Chapter 6

Can't You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 months already, Chaeyeon can see that Sakura and Mingyu become closer than before.

Sakura and Mingyu sometimes will meet each other outside their college or will go eating with each other.

Chaeyeon will always stay at the dorm or just went to somewhere alone since she didn't want to disturb Sakura and calm her heart from hurting more.

Now, Chaeyeon is in her dorm while studying when suddenly someone knock the door.

"Who is it??" Chaeyeon ask.

"Its me, Chaewon , Hitomi and Nako." Chaewon answered making Chaeyeon went to open the door for them.

"Hi unnie!! What are you doing??" The short girl ask while smiling.

"Just study some things. You know that we have a test this Monday." Chaeyeon said earning a groan from the other 3 girls.

"Argh unnie, don't remind me. My brain almost explode because of that subject." Chaewon said making Chaeyeon chuckle.

The trio then sit with Chaeyeon before they looking around the dorm.

"Chaeyeon unnie, where is Saku chan?" Hitomi ask making Chaeyeon look at her before shrugged.

"Saku chan said that she have something to do. Maybe she met with Mingyu again. You know her crush." Chaeyeon said then started to eating the food that in Chaewon hand.

"Unnie! thats mine!" Chaewon pout making Chaeyeon just laugh.

"Is Saku chan is dating with Mingyu?" Nako ask making Chaeyeon stop before sigh.

"I don't know. Maybe yes or no. Saku chan and me didn't talk much nowadays since we both busy" Chaeyeon said making Nako just nod.

"Unnie, let play some game. I know we have a test this monday but please~" Nako said while showing her cute eyes making Chaeyeon ruffle her head before nods earning a smile from the short girl.

Chaewon just sit silently looking at the older Chae before sigh.

"Chaeyeon unnie looks very sad just now. She must be hurting since Saku chan ignored her nowadays." Hitomi said making Chaewon just nod her head.

"Its such a waste since I really like Kkura unnie with Chaeyeon unnie but what can we do when Kkura unnie already have Mingyu." Chaewon said while looking at the duo.

"Yah SsamBbang! come here and join us. What you guys doing over there??" Chaeyeon said making Chaewon and Hitomi look at her with a question look.

"SsamBbang??" Hitomi ask earn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter