CHAPTER 4 *THE START*

No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I hope you are not confused lol, I did my best about the plot, expect that from time to time there will be a throwback about Seulgi's life and heartbreak so we can understand her. Please enjoy this chapter.

Italic- Throwback of Seulgi's life.

Bold Italic - Text message

**********************

Seulgi woke up late since its weekend. Usually if its weekend she will just stay in her flat or rarely she'll met with Lisa and Baekhyun or Wendy, Moonbyul and Amber.

Like later, she will meet with them at the bar maybe Baekhyun will come too, Baekhyun is the only person who will always come with them, that who's not working with them. Her workmates already knows Baekhyun so they are okay with it.

She did her morning routines and had some breakfast before sitting on her couch.

*Ting* 
1 message from Lisa.

Goodmorning Seulgi! Don't forget later, be ready.

Seulgi just shake her head, yes Lisa annoys her sometimes but she's really glad that Lisa was always there for her no matter what.

She remembered at the past how Lisa never leave her when she's crying because of Tzuyu.

Its really awkward, if her blockmates will tease Tzuyu and Jungkook because why not? They haven't officially broke up right? She haven't agreed yet. She wants to stand up and shut them up but she can't, how? They are not out and its not like Seulgi is ready too, so she will just go out to their room and Lisa will go after her and comforted her atleast Lisa is there, if not maybe she'll go insane.

"Are you okay? What exactly happened Seulgi? Did you guys broke up?" Lisa bombarded her some questions that she herself don't even know how to answer because she don't know what's the answer.

"I don't know Lisa, she just changed after I told her that you and Baekhyun already knew".

"What? I'm sorry, omaygad, we shouldn't did that really, trust me Seulgi I warned Baekhyun that time but..." Seulgi stopped her.

"Its okay Lisa, its not your fault, I mean there's no secret that will last forever, she should know that or expected that, but I dunno why she acted like that, because if I were on her shoe, I will not be really angry maybe I will get uncomfortable but angry and she will act this way is not what I expected to happen".

"Right, she shouldn't act this way, I mean she was hurting you"

"Maybe she just did this so no one will suspected us that we are in a relationship?"

"Maybe yes Seulgi, but did she tell you the reason?"

"Nope, but she suggested maybe we should break up"

Lisa was shocked, "What? Is she nuts? Why whould she do that?"

"I don't really know Lisa" She just look down and sighed, she can't cry here she needs to compose herself.

"What did you answer to her?"

Seulgi sighed again, "I did not agree to her, I even beg for her not to break this relationship" she don't know if she can hold her tears any longer.

So Lisa just hugged her, comforted her. If she will decide, she will tell Seulgi to break up with Tzuyu if she will just get hurt but she can't, not when her friend look so fragile now so she just waited there until her friend will be okay for the mean time.

They went back to their classroom when someone called Seulgi.

"Seulgi, someone's looking for you" Seulgi took her airpods from her ear and look at her blockmate who just pointed the person at the door. Its a pretty girl that she don't even know so she walked to the girl.

"Hello, what can I help you?"

"Ahmm, hi Seulgi, I'm Krystal" The girl named Krystal, seemed so nervous before adding, "Can you take this please" Seulgi looked at her confused and took the box and she opened it, its brownies and she smiled.

"What is this for?" Seulgi asked her softly not trying to sound rude.

Krsytal gulped, "Ahmm, I baked it and I was just wondering maybe you'll like it, I-I really want t-to be friend-ds with you-u, so maybe by t-this you'll a-accept my friendship?" Krystal who was stuttering, to her entire speech, she don't even know if she deliver it correctly.

Seulgi was amused by the girl in front of her, so she smiled, "Sure Krystal, no worries be comfortable with me now, and thanks by the way for this, I really appreciate it"

Krystal look at her immediately and smiled, "Really?" and hugged her, Seulgi was stunned because of the action, so she just stand their awkwardly. Her blockmates are looking at them curiously, including Tzuyu who's glaring at them.

Krystal pulled away and bow down, "I'm sorry I was just really happy Seulgi, ahmm I'll go now?" Seulgi just nodded and went back to her desk, but not before her blockmates done teasing her.

"Shut up, its just a friendly gestures and we-we are both girls so its okay"

"Seulgi, c'mon don't live under a rock, everything changed, girls can like girls now, and its not like Krystal is the only fan girl that you have, if you haven't notice Eunae from the other department she's obviously ogling while look at you" Momo said

"What? You are just imagining things"

"Nope, you are just oblivious and dense"

"What did you just said?!" Seulgi was acting like she was angry but Momo was just laughing.

"I said what I said Seulgi, so can I have a taste of that brownies?"

Seulgi just rolled her eyes, "Brownies your face" and shoving a piece of brownies to Momo's mouth and they were laughing.

After class, Lisa and Seulgi went outside first before others and that's when Krsytal who just happened to went outside their class too saw them, Krsytal stood their frozen before Seulgi smiled at her.

"Hi Krystal! Come I'll introduce you to my friends." Krystal who's shyly went to them.

"So this is Lisa, Lisa this is Krystal"

"Hi there, you are really pretty, and you really look familiar" Lisa said.

Krystal look at her confused, "Huh, e-eh?"

"You really look like my future girlfriend" Lisa who's being greasy again and Seulgi just acted like she's about to vomit.

"Ehhh stop that Lisa, this Krystal girl obviously like our Seulgi, not you!" Nayeon smacked Lisa.

"Yea right ayeeeeee" Dahyun added to tease them.

"Hey hey hey stop that" Seulgi said. Krystal just shyly look down at the floor, because she's blushing.

Tzuyu saw that, she just scoffed.

"You really need to stop that, Tzuyu is already jealous here" Momo said that made the squad look at Tzuyu, who's looking nervous but didn't answer.

They were silent and the air screams awkwardness.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Lisa laughed to cut the awkwardness, "Ehhhh of course who wouldn't be jealous, I'll be jealous too if someone will steal our bear from us" Lisa who walk in front of Seulgi and caress her face.

Seulgi step backward, and shoved Lisa's hands, "Ewwww you are so gross Lisa, stop it" 

They walked together, including Krystal until they went home but now since Krystal who happened to live a few blocks from Seulgi's house so, instead of just Tzuyu and Seulgi they added Krsytal, the air is so awkward but they successfully went home.

Seulgi was about to sleep when she recieve a message from Tzuyu, she did not recieve any message from Tzuyu after that night, yea sure Seulgi always message her as usual like "Sorrys", "Don't forget to eat" and "Goodnights" but she never recieved any replies so she was shocked but happy at the same time.

So whats your deal with Krystal?

She never expected that she will recieve this kind of message so she reply.

                                                What do you mean?

Don't act like you are dumb Seulgi, Krystal is obviously acting sweet towards you!

                           Okay, you heard that time where                                  Krsytal said that she want's to be                                  friends right? That's it. Friends.

Friends?! Is their any person who wanted to be friends and acted like that?

*Seulgi was so confused*.

Can we meet?

                                          Okay, let's meet at the park.

Seulgi took her jacket, phone and went outside.

She arrived at the park and saw Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu" She called the girl who immediately look at her and let her sit beside her.

They were silent until Seulgi sighed and decided to start, "Why?" But Tzuyu was just silent so she added, "Why? Why are you acting like this?" she sighed, before she continue, "Why you'll act jealous suddenly? After everything? After ignoring me? You are confusing me Tzuyu, one time you'll act sweet, then you'll act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter