CHAPTER 1 *THE ENCOUNTER*

No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm not really familiar about the Web Design so, I'm sorry in advance.

**********************************

*Alarm*


"Agggggh fudge!" Seulgi turned off her alarm. "My head aches, ughhhh why do people required to work".

She get her off to bathroom to take a quick shower after that she went to her drawer to get dressed for work.

Seulgi is already 22 and a Web Designer of a well known IT company in Korea she already got an apartment for herself, she wants to live alone but she's still supporting her family, she's still sending money to her parents, they are not that rich but not that poor she has 2 brothers, one is a Professor (Kang Seulmin) in a prestigious university and their oldest (Kang Rj) is well, the "Blacksheep" of their family who's currently trying to get his senses back and went back to study college. Seulgi just graduated last year, well her college life was not that good but she learnt so much lesson not just about the studies but also about life and lovelife.

Seulgi just arrived at the company.


"Ohhhh Seulgi there you are, glad you are already here, by the way we have a new project, this is from our new client, here take a look at the email" Wendy said also known in her real name as Son Seungwan, her close friend and co-worker.


"Lemme see" Seulgi answered. They are looking at the email when someone interrupted them that made them startled. 


"Yoooo! I have something to tell youuuu... - wtf? that hurts Kang" Lisa, Kang Seulgi smacked her friend who happened to be her co-worker and former classmate way back college.

"Well you deserved it, you startled us, and why the fudge are you so excited and please toned down your voice a bit" Seulgi answered back.

"So what's up Lisa? What do you want? And why are you here?" Wendy asked.

"Well I'm still great and good looking" Lisa answered, Wendy and Seulgi made a face like 'Wtf?' "but anyways I'm here because I want to let you know that there is a group of new hires" Lisa continued.

"And????" Seulgi asked her.

"Well I just heard that one of them is related to the CEO anddddddd there are so many prettyyyy" Lisa answered, "Wtf Kang?",

Seulgi smacks her. "I thought what important thing that you are going to say to us, you even cut our business here"

"I just want to inform you two, maybe we will be their mentor, then you know, ahmmm we can befriended them anddddd we can you know get them know better" Lisa adds.

"Oh woooo, *whistles* tsk tsk, the typical Lalisa Manoban, that's why you don't have a stable relationship" Wendy answers.

"Well atleast I can explore you midget! Unlike you, can't even get out unless Joy will agree" Lisa fires back.

"Atleast...." Wendy was about to answer but Seulgi stopped them. "Okay, okay, stop now, let's continue these discussion later at lunch, you Lisa get back to your station and Wendy let's continue about the project" Seulgi added.

Wendy pushed Lisa and before Lisa can take a revenge, Seulgi grab Wendy's shirt and pulled her back to their computer. Lisa laughed before she went back to her station.

"Yaaaaah Seulgi" Wendy take off Seulgi's hand and straighten her shirt. 

"lol look at your face Seungwan, chill! Don't mind that chopstick, so let's check the email again so we can plan and start about the project" Seulgi said. 

"Okay, so this is from our client in Australia, they want us to create a website for their new karate school, our team is ready, all we ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter