[2]

The Daughter Of A Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Madam Jung, it’s 7 am.” A hand shakes Wheein awake.

“Why are you waking me up so early?” Wheein groans.

“You have to leave at 8, Madam,” Maid Hwang/ Eunbi stands up straight, “I thought that an hour will be enough for you to get ready.”

Wheein sighs and sits up. She looks at Eunbi who wears a simple smile. Wheein raises an eyebrow which makes Eunbi’s smile grow bigger.

“What is up with you?” Wheein asks feeling suspicious.

“Nothing, Madam.” Eunbi grins.

“Whatever then...” Wheein stretches as she gets out of bed, “Have you seen the girl, Eunbi?”

“Yes, I have.” Eunbi says as she makes Wheein’s bed.

“And?”

“I think she’s perfect for you. You’ll really like her.” Eunbi says holding back her laughter.

“You’re such a liar!!” Wheein throws her pillow at the younger who laughs harder.

“No no,” Eunbi continues to laugh.

“Ugh! I’m gonna go get ready.” Wheein rolls her eyes playfully. 

Wheein turns around to Eunbi once again, “And quit calling me Madam Jung. We’re friends, Eunbi.” 

Wheein quickly leaves to the bathroom. Eunbi smiles to herself. 

~

“Wheein, are you ready to meet them?” Her dad asks her as the car stops.

She sighs, “No, but I gotta so oh well.”

He smiles, “You’ll be alright.”

She nods with a forced smile and they head out the car. She follows him into a dark alley and they say a man standing, drinking. The man sees the two and throws his bottle away with a big smile.

“Mr and Miss Jung?” He says with a genuine happy smile.

They both nod and he becomes happier. He opens the door behind him and asks them to follow, which they do. The inside, of the sketchy place, looks like an ordinary house. He leads the Jungs through the hallway and into a room. A room which was absolutely huge. It had many people inside, playing pool tables or simply flirting.

Wheein gulped which did not go unnoticed by her dad but he didn't say anything. 

"Here you are, Sir." The drunk man, they have been following bows in front of a man who was sitting with an attractive young woman.

"Mr Jung!" The man excuses himself from the woman and hugs the Wheein's dad with a big grin, "I'm so glad you're finally here! I hope Jungwa didn't say anything weird or rude. He is often drunk."

"No, no, he was lovely." Wheein's dad smiles.

To Wheein's surprise, it was a geniune soft smile. Not the smile he used for business to seem happy when he did not want to be there. 

Wheein's eyes traced the man her dad was talking to. He was a fit, well built man. He was either drunk or a very cheerful man. He was a pretty average height, just a bit shor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter