Chapter Nine

The Way She Look At Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura yawned as she was drowsy and tired. She wanted to go home but Miss Bae stopped her because the man recognized her face and might attack her again. So she was waiting at Chaeyeon's house, waiting Chaeyeon to wake up from fainting. While she wait she looking at Chaeyeon sleeping face, her horn already gone same as her tail. When she saw Chaeyeon moving from her sleep, Sakura quickly turned her face elsewhere. Chaeyeon tried to open her eyes slowly, when her eyes were completely open she saw Sakura beside her and she said as she got up "Sakura! You still here?" Miss Bae answer for her "It's very dangerous for her to stay at home alone." Chaeyeon looks at Sakura for a moment, feels guilty and says "I'm sorry for putting you in my mess." Sakura quick replay her "No! Don't blame at yourself." Chaeyeon say "You must be scared for what you saw right?" Sakura became silent. When Chaeyeon try to hold Sakura hand, Sakura became scared at her and try to move away from Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon hurt when someone that she love scared to be touch by her make she remember how people used to scared at her. Chaeyeon asked softly "Did you scared at me?" Chaeyeon speak to her mind "Idiot! Of course she will be scared. She saw a "Monster" in her life." Miss Bae looks at Chaeyeon with sadness. It's not unusual for her to see people scared of Chaeyeon. The door was opened so loudly that they were shocked to see what was happening,  it looks like someone is running towards Chaeyeon in a hurry and she holding Chaeyeon tightly don't want to break their hug. Sakura is shocked when a beautiful woman hugs her without any fear of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon try to break a silence between them while she shy when Miss Bae, Sakura and Yujin looking at her "Queen Yoona! You squeezing me." The Queen said as she brought tears to her eyes "Don't call me that! Call me like you used to call me!" The situation became silent as they exchanged glances, suddenly the queen shout at Chaeyeon  "Lee Chaeyeon! Call me what you used to call me!" Chaeyeon start to call her with sweet and soft voice make Yoona melt over and over again "M-mom Yoona ~ You squeezing me ~ " Then she replay while she kiss her forehead "I'm sorry sweetheart. It's make my heart hurt when I got a news." Chaeyeon said while she kiss Yoona hand "I'm sorry to make you worry mom. Yujin ear must be tired heard you nagging while fly here. Right Yujin?" Yujin shock what she saw and hear what they call each other, she never know that Chaeyeon will make The Queen lose her composure. Then Yujin answer "Is okay I got used to." The Queen looked at Miss Bae and said "Thank you for protecting her" Her short reply make Chaeyeon curious "It's okay, she's the only family I have." Chaeyeon short question "Family?" Miss Bae looking at Chaeyeon eyes and said "Yeah.. family.. you look alike as your father." The queen cut her "She's your aunt Chaeyeon. I asked her help to protect you." Then Miss Bae said "Let's discuss family thing later, right now how do we want to protect this human child?" Chaeyeon shout at Miss Bae "Hey!! She have a name okay. Don't call her that." Miss Bae just ignored her niece then Yoona asked her "What's your name young lady?" Sakura stutter "S-sakura.. M-miyawaki Sakura."

After they finished the discussion, Yoona decided to live with Chaeyeon in "Human World". After several months, the man did not try to attack them and took Chaeyeon to "Demon World". Yoona makes a request to Sakura to keep Chaeyeon and Yujin's identity. Sakura tells Eunbi not to send and pick it up her again, She doesn't want put Eunbi in danger. Yujin rushes down the stairs and yells at Chaeyeon "Unnie! today it's your turn to fetch Kura Unnie. It's my turn to take Wonyoung." Chaeyeon replied as she got up and finished tying her shoes "No! Today I'm going to get Wonyoung, you take Sakura!" Suddenly Yujin's frustration towards Chaeyeon made she raise her voice "What's your problem Unnie?! It's not like we made an agreement to take turns. You never fetch Sakura Unnie after the incident. It's look like you ignored her." Chaeyeon is shocked when Yujin raises her voice, but she only responds in a sad tone "Yujin ~ ah I'm sorry I didn't follow with the agreement we talked about but I don't think she'll treat me like she did before. She's scared of me, Yujin. It's better tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter