Chapter Eight

The Way She Look At Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, it's Chaeyeon's turn to take Wonyoung but before that she has to cook for Yujin's otherwise the girl will starve. Chaeyeon cooked extra for Wonyoung for not being able to send Wonyoung yesterday. Chaeyeon pressed the bell in front of Wonyoung's house, while waiting for her to open the door she heard people running rushingly. Wonyoung greet Chaeyeon with excited in her voice "Morning Chaeyeon Unnie!" Chaeyeon responds in a tone that she normally uses, cold but attractive "Hmm morning.. why are you running? It's not like I'm going anywhere." Wonyoung just smiled at Chaeyeon and her arm linked with Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon asked her "Why do you like arm links?" Wonyoung ignored her as she continued to link arms all the way to campus, ignoring the people around her. People around her are shocked to see her with Chaeyeon's arm link. Which is she is known as a cold person. They are both shocked when someone screams their name and keeps looking up to see who is screaming "Chaeyeon! Wonyoung!" When she turn her head around and she saw Eunbi, Sakura, and Yena approach at them. When Chaeyeon sees them heading towards them, Chaeyeon sees Sakura linking arms with Eunbi making her speak in her heart "Eunbi Unnie.. you're the luckiest person in the world to have someone beautiful like Sakura to love you." Suddenly someone jump in front of her and said with a cute tone "Chaeyeon Unnie ~ " Chaeyeon is shocked when someone closes her face, She distances herself a little to see who is she, it turn out to be Chaewon. Then she greet back "Oh Chaewon - ah! Morning." Chaewon gchuckle at her and said "Can I hug you today?" Her question make Wonyoung say "No! Only me who can hug her." They fight over Chaeyeon made Eunbi chuckle and said while Sakura and Yena heard what she saying "Chaeyeon is lucky that someone wants to hug her in the early morning." Sakura loosen her hands with Eunbi and saw at them when she saw two of them pull Chaeyeon arm. Suddenly someone shout make them look at the girl "Chae Unnie! Why you don't wake me up. I'm late because you did not wake me up." While suddenly she kneeling at Yujin shoes then tie it while she nagging make everyone hear what she said "Why you don't tie your shoes, you will fell." Yujin replay "It's okay you will tie it everyday right?" While she grin. Then Chaeyeon replay make everyone shock and saw Yujin sad face "Yujin ~ ah I can't always be with you." Yujin say with her puppy eyes "Why? You will leave me too?" She said with a broken voice make Chaeyeon forgot that Yujin parents leave her because she don't have a power like their family. "That's not what I mean." She said while Chaewon hug her tightly and Wonyoung start to hug her when suddenly Chaeyeon saw Yujin sad face and she whisper "Stupid me! Why I said that in early morning." Then she open her arm while she said "Yujin ~ ah come here, give me my morning hug." Yujin running to her. It's make Sakura soft look at Chaeyeon when she hug Yujin and Wonyoung but not including Chaewon. 

Chaeyeon in front of the main gate while talking to Yujin and Wonyoung still linking arm. They shocked when Yena shout make them look at her "Yah! Who's that woman with that y outfit?" Chaeyeon and Yujin look at that woman, suddenly she wave her hand at Chaeyeon and greet "Hello Darling? How are you today?" Chaeyeon facepalm her face then she go to that woman and say "What are you doing here? Miss Bae?" Then Miss Bae answer her "What else, of course I want to take you a date." Make Sakura turned her head to Chaeyeon and said "Since when?" Chaeyeon flick Sakura forehead but a soft one then she speak "My heart already taken." Make all her member except Yujin look at her with a question "You already date someone?" Yena said. "Yah! Who want date a cold person like you Chaeyeonie." Hyewon said. Sakura became silent for a moment think that Chaeyeon like someone. Then Miss Bae look at Chaeyeon with soft heart, make she whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter