Talking about ones heart

Love you like crazy (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin got impatient.

After the friday the week before, she thought that maybe she should keep on flirting with minju until she would finally start feeling the same for her.

But minju was amazingly as dense as a rock and didn't return the reactions the younger would have liked to get.

She thought that the brunette got more annoyed whenever she aproached her because she would always show a frown on her face.

But one day yujin completly lost it when she saw minju with a guy, at the backyard of the school. It looked like the guy was confessing to her and he even started grabbing her hand. Minjus face also look flustered and blushed.

The blue haired girl was about to interfere, if not for her best friend yena, who stopped her and told her not to cause a scene.

"Yah! Don't even think about interrupting them. It's not your buisness yujin ah."

"B-but look at them!" The younger answered irritaded with a pout, when her friend grabbed her hand and took her away.

After that day she thought about all the possibilities that could have happened. Minju might have accepted his confession or rejected him, but she didn't know which one it was.

The younger realized that if she doesn't make a move her crush could be stolen any minute and she really didn't want that to happen.

 

 

 

She had to confess no matter what.

 

 

*The day*

Yujin had a plan on how to make the perfect confession. It was a saturday afternoon and the weather was warm as it was summer and summer break also aproached.

The detemined girl dressed up in her oversized hoodie and short black pants, while her shoulder lenght hair was even more silky than normal. 

When she stepped outside strangers would stare at the beautiful girl that inmitted cool, casual vibes. She texted minju to meet her in the park near their school at around 3 p.m.

Yujin was waiting under a tree while sitting on a bench with her eyes closed, feeling the summer breeze hit her. It was ing hot and she was extreamly thirsty, why did she have to wear a hoodie she asked herself, not able to bear the heat anymore.

But it got worse when the person she waited for appeared in front of her.

"Hey. Did you wait long?" Yujins eyes opened and she looked up to the person in front of her.

Minju was wearing some denim shorts paired with a white short sleeved t-shirt that made yujin gape.

"..No, i just got there." The thunderstruck girl managed to answer and got up.

They were now walking next to each other on the walkway next to the lake and yujin slowly got nervous. 

"So why did you want to meet today?" Minju asked curiously as they haven't been hanging out together much lately.

"Just because...I have to tell you something later."

"Why can't you say it now..?"

"B- because i want to get some ice cream before." Yujin pointed to the direction of the ice cream stall.

 

"Hello. One scoop of melon please." Yujin made her order.

"One melon. Is that all?" The part timer asked.

"And one mint choco." Minju added in.

"Ok, got it." 

After making their order, they got their ice cream and yujin insited to pay for them both.

"It's my treat." She smiled at minju while paying, letting the older no choice but to accept it.

"Thanks yujin ah." She said thankful.

And then they started walking again, they just talked and enjoyed each others presence but the longer they talked, the more yujin got sweaty, making her look like a wet retriever.

It was 7 p.m and time, yujin thought as she took a look at her watch, while minju was still blabbering about that one time she pranked hyewon.

"So when me and chaewon stole her snacks the day before, hyewon screamed the moment she woke up and almost started crying haha. Trust me, i've never seen her so mad in my life." The older said enthusiastic when she noticed that the younger wasn't laughing or listening at all but had an serious expression on her face.

"Are you alright, yujin ah?" Minju asked her worried." Your face is complety red." She said as she put her hand on her forehead to meassure her tempreature.

"Minju.." Yujin said as she locked eyes with the older and held on her hand.

"W-whats wro-." 

Before minju knew it, she was wrapped up in the taller girls arms and pulled tightly to her body.

"I don't think that we can stay friends.." Yujin said seriously and held grip tightend even more.

"W-what are you saying? All of the sudden.." Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter