4th

Communication through music~

 

It had been a week since you, Ratana and Amanda had met the SHINee-boys and your studies were started. You were busy the most of the time, but you checked your e-mail as the first thing every time you got on the computer. Jonghyun had only gotten your mail and he said he would mail you soon. But still nothing.

“Maybe he is busy?” Amanda suggested a night when you just had been digging through a bunch of homeworks in your room together with her and Ratana and now talked about SHINee. You had all made some research and downloaded some music with them.

“Yeah, maybe,” you said and hide your disappointment. Of course he was busy. But when Key asked about your e-mail for him you had hoped that it was serious and not just some joke or something between them.

“Just forget about him. If he sends you a mail, it’s great, if not then it was a short meeting and nothing more,” Ratana said and closed her map with notes. You nodded and send her a little smile.

“I… I will,” you said, silently promising yourself that you wouldn’t forget him this easy. It had only been a week and he had to travel around. You were ready to wait~

 

Jonghyun were at the Philippines. He and the members worked all day and when they finally got back to their hotel, they fell asleep right away, sometimes still dressed. They had three days left there before going to Japan and then back to Korea where they could get some few days rest before continuing their promotions.

“Hyung, what are you thinking of?” Taemin asked Jonghyun a day in the van where they were on their way to another sign-event. He looked at the maknae.

“Nothing Tae,” he smiled, “I’m just a bit tired…” Taemin nodded, but kept looking at his hyung. Jonghyun seemed to think a lot these days. About what, he didn’t know.

Key had listened to the small conversation between his hyung and dongsaeng. He knew very well what Jonghyun were thinking of even though he didn’t say it.

Tasanee.

Jonghyun seemed to think of her a lot and Key had seen him sit in the mail-program on his phone several times, typing something and then deleting it and close the program. Key still waited for Jonghyun to come to him and ask for help with the English or something.

 

It was now a month since you gave Jonghyun your e-mail. Ratanee and Amanda both had lessons but you had finished yours and decided to wait with homework ‘till later. You opened your laptop and opened the mail-program, Skype and the Internet. No mail, but a new friend-reguest in Skype. There was a private message to~

Hi Tasanee :) It’s Kim Jonghyun.
You know, from SHINee.
I’m sorry I haven’t contacted you before now… I’ve been busy >///<’
Let me hear from you~ :D
//Jonghyun

You smiled a bit as you read it. His English were better than he had showed when he was here and he apologized. You knew it was a good idea to wait! You accepted it and just as you opened your Internet-window a message popped up.

Dino-hyun :3 says…Hello :D

You chuckled by his name. Dino-hyun? Who came up with that?!

Tasa~ says…Hey :) I thought that you had forgotten me! ): ;P

Dino-hyun :3 says…I WAS BUSY! D: I just came back to Korea yesterday… I’m sorry ):

You smiled when reading his message. It he seemed sincere but of course, this was only written words. It would be easier to know if he was sincere of you stood in front of him.

Tasa~ says…It’s okay ;) But don’t let me wait too long again, okay? ㅋㅋㅋ

Dino-hyun :3 says… Okay~ Hey, isn’t that Korean?!

You chuckled to yourself.

Tasa~ says…It is! I’ve researched a bit on Korean stuff :3

 

The following days, you chatted a lot with Jonghyun when your schedules allowed you to. There didn’t go one day without you even were on Skype with him or you send each other e-mails. Sometimes you also had a cam-converstaion and you talked to s too, mostly Key who liked to dumb in. Amanda and Ratana also talked to Jonghyun sometimes, but most of the time, it was just you and him. Once he asked you if you played any instruments and you didn’t even hesitate when you told him that you could play guitar. But then he asked you to play for him, and then you hesitated. You hadn’t told him about your dad yet. How he hated music and had forbidden you to do something related to it. You wanted to tell him, you really did, but what if he didn’t wanted to keep in touch with you then? Because he was a musician and you dad was a meaningful CEO? You ended up with telling him the excuse ‘I forgot it at home. I’ll show you another time, okay?’

 

“What are you doing?” Super Junior’s Heechul sat down beside Jonghyun. They were in the SM building and Jonghyun was waiting for Key and Taemin to finish some dance practice, so he sad in the couches in the front hall, in the middle of writing you an e-mail. He looked at his hyung.

“I’m just… I’m just writing a friend,” he smiled. Heechul took the phone and looked at it.

“English,” he concluded as Jonghyun snapped the phone back.

“Neh,” he said and hid the phone safely in his pocket.

“A foreigner I guess. Is it a he or she?” he smirked.

“It’s a girl,” Jonghyun answered, “why?” Heechul looked at his dongsaeng with that smile.

“And how do you know her?” he asked, again smirking. Jonghyun sank.

“I met her in Thailand,” he mumbled, “her friend’s parents owned the hotel we stayed at…”

“So it’s a Thai girl, huh?” Heechul smirked again. Jonghyun nodded.

“Do you have feelings for her?” As Jonghyun shook his head, Taemin and Key came with Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae, all sweaty and sat down in the other couches at that table Jonghyun and Heechul sat at.

“Hello there~” Eunhyuk said, “what are you talking about?” Heechul looked at him.

“Jonghyun’s Thai-girl,” he said. Key and Taemin looked at Jonghyun with a hidden laugh.

“Jonghyun’s Thai-girl? Gotten a girlfriend or something?” Shindong asked curious. Jonghyun blushed and shook his head.

“Have not! She’s just a friend!” he said and looked at Key and Taemin for some help.

“Or is she?” Key smirked, “you’re always much happier after talking to her!” As Key said that, Jonghyun sighed inside himself. How could Key do that to him?! Now, the hyungs for sure wouldn’t let him go.

“He is? Jonghyun, are you having an affair?” Heechul asked with a laugh. Jonghyun shook violently his head.

“No! We’re just chatting! As friends!”

“What is a typical conversation?” Donghae asked smiling. Jonghyun stretched his back.

“What we’re doing in our daily lives,” he said, “she is studying law and telling about her friends and such, I’m telling about schedules and if something exciting happens. It’s just friends talk,” Jonghyun shrugged and hoped that they would stop. But knowing them, they wouldn’t…

“How did you meet? And get her e-mail?”Heechul asked and unconsciously poked Jonghyun’s pocket.

”They met at that hotel we stayed at,” Key answered, ”Jonghyun played piano while she sang and after that, we chatted with her and her friends…”

“You played piano while she sang? Why?” Donghae asked surprised. Jonghyun sighed.

“Her friends parents asked her to sing. She needed someone to play piano and since Taemin said that his fingers needed to rest,” Jonghyun scowled to the maknae, “I got asked to play. It just happened that way,” he shrugged again.

“And her e-mail?” Eunhyuk asked and tilted his head.

“Key asked for it to me without my permission,” this time it was the groups diva who got a glance from the singer, “and yeah…”

“How often are you in contact?” Shindong asked. Jonghyun looked at him. This was like a interrogation, seriously!

“Uhm… Almost everyday,” he mumbled, “either Skype or e-mail…”

“Super Junior, time to go!” a voice yelled. One of Super Junior’s managers stood at the entrance, looking at them. The members got up.

“I look forward to hear more,” Heechul said and winked, “I’ll see you around~”

 

A/N: Sooo... They're in contact now and the Super Junior members got a... a cameo? I dunno xD
So, we're nearing the end :) Please comment so I can hear some opinions here <.<' 
//Miji96