Final

Communication through music~

 

“Hey Tass, How are you doing?” You widened your eyes and unconsciously you got up and hugged him. He was taken back in surprise but hugged you back.

“I’ve missed you too,” he whispered with a smile and as he said that you could feel tears in your eyes.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” you asked and hugged him tighter to hide your tears before you let go. He chuckled.

“I became a superstar, you know?” you widened your eyes.

“You did what!?” He laughed now and rolled his eyes.

“Seriously? Tass, I made my debut in a group over two years ago! Aish this girl!” he shook his head and you smiled.

“Nichkhun Horvejkhul, your jerk!” you hit him lightly, “which group? Should I know it?” He rolled his eyes and pointed.

“I’m surprised that you didn’t noticed me before when you looked around. I’m in 2PM,” he said. You looked at Amanda who sat frozen in her seat and starred at you and Nichkhun. You chuckled inside as you turned back to him.

“I only know your group by name. Sorry to dissapoint you,” you winked. He rolled his eyes again.

“You’re so hopeless!” he ruffled your hair and you pouted.

“Hey! You could have told me? Tsk! You are hopeless!”

“Dinner is ready,” a waiter announced. Nichkhun looked at you.

“I’ll catch you later,” he said and winked. You nodded and sat down as he returned to his seat. Amanda finally seemed to wake up. She looked at you.

“How in the world do you know Nichkhun?!”

 

Jonghyun had, as well as the rest of the idols, followed your and Nichkhun’s action. True , no one really understood a word since you spoke fluent Thai to eachother but seing you, he felt a wave of jealousy going through his body. How you chatted happy and how you hugged eachother. He should be the idol you talked to and smiled with. Not Nichkhun. Key looked at him as the two of them separated.

“There’ll be an explanation of this. Don’t worry,” he said and smiled kindly. Jonghyun shrugged, still looking at you. He saw you find your phone and write something. A second later a mail dinged in on his phone and he found it.

Don’t misunderstand. Nichkhun has been like a brother to me but we haven’t seen each other for years~ I can see your face and you seem hurt. Let’s talk later, okay? :) <3

Jonghyun smiled and tried to catch your gaze. It succeed and he nodded with a smile. He got one back and Key looked at him.

“Ehh?” Jonghyun smiled.

“I’m okay…” he took his chopsticks, “now, let’s eat!”

 

After the food, Nichkhun came to your table again after asking if he could sit.

“So, how have you been?” he asked curious, “I haven’t heard a word from you in years! Do you still play guitar?” You hesitated, and then shook your head. You remembered that no one here really understood more than basic Thai anyways.

“My dad found out. He won’t allow me to have anything to do with music anymore,” you said and smiled sad. He made big eyes.

“Seriously?! He hates music that much?!” he was speechless. You nodded.

“No guitar, no singing, no dancing, and if he could, he would forbid me to even listen to the radio. But he can’t do that, since I don’t live home at the time,” you bit your lip.

“That’s terrible Tass! You have a talent in music and you can not use it?!” You sighed and shook your head.

“I can’t… or, I may seem like I can’t to him, but me, Amanda and Ratana is dancing in secret, time to time,” you shrugged and smiled a bit. Nichkhun rolled his eyes.

“That’s soooo you! But I think it’s a good thing. You will be an amazing star!” You smiled and shook your head.

“I won’t. Dad wants me to be a lawyer and…” you looked down and mumbled the last, “he found me a husband…” Nichkhun widened his eyes.

“Your dad did WHAT?!” without knowing he stood up and got everyones attention.

“Khun, sit down!” you said and pulled in his arm. He still stood up though.

“Who?! Someone you like and approve of or someone…” you shook your head violently.

“Nickhun, sit down!” you begged, “I’ll tell you if-”

“What’s going on?” an English voice said. You looked up and saw Jonghyun. He starred at Nichkhun. Nichkhun stared back and asked about something in Korean. Jonghyun answered back and then looked at you. You bit your lip as you got up and hugged him, a bit awkwardly. He was taken in surprise as Nickhun earlier but hugged you back.

“Are you okay?” he asked. You nodded, then shook your head.

“Yes and no…” you bit your lip.

“Tasanee Nitaya! Answer me! Who are you going to marry? It can’t possibly be Jonghyun since he is a musician!” you pulled away from Jonghyun by Nickhun’s words.

“I… Do you… have your heard about Maha Walailak? He is a shot-putter on the National team," you said and looked at your feet.

“I’ve heard his name before. Why? Is it… are you marry a shot-putter?!” He sounded almost… angry. You nodded.

“I… I am…” you said and felt tears, “he is my dad’s cousin’s son… I have nothing to say in this case…” you whispered. Nichkhun clenched his fists and you thought that some of s misunderstand, because in the next second Taecyeon and another guy stood by his side and held him back. You looked surprised.

“What’s going on?” you asked in English, hoping that one of them will understand you. And one did, Taecyeon.

“I… uhm… if he… hit Jonghyun,” he pointed at Jonghyun, “wouldn’t be good!” You raised a brow.

“Why should Khun hit Jonghyun?” you asked, “he haven’t done anything?” Nichkhun rolled his eyes and send you a little smile.

“They misunderstood. Since you and Jonghyun hugged just before and I… I don’t seem to be in the best mood at the time, they may think that I had an intention to hit Jonghyun because he did something to your or something. I don’t know~” Then he said something in Korean and his group-members seemed to calm down. Then he looked back at you.

“Tass, you can’t marry a guy you don’t love. Fight against it!” he said. You bit your lip.

“I want to, I really do… but what about my father’s image? I’ll ruin it if I’m being rebellious and then he’ll never see me again!” Nichkhun sighed.

“I don’t approve of you marry a guy you don’t love. I seriously don’t,” he looked at Taecyeon who said something to him. He nodded.

“Look, I have a practice with the members. Where are you staying?” You looked at Amanda.

“Where am I staying?” you asked. Amanda was speechless again, this time because of Taecyeon’s presence. You smiled.

“I’ll find out,” you said to Nichkhun, “but if it’s not here, I’m at my school. The lawyer school, if you know where it is?” he nodded and handed you a little card.

“My number and mail. Give me a call, okay?” he smiled sadly. You nodded and he laid his arm around you.

“I’ll see you soon,” he said.

 

Everybody was surprised about everything that happened in the middle of the tables. As the 2PM members disappeared, Jonghyun asked if you would join him for a walk and after you’d told Amanda and her parents, you went away with him, leaving everybody in confusion. They turned against the SHINee-members.

“How does Jonghyun know that girl?”

“And Nickhun?”

“Did they fight or what?”

“What is this about?!” The four leftover SHINee members shook their heads.

“We don’t know,” Onew said and looked at Key, “do we?” Key shook his head.

“Nichkhun is Thai. Maybe they know eachother?” f(x)’s Victoria said, “it wouldn’t be impossible for them to be friends anyways…” The other idols nodded.

“A point… but what about Jonghyun then?” Yoseob from Beast asked, “he isn’t Thai?” Now the SHINee-members smiled.

“Last time we were here, Jonghyun and Tasanee got friends. Which reminds me,” Key looked against Amanda, “hey!” Amanda finally seemed to be back to her normal self since the 2PM guys went away. She smiled.

“Hey Key. Long time no see,” she said. Key laughed.

“Yeah. Do you know what is going on?” he asked. Amanda sank.

“I can’t tell, Key. I’m sorry,” she bit her lip, “and if Jonghyun didn’t tell you guys anything I bet it’s best if you wait for a proper explanation.”

 

You and Jonghyun ended up in his and Key’s hotelroom since there were too many fans outside and such. It was a bit awkward since it only was second time you two met, even though you’ve talked a lot.

“So… mind telling me about you and Nickhun and what happened here?” Jonghyun asked to break the ice. You bit your lip before you started.

“Me and Nichkhun… we’re childhood-friends. We grew up together and he is like an older brother to me. But because our parents started fighting we lost contact and I haven’t seen him in years. Then we met today and I… I kind of told him about the arranged marriage and he flipped out… And then you guys misunderstood…” you looked down and sighed. Jonghyun didn’t knew what to say at first. Then he looked at you.

“I… you can’t do anything at all to avoid that marriage?” he whispered. You looked up and against him and send him a sad smile.

“I wish I could… but I can’t see any other opportunity,” you whispered back, “it’ll ruin my father’s image…”

“…and your life,” Jonghyun said, now a bit louder, “if you marry a guy you don’t love, you can’t enjoy your life. Think about it, maybe you can’t bear to hurt your dad but you’ll hurt yourself if you marry that guy!” You started getting teary eyes again.

“But what can I do? I’m stuck here! And in next week Maha, his father and mine will come to arrange the engagement ceremony! I can’t do anything about it!” The first tear ran down followed by others. Without thinking, Jonghyun pulled you into a hug.

“Do you want to be a lawyer?” he asked. You thought it was a weird time to ask about that but you shook your head.

“No…” you whispered, “I don’t…“ He your back gently.

“What do you want to become then? A musician?” You thought about it for some seconds.

“I don’t know… I love music, I do, but I’m not sure if I want it to be my way of living,” you whispered. Jonghyun nodded.

“I understand… but… Tass, I… I think have something to say to you…” You looked up at him.

“What is it?” you asked dried your tears away. He suddenly seemed nervous.

“I… I-” he said as the door opened and Key and Taemin entered. You and Jonghyun jumped in surprised and Key and Taemin stiffened in the door.

“Ouh I… sorry hyung,” Taemin said as he saw how close you sat. He looked at Key who was staring curious at Jonghyun, “let’s go umma,” he whispered. Key nodded and asked Jonghyun about something in Korean. Jonghyun answered back and Key seemed to feel a bit guilty before he left with Taemin.

 

“Umma, is Jonghyun hyung dating Tasanee-ssi?” Taemin asked as Key closed the door. He smiled to his maknae.

“No. Not yet,” he started walking, “but maybe soon?”

 

As the door closed, Jonghyun could feel his body tense. It was now or never, right? He had to do it now! Before all those engagement-things would start.

“You had something to say?” you said, still blushing a bit after Taemin and Key’s presence. Jonghyun nodded and send you a nervous smile.

“I… I… I wanna… I wanna ask…” he stuttered, looking for the right words.

“Yeah?” you said and tilted your head. You had a weird but nice feeling in your body, even in the mddle of all this.

“Doyouwannacomewithmetokoreaandbemygirlfriend?!” The words suddenly just flew out of the Jonghyun’s mouth. You straightened your body.

“W-what?” you asked. You weren’t sure if you had heard right or wrong since everything went so fast. Jonghyun took a deep breathe.

“Do you… do you wanna come with me? To Korea I mean?” he asked, “and… and be my girlfriend?”

 

A/N: AAAAAAAND FINISH! 8D 
- Open ending, I know~ I'll leave the answer to your imagination or... if I gets a lots of comments with writing a sequel I may do it? ;D 
What do you think about the story? Was it okay? :)
I know that there may be some grammar-mistakes but english isn't my first language and such OTL
I try to do better :)
Thank you all for reading this story and commenting and subscribing! I hope that you enjoyed it! 
//Miji96