Acting out feelings

Love you like crazy (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin changed. She changed a lot from one night to the other and she felt like a different person. Minju didn't know what happened and she wasn't so sure if she liked it. 

The only times she was able to see yujin anymore were at student council meetings. She never knew that yujin had taken interest in that kind of stuff but she had always been a genius even if she didn't act like one.

The first time she saw yujin with her new look she couldn't believe her own eyes. Just the day before everything seemed to be fine and she was still the bubbly and energetic puppy that everyone adored even though she was annoying sometimes. 

But this coudln't be said for the yujin she had in front of her eyes now, who was sitting at the opposite of her table. She was paying attention to the meeting and the aura she exposed was far more mature, a bit intimdating almost. Yujin was scribbling something on her notebook when she catched minju starring at her and put away her pencil.

She smirked and starred back.

Minju never knew that locking eyes with yujin could make her feel so nervous. Even when minju avoided her eyes, yujin wouldn't shift her gaze away and just looked at her seemingly amused.

Finally the meeting was done and minju had never felt so suffocated during a meeting about the schools budget managment before.

She was glad to finally leave the classroom when she suddenly felt someone grab her hand from behind.

"Not so fast. Where are you going pretty girl?" Minju looked back and found yujin grinning. Since when did she start calling minju "pretty girl"?

"Yujin are you alright? What happened?" Minju tried to ignore the "pretty girl".

"I'm perfectly fine. I would say i feel better than ever." She said confidently. She then began getting closer to minju who seemed to be wary of her new self.

Minju held her books closely to her chest while yujin came closer and minju backed off more and more until she touched the wall behind her.

"Are you curious about the reason i behave differently now?" She said in a alluring tone 

"T-tell me ahn yujin." Minju gulped and looked into her eyes with determination.

Yujin didn't need words to express her reason. She got even closer to minju while pinning her left arm against the wall and pressing minju down. She did what she had been longing to do since forever and even though it wasn't a kiss, she was equally satisfied. She tug a hair strand that was covering minjus face behind and started niblling on her ear. 

Minju couldn't believe what yujin was doing to her. At the exact time yujins lips touched her skin she could feel her whole body heating up. Thats not what she asked for.

Yujin parted from minju, leaving her space again while she was flushing red, especially her ear. Yujin felt accomplished and walked away. 

When she turned around and was sure that minju was not able to see her expression, she touched her lips while not believing it herself what she had just done.

Meanwhile minju was left speechless leaning against the wall. That was definetly not the yujin she knew but she couldn't help feeling fluttered.

It's been a week since they had last seen each other and yujin tried to avoid the older girl as much as possible. She intiated uneccesary skin ship and nibbled on kim minjus ear! The school beautys ear!

A part of her was still the old yujin and they old yujin would have never done that, not over her dead body. But she had to admit that it felt amazing and that she craved for more.

Minju was menwhile confused. First of all yujin would get too close and step over the boundaries, when next thing she knew, she acts as if she didn't exist or treats her like thin air. She was definetly upset at the younger girl and had to talk with her when she got the chance. 

*During lunch time*

Minju was sitting at a table with her best friends chaewon and hyewon ,who noticed how minju had been acting very clumsy lately. She had always been a clumsy person but it got even worse these past days.

When minju tried carry her food which was served on a plate to the table, she somehow managed to hit her foot on the tablebase and autmoatically let the food fall. It caused a huge comotion and her friends helped her clean the mess.

Maybe there was a lot going on in her mind and Hyewon had an idea on how she could help her loosen up a little.

"Minju do you have time this friday after school?"

"Tomorrow? Hmm. I don't have anything planned. Why?" 

"Wanna go to the school play of the drama club together?" Hyewon asked.

"Oh i heard that it was especially good this year! We need to go." Chaewon added in. Minju thought about it and she had no reason to decline the offer.

"Yeah sure." She answered and Hyewon was as happy as if she was eating cake, which happened very rarely.

But minju also didn't consider fact that yujin was also part of the drama club.

*Friday*

It was time for the special school play of the drama club. Yujin had been prepearing a lot making it her busiest week this month. When she heard that the script was based on a japanese anime she thought that she would have liked to play the role of a teacher or some tree. But the judges had other plans. Miyawaki sakura and lee chaeyeon were the clubs presidents as well as the judges for the audition. 

From the moment yujin walked into the room while being covered from sweat as she just came from running practice, the two judges fell in love with her charisma. She wore a white shirt and some black pants, while her necktie was a bit undone and hang down messily. 

"Thats her!" Sakura whispered to chaeyeon the moment she saw her. When yujin started speaking she even fell in love more with her character. Chaeyeon nodded in agreement.

Everyone who audditioned had to try for the lead characters first and so did yujin. Who would have thought that she was a natural talent and was able to win the hearts of the judges so easily.

That's how she somehow got the male lead role she never asked for.

At their first practice together the day after yujin got to know who landed the female lead role.

"Wonyoung?"

Wonyoung auditioned even before yujin but she never told her friends since she thought that it was too embarrassing. Now she was gonna act like lovers with yujin ? Thats not what she had inteded to do.

*D-Day*

It was the day of the school play and minju and her friends entered the theater while taking seats in the 11the row so the had a good vie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter