Chapter Two

The Way She Look At Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chaeyeon arrived at house that Queen Yoona arrange for them she get excited. Suddenly she felt something as her footprints on the floor in front the door, she have familiar feeling but she don't know what is it. She shock when Yujin suddenly wrap her arm aroud Chaeyeon neck then she think "She not scared at me?" Then she said "Y-yujin?" While Yujin humming "Hmm.." at her. Chaeyeon said "I'm sorry that you have to live with me in this house." Yujin replay her "Please! No more apologized. A friend should not apologized to her friend when she not do anything wrong." Yujin word make Chaeyeon touched. She never hear someone call her as "Friend", for the rest of her life she only hear that people call her a "Monster". Suddenly she ask "Yujin. How old are you?" Yujin answer her "In "Human World" I'm 19 years old. You?" Chaeyeon answer her "I'm 20 years old, that's mean I'm your Unnie." While she smirk at Yujin. Then Yujin loosen her arm around Chaeyeon neck and said "Then you my Unnie but why my Unnie shorter than me?" She said while laughing. Chaeyeon flicker her forehead then both of them laughing.

Two month already past while the two of them try to adjust their new life. Today is Saturday Which is she and Yujin have a group project with their other member. Two of them study at the same Campus and the same course which is Art course. Yujin put her shoes while scream "Chaeyeon Unnie! Are you done? Or not we will be late. I don't want to be late, it will make me chills at those senior." Chaeyeon scream back "I'm coming, almost done. I don't want to be late too but whose fault that she don't want me to sleep early because watching those scary movie?". The two of them take their skateboard while ride at it go to the bus station for 25 minute from their house.

When two of them get near to the bus stop she already saw the bus in front of them but that bus start to move then the two of them groan and look at each other and said "You gotta be kidding me!" The two of them scream at the same time while ride at their skateboard "Ahjussi ~ Wait.. Stop the bus!". People inside the bus look at two of them which is they still ride at their skateboard while scream at the driver. Some people laugh at them, some people is stunned tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter