okay? He didn't touch you, right??" Wheein turns to a red Hyejin in her arms.

"I'll kill him if he did." Moonbyul says, "Oh she's hella cute. Cuter than you said."

Wheein glares at Moonbyul, "You must be shaken. It's okay. He's gone now."

"I-I..." Hyejin stutters and stands up straight, "T-these are for you..."

She pressed the flowers to Wheein who was very shocked and pink. Hyejin was looking down. Wheein takes the flowers with a soft smile. She mutters a soft "thank you".

"Er, I was going to message but I see you are already here. It's very nice of you to pick me up." Wheein says.

"Ah, that was the plan." Hyejin smiles the cutest smile and Wheein swears her heart stops.

"Uh...Should I leave...?" Moonbyul speaks up to remind the couple that she is still here.

"Oh crap. Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow?" Wheein grabs Moonbyul's hand.

"Def." Moonbyul grins and heads out after a quick wave and wink at Hyejin.

Wheein turns to Hyejin who had taken a big step away from Wheein/

"Shall we head out?" Wheein smiles.

"Yes." Hyejin smiles bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter