Chapter 5

Missing Kibum and Operation: KyuMin

House of Kim
After a while, everyone got too exhausted to keep looking for Kibum, so KangTeuk, Henry, and Sungmin go back to the house. As Jungsoo cooks dinner and the Henry/Sungmin duo goes to Sungmin’s room, Youngwoon calls the family mentor.
“Hey what’s up hyung?” Siwon asks.
“You just came back correct?”
“This morning why?”
“Have you seen Kibum?”
“Not even a trace. Sorry.”
“It’s ok. We’ll keep looking.”
“Ok. I gotta go. I’m suspecting a call.”

Siwon's  House
“Hello. Oh, Hyukjae I was suspecting someone else. What’s up” Siwon asks.
“Could you do me a favor and check on Kyuhyun constantly?” Hyukjae asks
“Yeah, why you ask. Is he still crying at night.”
Hyukjae tells Siwon about the plan and the said man is standing there shocked
“Ok I’m in,” Siwon says as he hangs up to text Kyuhyun. “Hello? What took you so long to call, ZhouMi?”
“I’m sorry hyung. Why did you want me to call you?” ZhouMi asks.
“Because…” Siwon answers as he asks ZhouMi about why he broke up with Kyuhyun. ZhouMi answers as Siwon scoffs at the boy.
“Ain’t that much?”
“Hyung! Be in my shoes and see why I did.”

House of Han
Donghae’ Room
“All set,” Hyukjae says with a proud look on his face as hangs up and text Siwon to come over to HanChul House for Donghae’s plan.
“Siwon? Why Siwon?” Ryeowook asks.
“He’s the last resort,” Hyukjae answers.
“Besides. He’s the family mentor so I think that he had to call him” Donghae defends his boyfriend
“Hey, it works,” Donghee says.
“Ok. So how will we do this?”  Jongwoon asks.
“Let’s wait for Siwon,” Hyukjae says.

5 minutes later
“What’s the plan Donghae?” Siwon asks
“The plan will start with this…” Donghae starts


Meanwhile
Since the boys are in school, Jungsoo and Heechul start looking for Kibum with barely any luck.
“We gotta find him Heechul and I’m not giving up until I am,” Jungsoo says.
“I know. We could only do so much. Hangeng has a day off so we could continue this tomorrow so see if Youngwoon could get a day off as well” Heechul says.
“Ok” he replies as they split off since it was getting late.