CHAPTER 2 *THE PEER MENTOR*

No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alarm*

Seulgi woke up forcefully and turned off the alarm. She got up from her bed and did her morning routines. 

She walked to her dresser and dressed up a black turtle neck and a black skinny jeans, took a denim jacket to complete her outfit for today.

She took her apartment key, wallet and key for her motorbike before she went outside and drove off to the company. 

She hurriedly went to the elevator and pressed the button before it closed she went inside and did not take a look who's with her inside the elevator, before she heard someone who's clearing . She glanced up and saw the girl who bumped with her on the way to cafeteria which is none other than Irene. 

Seulgi just ignored Irene which makes the girl irritated. "Wow, no goodmorning greetings?" Irene spoke with irritation.

Seulgi look Irene again and said, "Morning" nonchantly. 

"Good morning to you too Seulgi, nice meeting you again"

"Yeaa" answered coldly. Seulgi can't still forget the incident what happened yesterday with Irene which made her hate the girl.

"Ahmmm so...." before she can finish, she was immediately cut off by Seulgi.

"Look Irene, I know you don't like me because of what happen yesterday and likewise, and yes I'm sorry for what happened yesterday but you can drop your act as if you like me, it's okay" 

Irene look at her, disbelieved on how straight forward Seulgi is and how cold Seulgi towards her, she knows that they met in a mess up situation but she was expecting that Seulgi will atleast act nice towards her and act as if yesterday did not happened.

Seulgi was still looking at her and she was about to answer Seulgi but the elevator opened *ting* and Seulgi went out, she was left dumbfounded. Before the elevator closed again and she waited to her designated floor. 

 


Seulgi went straight to her station and was greeted by Wendy and she greeted her back non-chantly. She can't understand but she's no longer in her right mood and Wendy being observant she knows that there's something wrong with Seulgi but she just shrugged it off, and let Seulgi go to her station.

Seulgi started her work and chatted through their team's group chat.

*Team Scarlet Witch*

Seulgi: Good morning! So about our project let's have a meeting after lunch.

And she look at the replies from her team like "noted", "okay", "sure" before closing the chat box and continue working.

 

 

Jennie went beside Irene, she's observing her friend who was so silent since morning and its already lunch time.

"Irene are you okay? You are so silent, I even thought that your mouth was stitched to close it forever" Jennie was joking at her friend.

Irene look at Jennie and answered, "Yes of course I'm okay, is just that..."She trailed off.

"Is just what?"

"Ughhhh okay, so this morning before I came here in training room, I had a conversation with Seulgi"

"Seulgi who?.." Jennie questioned while trying to remember the owner of the name and look at Irene, "Oh wait, the girl from yesterday? and you said you had a conversation? What happened?" She bombarded Irene a questions.

Irene rolled her eyes because of her friend. 

"Chill, and yes we had a conversation, not that we met purposely for a conversation, we just met this morning in the elevator" Irene continues her story about what happened this morning with Seulgi.

"Woaaah, I think she really take what happened yesterday seriously and made her hate your guts, well I can't blame her though... Ouch!" Irene slapped Jennie's shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"Yahhh! I thought you are my friend?! I know what happened yesterday and its our fault not just mine, I was even being nice to her this morning!"

"Yes you are both at fault but you did not say sorry"

"I said sorry at first and after that I was just pointing out that its her fault too because she was talking to her friend rather that watching her way"

"Okay, but it won't change a fact that you bumped her and instead of just saying sorry you even called her friend midget"

"Hey! You are worst! It was small not midget! And what do you want me to do then? It was just an accident its not like I murdered her and about her friend it just slipped out through my mouth without thinking" Irene countered back.

"Oh sorry... but whatever, and that's why you need to think before you speak and plus you don't want to have someone who'll hate you here, your father won't be happy"

"Ughhh stop mentioning him, he even wanted me to start from the bottom and made me work here in his company which is I don't even agree at the first place" Irene answered with irritation on her voice, her father made the decision to work and train her here in the company before her father passed the company to her.

"Duhhh just be thankful he did not made you a janitor and let you clean from the basement until to the rooftop"

"Do you even think I would agree if he will do that? Plus we had an agreement, that's why he made me say yes for this and I'm glad you are here to atleast lessen my boredom or else I'll end up to the mental"

"Well thank you I guess? Its an honour? , and besides I need this and your company is my dream company from the start before I took up my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter