Chapter Thirteen

The Way She Look At Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day to make preparations, Sakura saw Hyewon and Chaeyeon talking about something and didn't realize she was approaching them, they were shocked when Sakura suddenly asked a question "What are you two talking about?" Hyewon panics but doesn't appear, as Chaeyeon tries to maintain composure and said "Nothing.. it's just about tomorrow's show." Yujin shouted excitedly making everyone look at her "Mom! What are you doing here?" Chaeyeon's friends approach Yoona with a smile, Yoona smiles back then Yoona said "What?! I can't see my sweetheart and my sunshine?" Chaeyeon and Yujin answered in unison "Not! It's only rare to see you get out of the house." Yoona replies as she looks at Chaeyeon and Yujin's friends "Oh .. I just met your aunt, I have more time so I stopped by the campus to see my sweetheart and my sunshine." Chaeyeon and Yujin become embarrassed when Yoona calls them by their nickname and speaks in unison again "Don't call us by our nickname, it's embarassing."Their friends just smiled at their conversation, Chaeyeon quickly introduced her friend "Mom ~ This is Eunbi Unnie who always lead us, this is Hyewon with no expression, this is Yena who is lift up a atmosphere, this is Minju a beautiful like you, this is Wonyoung our baby and lastly this is Sakura, the girl who managed to win me over and my girlfriend." Sakura was startled and unprepared for the unexpected announcement their relationship in front her mom and friend, she could only smile as her face turned red. All their friends were shocked by the announcement and started asking questions incessantly. Hyewon was the first to ask "How long?" Chaeyeon is quick to answer before any other questions come up "Around one month." Yena's turn to ask "Why didn't you tell us?" Chaeyeon responds quickly "It's not that we're trying to keep it secret, it's just not the right time, yet we're busy preparing." Minju asked as she looked at Yujin who was not interested "Did Yujin know?" Chaeyeon responds in a tone that makes Yoona melt as she looks at her "Of course she know, she's my sister." Yoona is worried all of a sudden thinking of Sakura and Chaeyeon's relationship. She didn't want to ruin the mood so she ignored the bad feelings and speak to Chaeyeon and Yujin's friend "Thank you for be good friend with my kids." Yoona bowed to them showing her appreciation, Chaeyeon lifted Yoona's shoulder from bowing to her friend "Mom ~ what's wrong?" Yoona just shook her head and suddenly Wonyoung spoke "We are all grateful to be have such friends as Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin Unnie." Yoona smiled broadly as she saw her adopted daughter. Suddenly Yoona clapped her hands in surprise invited Chaeyeon and Yujin's friends to come home for dinner at their house, everyone was still shocked and nodded in agreement.

Today their campus hosts a festival, in Eunbi's preparation room she gives Yena, Chaeyeon and Yujin a suit. They look like a girl crush when they put on a suit, leaving people in the dressing room stunned. Especially Chaeyeon, when her face doesn't want to smile and is always serious makes them think about how hot Chaeyeon looks. Sakura heard scream making her wonder what was going on and she looked up to see Chaeyeon being the focus of the crowd, suddenly Sakura's face became sad and made Chaeyeon look at Sakura then she ran towards Sakura ignoring the crowd around her, Chaeyeon quickly kissed Sakura in front of a huge crowd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter