5th

Communication through music~

 

Months had passed now and through everyday, you and Jonghyun got closer. Every time you talked to him, you could feel your heart beat faster and when you closed down the conversation you felt sad, because you didn’t knew when you could talk to him again. Because of his schedules got busier and busier and you got more and more homework, talking to him via cam was getting harder.

“Tasanee Nitaya, your father is asking for you. He is at the gate,” a voice said in the speaker. You said in the schools cantina and talked to some of your classmates, but looked surprised against the speaker.

“My father?” you asked surprised and got up, “why is he here?” Your classmates shrugged and you said goodbye and left. As you was walking towards the gate, you were thinking about what it could be. Your term grades had been good and you never forgot your homework or did something against the school-rules. Could it be some good news then?

 

You and your father sat at a little streetcafe, each with a cup of coffee in front of you. Until now, your father had just asked questions about school and your friends. He was very happy with your improved English skills and how you also improved in other subjects. But! As the coffee had arrived your father got quiet and seemed to think about how to say what he had on his mind. Knowing him well, you knew that you just had to stay quiet and wait for him to start. You took a sip of your coffee and waited paitiently.

“Tasanee, you’re turning 21 soon, right?” he asked. You nodded.

“Yes. In Feburary,“ you smiled at him. He nodded.

“That means that you’re old enough to get married,” he said. More as a conclusion to himself. You sank and nodded.

“Y-yeah father…” you bit your lip as you father took a map from his bag.

“I don’t know if you remember Maha Walailak? He is a son of my cousin in Sukhotai~” You thought for a second, then nodded.

“I remember him. A tall guy, good at sports?” you asked. Your father nodded and you started feeling unwell… did he plan to…

“Yes. Maha recently got accepted into the national Olympic Team as a Shot-putter. He is turning 26 and me and his dad have agreed on, that it’s about time that you two are… well, getting enga-”

“WE’RE WHAT?! NO WAY IN HELL!” You stood up and hit the table. Your father looked surprised at you.

“Tasanee, sit down and let me-”

“Explain? Oh no. I will not marry some guy I’ve met three times in my life. No way!” you took on your coat and your dad got up and took your arm.

“Tasanee, sit down!” he said in a hard voice, “this isn’t your decision to make!”

“It is! It’s my life father!”

 

Jonghyun were heading home from a late schedule with Onew when he saw the e-mail.

Jonghyun oppa… I just talked to my father today. It’s been a while since I last time saw him. He is forcing me to get married to his cousin’s son! I don’t want to but I don’t have a choice! Oppa, I’m confused. I don’t know what to do and Ratana and Amanda don’t understand me. I don’t know if you do, but you must have an opinion, right? I’m sorry if this sounds… messy, I just don’t know what to do…

Jonghyun had widened his eyes as he read, and Onew looked curious at him.

“Jjong, are you okay?” he asked, “you look different.” Jonghyun looked at Onew.

“I… no, I don’t think I am hyung,” Jonghyun looked back at Onew, “are… are we going to Thailand anytime soon?” Onew was surprised by his words.

“Thailand? I think we have a charity concert with some other Hallyu-stars in a week or two. We’re only staying three days though. Why? Is Tasanee okay?” Jonghyun sank.

“Where are we staying?”

 

After the conversation with your father, you started being more quiet. Ratana and Amanda tried to make you be a rebel against your father, and even when you knew how much you wanted to, you also knew that you couldn’t do that. If you ruined your fathers image by not marrying that guy he wanted you to, you could never come back home. The only thing that made you go through your days, was the mail Jonghyun had send you, just after hearing about your arranged marrigde.

Tass… I’m going to Thailand soon, we’re going to live at Amanda’s hotel again. I’ll do what I can to help you, okay? Don’t do anything stupid. I’ll help you~ Keep going!

After that, he had written a lot of text to support you and with advices and ended up writing, that he had something to say to you when he came. You felt excited and even though you got quiet, you still smiled, thanks to him.

 

It was the day. The day SHINee were leaving for Thailand together with other Hallyu-groups as 2PM, f(x), Miss A and Beast. SHINee were leaving together with f(x) early in the morning and everybody could feel at Jonghyun that he was tensed.

“Oppa, breathe!” Sulli said as she handed him a waterbottle on the plane. Jonghyun looked at her and nodded.

“Neh… thanks Sulli,” he mumbled and she send him a smile.

“Is this seat taken?” she asked sweet. Jonghyun shook his head and Sulli sat down.

Jonghyun fell asleep on the plane and Sulli woke him up as they arrived. A lot of fans waited at the airport so again, it took some extra time before they entered the hotel. Key looked at Jonghyun with a smile.

“We have a meeting with the other stars before we get some free-time. Did you agree on a place to meet, or are you going to her school to talk?” Jonghyun bit his lip.

“We agreed on that I should call her when I had time…”

“Who?” a voice asked behind them. They turned around and Minho smiled.

“Nichkhun hyung! Junho hyung!” he exclaimed. They smiled to him and the other SHINee-boys.

“Hey guys,” Onew said, also smiling, “do you know where we’re holding the meeting?” Nichkhun nodded.

“Some private restaurant or something,” he said, ”it’s that way…” he pointed and the SHINee-boys nodded.

“We’ve been here before. We’ll just put our suitcases in our rooms, and then we’ll be down,” Onew said, “come on boys!”

 

“Amanda, are you finish?” you asked impatiently. You had been ready to go for what felt like an hour! But she had to curl her hair and do some new make-up and whatsoever. Some days ago she had revealed to you that she was a fan of a group called 2PM who was at the same hotel as the SHINee-boys.

“One minute,” she said as she came form the bathroom, “I just need to put on some shoes. Is Ratana coming?” You shook your head.

“She is meeting with him again,” you smiled a bit and Amanda rolled her eyes.

“I’m the only one without a boyfriend here! Aish~”

“Yah! I don’t have a boyfriend!” you exclaimed as Amanda closed her first shoe.

“Sure sure… if you say so,” Amanda closed the second shoe and looked at you.

“I do! Now, are you ready?”

 

You arrived the hotel by taxi, and as last time, fans and pappariazzis stood outside the hotel. You looked at Amanda.

“Kitchen again?” she smiled and nodded. You went to the backenterance and knocked on. This time, it was the chef himself who opened for you. He smiled to Amanda and let you in.

“The idols are holding a meeting,” he informed, “they’re going to eat after that. You’re parents will be there too, with the two of you, right?” Amanda nodded. He smiled.

“They’re in their office now.”

As you had greeted the parents, you, Amanda and the parents went to the restaurant and as the door opened, everybody looked against you. You sank and tried not to be too obvious as you looked around. Amanda’s dad cleared his voice.

“Hello everybody. Welcome to my hotel,” he send a bright smile, “the dinner will be served soon. Feel free to ask about anything, my wife, my daughter, her friend and I will do our best to answer. Thank you…” they all clapped and you sat down with the family at a table. Today, all the tables stood in a U-formation and the family and you were sitting in the middle. Finally you saw Jonghyun and when your eyes met, the first real smile in weeks appeared on your face. Amanda gave you an elbow.

“Go and greet him,” she whispered, “the dinner isn’t here yet anyways!” you sank. You couldn’t just get up and go to him, not with all those idols around. Instead you whispered back;

“Who is that group you’re fan of? 2PM?” Amanda blushed and tilted her head in a direction. You looked over there and saw six handsome boys, chatting with each other and some girls. You smiled to her.

“Who do you like?” you asked. She bit her lip.

“The guy who wears a hat. His name is Ok Taecyeon,” she whispered back. Suddenly, someone poked your shoulder and you looked up and directly into his eyes. He smiled to you.

“Hey Tass. How are you doing?”

 

A/N: One chapter to go~ Da-da-da-daaaaaaam xD
Maybe I'll make a sequel later on? I don't know yet~