Lovestruck

Love you like crazy (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everytime that certain girl comes into her sight, she gets nervous. When she hears her voice it feels like heaven. When kim minju looks at her, she thinks that the world has crushed down. 

Thats how whipped Ahn yujin was for Kim Minju, the schools it girl. It all happened from the moment yujin saw minju after 5 years. It was 5 years ago when yujin moved overseas and it took 5 years for her to move back. But nothing was the same anymore. When she met her childhood friend she felt different, like a complete different person and she somehow fell in love with that person.

It's not like her personality changed that much, its just that she got more mature, more attractive and maybe more pretty. Her aura was just different compared to 5 years ago when they still had baby fat in their faces and their body weren't fully developed yet.

Yujin couldn't take her eyes off her the moment she saw her friend in coincidence in the hallway. Minju was suprised to see the familliar face again and smiled. Her smile was genuine and blinding yujins eyes.

"Yujin! It's been a long time!" She said while giving the now taller girl a warm hug. Yujin bent down a little and returned the hug. " I missed you."

The older girl let go of the hug and than proceeded to scan yujins body from head to toe." You've changed a lot."

"Did i become prettier? And it's been 5 years."  She answered.

"Right, 5 years is a long time. You look good." Yujin smiled after getting the compliment.

They looked at each other in the eyes. Minju was reminicing about the past while yujin got extreamly nervous by minjus stare but she couldn't allow herself to show it. She had to be her confindet self even when minju was standing in front of her.

"So how is it going? How was living in Austria?" Minju asked the now relaxed yujin.

"It was alright. But i missed the food in Korea." She grinned. But they suddenly got interrupted by a duck-like person that came running from the other side and her grinn turned into a frown.

Yena, yujins best friend of all time jumped onto her back and screamed." Go puppy! Come on, carry me to the classroom." She demanded.

Minju chuckled and thought that she had to head back into her classroom anyways." I won't take more of your time yujin ah. It was nice to see you again. Let's catch up some other time."

"Y-yeah" yujin waved her goodbye while blushing because minju gave her the most breathtaking beautiful smile once again.

"You face is on fire." Yena remarked as she looked at yujins face

"Get off duck." Yujin shaked the girl off her back and they went back to their classes.

After 5 months everything went back to how it was like 5 years ago. Yujin and minju were still overwhelming close to each other and Yujin felt the same as she did the first time, she saw minju. It was no illusion and she really fell in love with the brunette. But did minju feel the same? Yujin didn't know but she was sure she only saw her as a cute younger sister and nothing more. 

How could the schools idol be possibly in love with her? She needed to step up her game and aske her closest friends for help. 

"I-I think that i like minju." Yujin confessed to her friends.

"We been knew yujin. It was so obvious." Yena rolled her eyes. " I mean you really follow all her orders all the time and listen to her like an puppy."

"Thats true. I've never seen yujin so obedient before." Wonyoung who was in the same class as yujin agreed.

"S-so what should i do?" Yujin was desperate for an answer. She was so serious, even more serious than before a test. Thats how much yujin liked minju.

"Hmm. How about an image change? If she doesn't like you the way you are now you have to be different than your usual self." Yena said convincing as she rubbed her chin, making her look thoughtful.

"But she should love the real yujin! If she doesn't, the relationship won't work out anyways." Wonyoung the only one with common sense protested.

"You've both got an point. I'll think about it." Were her final words.

Yujin thought about what her friends had told her and wonyoungs advice seemed to be the the wiser one. For some 2 months more or so she tried to be the good friend and sent some signals from time to time. "Indirect flirting" is what yujin called her strategy. 

*During a study session*

"Minju do you have a bandaid?" 

"Why? Are you bleeding yujin?" Minju asked yujin worriedly.

"No, but i scrapped my knee falling for you." Yujin smirked proudly as she told her bad pick up line.

"Funny. So how do you calculate the volume of this object yujin?" Yujin frowned and burrowed her face onto her math book.

*When minju thought she forgot her umbrella and it rained*

Minju was standing at the exit of the school building and looked outside. It was raining extreamly heavy and it was not gonna stop soon. 

"Where is my umbrella?" The girl desperately searched for it in her bag until she finally felt it in her palm. But yudings was faster. 

Before she could take the umbrella out of her bag, she felt someone putting something into her other hand. 

"Take it." Yujin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter