Chapter 7

Missing Kibum and Operation: KyuMin

Lunch, School Flower Garden
Beforehand, YeWook and EunHae ask Henry and ZhouMi to meet them by the garden, ZhouMi at the front entrance, and Henry at the back entrance. When said boys get to the entrances though, YeWook EunHae put blindfolds on them and pulled them inside the garden. They take the blindfolds off and leave HenMi shocked.
“Hyung!” Henry whines.
“Go on,” Hyukjae says.
Silence
“Ok, hyung. Fine. Mi. Since we became best friends, I get more and more in love with you. Would you accept my confession? I love you.” Henry says.
“Of course. I love you too.” ZhouMi says. “EunHae YeWook”
The 4 boys stand there scared as HenMi gives them ‘the look.’
“We need your help with Kyu and Minnie next,” Jongwoon says.
“We need to be guards so they won’t run,” Donghae says.
“Yes but not beat them,” Henry says as they all go to back to the cafeteria.


After school
3 minutes before, Donghee and Siwon text KyuMin to meet them in the garden.
(Sungmin: back, Kyu: front)
Donghee and Siwon put blindfolds on the future couple as they walk in.
“Hyung what’s this about?” Kyuhyun and Sungmin ask at the same time on their ends.
“You’ll see.”
As they took off the blindfolds, the other couples are guarding the entrances.
The boys look at Donghee and Siwon.
“You boys are not speaking up so we had to,” Donghee says.
“Min hyung,” Kyuhyun says shakenly.
“Yeah?”
“We’ve been friends via our brothers. And I liked you even before I dated ZhouMi. You’ve helped me with a lot more than my own brother. Except for this no offense Donghae hyung” Kyuhyun says as all laugh but Donghae, who rolls his eyes.
“I’m head over heels over you and I am asking if you could be my lover” Kyuhyun finishes.
“Of course I will, but did you two really had to go all out?” Sungmin asks angrily.
“That’s what we do,” Donghee says as ZhouMi walks up to them, and Henry trying to grab him to stop but is too late.
“I’m sorry Kyu. No hard feelings?” ZhouMi asks.
“No hard feelings” Kyuhyun answers as they do their best friend handshake that all haven’t seen since they started dating.
“So am I your best friend now?” Henry asks.
“Yeah. Oh and Donghee too but not as big as Kyu” Sungmin says.
“Hey! Best Friends and lovers are two different levels of friendship” Jongwoon says.
“He ain’t wrong,” ZhouMi says as all of them go to HanChul House to celebrate but on the way, Siwon saw something important at the Han River trail…or someone as he elbows Hyukjaes arm who elbowed Sungmin’s.


House of Han
Note: ‘went to Sungmin and Eunhyuk’s house. See you tonight. -mom.’
“Aish,” Kyuhyun says.
“Let’s go to my house,” Sungmin says as all but ZhouMi nods.
“I don’t think they like me still,” ZhouMi says.
“It’s ok. It’s technically Kyuhyun’s fault” Donghae teases.
“You’re pushing your luck, hyung,” Kyuhyun says.
“Ok ladies. Don’t fight” Jongwoon says half-jokingly as he comes in between the siblings.
“Let’s go. I don’t think that they want us to be having friends over when they’re not home” Donghae says.
“I agree. To my and Sungmin’s house” Hyukjae says.
“I’ll meet you there. I have something to take care of” Siwon says leaving.
“Wait. Where is he going?” Ryeowook asks.
“He found Kibum by the Han River trail. I hope he’s still there” Sungmin answers.
“Should one of us go help him?” Donghee asks.
“He’s strong and fast enough. He’ll be fine” Hyukjae says. “Not as much as you though baby”
“I’m not jealous. It’s okay” Donghae says as they all leave.


Han River Trail
Siwon goes to the place he saw Kibum. 'Shoot. Not there’ he thought as he keeps looking. After about 5 minutes of looking, he found Kibum and tumbled him.
“There you are mister,” Siwon says. “And the only place we haven’t looked yet: here you are.”
“How did you find me?” Kibum asked. panting.
“I saw you earlier on the way to HanChul’s house and I knew that you wouldn’t go too far, so I came here.”
“Wait…we?”
“Mainly your parents but yeah.”
“Crap I’m dead ain’t I?”
“Yeah. And you missed a lot.” Siwon says as both of them walked back to KangTeuk house. Siwon talked about KyuMi break up and the whole process with KyuMin and HenMi (that he knew about anyway; not everything).


 House of Kim
“Let’s continue after this,” Heechul says.
“Planning on it,” Jungsoo says back.
The boys come in, leaving HanChul and KangTeuk confused.
“Han Donghae and Kyuhyun. What’s this about? You know about the drama right?” Hangeng nags furiously.
The parents are left shocked as Yesung explains their plan of bringing the other 4 together.
“And yes, it’s true. Me and Sungmin & Henry and ZhouMi” Kyuhyun adds.
“Ok then. Anyway, what are you doing now?” Youngwoon asks.
“For the success of the plan, we all are celebrating when Siwon gets here,” Sungmin says. “They were short of people.”
“But we have a surprise for you” Ryeowook adds.
“Before you do that, we need to look for Kibum. The more people the better” Jongsoo says. After he finishes, Siwon comes in with a certain missing Kibum.
“No need. Siwon saw him while we were walking, so here’s your surprise” Donghee says as the parents run to the said boy.
“Where did you find him?” Youngwoon asks.
“The only place we didn’t: Han River trail” Siwon answers.
“Kim Kibum. We were worried sick” Jungsoo nags.
“Oh, maknae is dead” Sungmin teases.
“Shut up hyung.”
After a few minutes of nagging, don’t do that again, grounded for a few weeks, Hyukjae promise to not hide anything again, they finally start planning the double(or triple occasion) for the next afternoon(which happens to land on Friday).


Next day cafeteria
“I’m glad that Kibum is back,” Sungmin says.
“I’m glad that both plans worked,” Donghee says right after as they all sit together.

KangTeuk House (after Youngwoon and Hangeng get off work)
The parents are decorating for the party later as the kids except Kibum get ready
“The party is about finding Kibum, honey. Could you please let him be in this only?” Youngwoon whines again
“Ok ok. Since you used agyeo,” Jungsoo says as he calls Kibum. Youngwoon tells him that 'this is the only fun thing he could be in'.
“Yay thanks mom love you both,” Kibum says as he goes into his room to also get ready.

6 pm
The celebration begins as the parents sneak out for a few minutes to also get ready.
“Where did dad and mom go?” Donghae asks as said parents come back.
“There were too focused on the decorations that they didn’t get ready, I guess,” Kibum says.
“We could’ve helped you know,” Kyuhyun remarks.
“Yeah. By getting yourselves decorated. You did all 3 missions at a few days time frame” Heechul says.

“Now let’s celebrate. To the operation KyuMin HenMi and finding Kibum crew,” Jungsoo says as he raises his wine glass.
“To operation 3 crew,” HanChul and Youngwoon say, lifting their wine glasses.
“To operation 3 crew,” said crew repeats, lifting their cola cans. Kyuhyun eye-rolls at this but lifts his can anyway.
“To operation 3,” KyuMin, HenMi, and Kibum say, lifting their cola.


A/N This is the end of the story. I hope that you like it. As I said, this was one of my 2017 Lizzye Tumblr stories.