CHAPTER 5 *THE DEAL*

No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry if there's another note lol, so from time to time I'll insert Seulgi's past relationship.

Italic- Throwbacks.

Bold Italic - Text message Irene- left Seulgi-right

************************

They sat all together, and Irene who was still clinging to Seulgi started the conversation,

"So these are your friends way back college? Oh hon, I'm really glad that I already see them in person now!" and smiled to the people around them but in her thought she was still trying to guess who's this person that Lisa was talking about, then she slaps Seulgi's thigh under the table when she realized that Seulgi was spacing, so Seulgi look at her because of the action, Irene raised her brows to Seulgi. 

"O-oh yea right!" Seulgi gulped, "So guys let me introduce to you my girlfriend, Irene" Irene smiled wider, "Irene this is my friends, Jimin" Irene offer her hands to shake and smile, "This is Dahyun, Momo, Nayeon, Taehyung" Irene did the same to others,

"And oh this is Krystal" Irene paused and was observing Krystal she don't know why but her instinct's say to do it, before she offer her hands and smile again and Krystal who gladly took her hands and shook it before she replied, "Hi Irene, nice meeting you" and she smiled back to Irene.

Then, Irene turned her attention to the last two remaining girls who's sitting opposite to them, and she waited for Seulgi to introduce them to her.

"And this is Sana" Irene faced Sana, who was already offering her smile to her, and Irene just badly wants to erase that fake smile from Sana's face but of course she need hardly to act as a good girlfriend so she offer her hands and return a smile to Sana.

"Nice meeting you Irene, I never heard about you from Seulgi" Sana took Irene's hand to shake and continued, "So finally Seulgi found someone, atleast Seulgi will be no longer alone, I'm happy for you Seulgi" Tzuyu grab her girlfriend's arm to stop her from saying something more that maybe can offend them, so Sana look at Tzuyu, "What babe? It's true I'm just happy for Seulgi atleast she found someone who can cope up with her" Tzuyu glared at her girlfriend.

The air of awkwardness became thicker. So Irene decided to break it.

She smiled genuinely to Sana, "Right, but I'm the happiest that I found Seulgi" She said it loudly so Sana can hear it, "But I'm not coping up with Seulgi because she's not really hard to love" She look at Seulgi who's already looking at her, "She's really caring and loving, she never make me feel alone, she's always with me" She look at Sana again, and chuckle, "Yes, maybe she's a little stubborn and kinda possessive" She felt someone was pinching her back, she knows that's Seulgi, she's really having fun teasing Seulgi, too much fun, "But that's one of the reasons why I fall in love with her" Sana was looking at them and shut up.

Then suddenly, someone inserted, "Oh, how sweet Seulgi you are so lucky you found someone like Irene, you really meant for each other!" Seulgi take her eyes away from Irene, then she just realized how long she was staring at Irene, she look at Momo who made the comment and decided to play along, "Of course! I'm the luckiest, I'm so happy when I found this little bunny" Then Seulgi cupped and pinched Irene's cheeks, but she stopped it when Irene was glaring at her, she gulped and took her hands away from Irene's and rubbed her hands together.

"You are whipped Seulgi", Nayeon commented and laughed.

Irene smirked at Seulgi, "Of course she needs to, my baby beaaaaar!" and hugged Seulgi.

Irene was laughing internally when she saw Seulgi was stunned and blushing.

"See? Look at her guys, Seulgi was blushing! I never saw her being shy all of a sudden because of that nickname!" Dahyun added. They are enjoying on teasing Seulgi and Irene was really enjoying it but she's not really that bad to make Seulgi suffer, so she decided to cut it off.

She's laughing before saying, "So hon, you forgot your one friend", So Seulgi snapped back and look at her confused, "Huh?".

"You forgot to introduce me to your friend, to her" Irene said looking at Tzuyu.

"O-ohhh, yea, I'm sorry, I forgot because you are enjoying yourself too much in teasing me" Seulgi rolled her eyes at Irene, who was still laughing.

"So" Seulgi look at Tzuyu, "This is Tzuyu".

Tzuyu who's looking at them awkwardly since earlier, "Hi Irene nice meeting you".

Irene look at Tzuyu, Lisa was right when she said that Seulgi's ex was really pretty, but the way Tzuyu was looking at her, she knows there's something that Tzuyu wants to said, 'is she jealous?' she thought, so she smirked thinking this will be so much fun, so much fun than she thought, "Oh so you are Tzuyu! Nice meeting you too, I heard so much about you".  

She can see in her peripheral vision that Seulgi was looking at her nervously, but of course she was just enjoying herself on teasing her.

"Oh yea? I hope its all good" Tzuyu answered.

"Ahhh yea about that", Seulgi was touching Irene's back and caress it, she flinched and look at Seulgi, Seulgi was looking at her like begging for something.

Irene just grinned, and look at Tzuyu, "About that.., of course all are good" Seulgi sighed in relief, before she continue "Seulgi's really good so she won't share anything that's negative, I mean I'm not saying that you are, don't take it wrong" Seulgi pinched her back, Irene was laughing internally, this is really fun.

"And of course all are good, Seulgi is not really a fan at sharing so much about the past, because she said past is past" Irene emphasizing the last part while trying to take Seulgi's hand at her back because why not? Seulgi was still pinching her and it hurts, "But she shared about her friends, she's really happy while telling me about all of you, about the bond and everything, so I'm really happy that someone like all of you, made her happy" Irene ended it with the "most genuine smile" that she practiced.

Tzuyu exhaled she never thought that she was holding her breath that long and sighed before smiling confidently towards Irene, "Right! Of course we are happy too, that someone like Seulgi came to us".

"I can relate to that because I'm the happiest when Seulgi came to my life" Irene answered.

Their other friends who's around them are looking at each other then to Tzuyu and back to Irene, they know what's happening but they don't know how to stop it.

The tension around them was building up before someone came,

"Hello guys! Wassup, wassup!? It's me the most good looking person, Lisa! Do you miss meeeee?" Lisa who just came to their table shouted.

Her friends released a deep breath together, this is the first time that they appreciate Lisa's loud .

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Lisa look at them confused.

"Oh nothing Manoban!" Dahyun welcome her by hugging, and came closer to Lisa's ear and whispered, "We are even glad that you came, the atmosphere here is getting weird" Lisa pushed Dahyun.

Lisa immediately came closer to them.

"Hello Lisa we miss you!" They said.

But Momo just punched her, "Ouch! That hurts!" 

"You deserve it, you already abandoned us! You never invited us in going out!" Momo slapped her arms.

"Ahh ahh! I'm sorry okay? We never contacted each other and I don't have your numbers, I don't even know if you are still alive offft---" With that she recieved another punch.

"See? I thought we are all friends!" 

"Ohhh, I'm sorry Momo I will never do it again? Here lemme give you a hug" Lisa hugged Momo, when they heard someone.

"Aheeeem"

Lisa pushed Momo immediately and look at the person.

"Ehee, Jennie" Lisa smile sheepishly at Jennie.

Jennie just rolled her eyes at Lisa, "They are coming here because they said that they need to go home already, Moonbyul and Joy are already wasted, and we waited for you since I thought, you will just go here to inform them".

"O-ooh yea, that's what I am supposed to do, but my friend here was acting like a kid" Momo slapped her back, "What?!"

Lisa ignored Momo and said, "Momo, this is Jennie" Jennie looked at Momo from head to toe, and of course Momo did not missed that, so she suddenly felt awkward and small under Jennie's gazed.

"Hi" Jennie simply said.

"Hello Jennie, I'm Momo, Lisa's friend, JUST FRIENDS nothing more, nothing less!" Momo answered emphasizing ever word.

And Momo exhaled her nervousness when she saw Jennie softened a little bit, 'woaaah Lisa found some tiger' she tought.

Then Lisa who was in between them just scratched her neck and look at Momo apologetically, before she saw Wendy and her friends coming to them.

"Lisa, I think we really need to go home look at these two" Wendy said while holding Joy while Byul was holding Amber.

"Yea Lisa, Solar just called me asking how Moonbyul is, and she got angry when she found out that Byul is drunk" Amber added.

"Okay okay" Lisa said and went to Seulgi but before talking to Seulgi she greeted the other people around the table including Tzuyu and Sana eventhough they are not really in good terms, just out of politeness, but she will never forget what they did to Seulgi.

After they greeted each other Tzuyu excused herself and Sana went after her. Lisa just nodded at them and went to Irene and Seulgi's seats.

"Seulgi, Irene we need to go home Joy and Moobyul are wasted, and Solar just called asking for Moonbyul, but if you two wants to stay longer, maybe we can just go first?" Lisa asked them.

"What? No, I did not bring my motorbike or car remember? I need a ride" Seulgi protested.

"Oh right! About that... I'll drive Jennie to her home" Lisa answered.

"Well its okay, we can send her first before me" Seulgi suggested.

Irene was looking around, then she look at Lisa and Seulgi and cut them off and whispered, "Can you two shut up! We.are.girlfriends right?" Irene said while pointing at her and Seulgi.

"Oh shoot!" Lisa look at their surroundings and sighed, she's glad no ones listening to them, and that Sana and Tzuyu was still not around, she look at the two again, "Can you give her a ride Irene?" She asked Irene.

"What?! I told you I will bring my motorbike but you insisted that you'll give me a ride and now you are asking Irene if she can give me a ride?!" Seulgi answered before Irene.

"Well change of plans, you are pretending right? They'll doubt about you two if you'll not go home together" Lisa reasoned out.

"Its okay Seulgi, I'll drive you to your flat" but before Seulgi can protest, Irene brought her finger up to Seulgi's lips to shut her up, "Shhhhh, shhhh its okay, I insist"

Seulgi look at her and brushing Irene's finger, to take it out of her lips, and sighed, "Okay, okay" and turned to look at Lisa, "This is your fault Lalisa!".

"Tsk tsk na-uhh, you'll thank me later Kang" Lisa smiled proudly, "So its final! Leggo!"

Seulgi and Irene stood up while holding Seulgi's arm. She's really glad that Joy was wasted so no one can tease them and maybe expose them accidentally.

"So ahmm guys, we'll go home first" Lisa announced to her former blockmates.

"Wait, Seulgi!" Krystal said. Irene just rolled her eyes, Lisa never said anything about this girl but she can feel that there's something about Krystal, so she just tighten her hold to Seulgi.

"Yes?" Seulgi questioned.

"Can I ask a favor? Ahmmm can you give me a ride? Its just really important, I went here with my cousin and my car keys was with her since she's the one who drove earlier but I can't contact her, and I don't have any idea where she is now, and I really need to go home because my sister just texted me" Krystal explained, hoping that Seulgi will say yes.

"Ohhh, ahmm we brought Irene's car" She look at Irene asking for permission.

"Well.... its oka--" Before Irene can continue Lisa inserted.

"What a great timing Krystal! You need a ride right? Amber will drive you home since Moonbyul's apartment is so near to your residence" Lisa suggested.

"Me?" Amber asked not sure if she heard it correctly.

"Yes, you!" Lisa look at Amber 'Just agree you idiot' Lisa whispered to her.

"Ahm its okay we can drive Krystal h--" Seulgi supposed to suggest again but,

"Oh yes of course me! Hehehe silly me! Of course for a fine lady like you, I'll be gladly to give you a ride ms..?" Amber said.

"Krystal" Krystal said.

"Oh yea, hi Krystal, I'm Amber" Amber said while offering her hands to Krystal, "I'll be the one to give you a ride since Lisa said your house is just near to Moonbyul's" she added.

Krystal took her hands and shook it, she wanted to say something but she just nodded to agree.

"Oh great! Its all settled then, so let's go before Solar will come to us?" Lisa said, "And we know we don't want that to happen" she added while shivering to the idea.

After saying goodbye to the rest, they all went outside together.

Irene went straight to her car to unlock it and Seulgi was following her behind but suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter