Sincere night

Love you like crazy (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A month later*

Yujin was doing fine now. A month after her confession not much had changed about her relationship with minju. At first she needed some space to heal, so she avoided the older for quite some time until she was stable enough to be near minju again.

A lot of great things happened for the blue haired girl. The last school play of the drama club she played in, was a major sucess and the talk of the school. Everyone loved it and in no time she and wonyoung who played the other lead role were the schools favourite couple even though they weren't really dating. 

Minju on the other hand was exceeding in her studies as she placed 1st in physics in her grade and in the whole school. Everyone adored the intelligent beauty, even the teachers sometimes weren't able to hide their favourism of the A-Student. 

It seemed like they both had everything but also not everything.

That way they both lived their lives like always and time passed until summer break eventually began and summer started.

*Summer break*

It was a long long summer for yujin. Instead of enjoying it like other teenagers, yujin decided to work to buy the new nintendo console that her parents refused to buy her. She was actually a game addict and so were her friends. Whenever she had some spare time she met up with wonyoung and yena who also had great interest in video games. 

Thats how yujin and wonyoung got even closer. It's not like they weren't close before but after they started to hang out more regularly they noticed that they got along really well. Yujin thought that wonyoung was fun and very considerate but she appreciated her the most for making her forget minju while she was gone. 

While the schools beauty was busy traveling the world and having the time of her life, yujin stayed in korea busy playing video games. So they barely met the whole 2 months.

*08.27*

"Yahhh! That's not fair! You cheated."

"Stop acting like a sour loser yujin. I'm just the better mario kart player." Wonyoung laughed in triumph.

"Pff." Yujin hated losing. Especially when she was losing against a newcomer like wonoyung, who only played from time to time. 

"Next time I won't go easy on you." Yujin said still bitter.

"Sure. Try me." The younger struck out her tounge playfully and they both laughed. Yujin knew that wonyoung was good for her. She was a good friend.

"So.. by the way my birthday is coming up. It's in 4 days and I am gonna throw a party. Will you come?" Wonyoung asked while snacking on the half full bag of chips that she found on yujins bed.

"Sure. Yena will come too, right?"

"Of course. Then it's settled. Perfect." Wonyoung said as she tried to supress a wide smile forming on her lips.

*The Party*

In a flash the 4 days passed and before yujin knew, it was already wonyoungs special day. The blue haired girl had been troubled on thinking about what to gift the younger, when she realized that the answer had been right before her eyes all the time.

They had been playing games together for the past 2 months and it would only be logical for her to buy wonyoung a game. But Yujin thought and thought as she came to the conclusion that it was too obvious of a gift. She wanted her gift to be the most memorable and thats when a certain item in her room caughed her attention. Yujin was hesistent but still choose it in the end.

 

The blue haired guy dressed up in her leather jacket and some denim jeans, with a white shirt underneath. When she got to the party location, which was apparently a luxurious suit in a 5 Star hotel, yujin rang on the door when it was opened by a stranger.

"Name?" The guy asked.

"I'm yujin.." The guy looked at the paper he had on his clip board as his eyes searched for her name until he found it.

"Ahn yujin right? Have a good time." He said kindly letting her in.

"Thanks.."

Yujin knew that wonyoungs parents were rich and she should have expected her party to be like that when she first entered. It was no such birthday party, where you would only invite 6 people and watch a movie together in your room at home. Wonyoung was a fancy girl and there were over hundred people in the suit, whoose faces yujin didn't recognize at all.

When she went into the living room, where most people were just standing around chatting, she finally found a familliar face .

"Yena!" She greeted the older relieved.

"Yujin! You're finally here." Yena said when yujin noticed that she was with another person.

"E-Ehm that's jo yuri. We went to the same kindergarden but have lost touch since middle school. Yuri, this is Ahn yujin my best friend." 

"Nice to meet you yujin." Yuri said as she stretched out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Yujin shook her hand.

Well the situation got a bit akward and yujin felt like a third wheel for some reason when she was standing next to them. She had to get away as fast as possible she thought to herself and decided to search of the birthday girl, of whom she hadn't caughed a single glimps once yet. She wanted to hand her the present and couldn't wait to see the youngers reaction.

After 10 minutes of wandering around the big apartment, she finally spotted the birthday girl with a shining crown on her head from behind. When she turned around and their eyes met, yujin was speechless. Wonyoung looked breathtaking in her black slim dress and the crown made her even more elegant.

Wonyoung also noticed yujin and walked up to her.

"Yujin! I'm glad to see you."

"Happy Birthday wonyoung. You look great today."

"T-thanks.."Wonyoung blushed when her eyes fell on the present yujin carried in her right arm.

"This-. That's my present for you. You can open it up later." Yujin said while handing her the gift.

"Can't wait." They both looked at each other without saying a word when suddenly a unkown girl interrupted them. "Wonyoung! There are already some people up there prepearing the fireworks, but the cake just got delievered. Can you take it to the rooftop, my hands are too full with other stuff tight n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter