Chapter 2

Can't You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon is lying on her bed while playing her phone with earphone in her ear playing a music.

She really focus in her phone that she didn't notice that someone entering the room and slowly walking to her bed.

Suddenly, Chaeyeon feel someone sit on her bed making her eyes dart away from her phone and look at the person before she smile.

"You're home??" Chaeyeon ask while pull off one of her earphone from her ear.

"Nae~ What are you doing ,Chaeyeon??"Sakura ask her then scoot near to Chaeyeon making Chaeyeon move a little bit to make a space for Sakura.

"Just playing some games and reading a fanfiction."Chaeyeon said and turn her eyes back to the phone.

Sakura just nod her head before she lying beside Chaeyeon and look at Chaeyeon playing the games.

"Chaeyeon ah~ "

"Dae??"

"Bogoshipeo~" Sakura said while pouting and look down.

Chaeyeon just smile and chuckle when she heard that before she look at the person beside her.

"Nado bogoshipeo paboya~" Chaeyeon said while laughing making Sakura pout more but then also laughing because of Chaeyeon's laugh.

Seconds later,a notification sound can be heard from Chaeyeon's phone making both of them look at the phone.

"Nugu??"Sakura ask while trying to take a peek.

"Its Nako chan.She ask if both of us will be free later or not since Chaewon invite us for a dinner outside."Chaeyeon said and look at Sakura.

"Tell them that we will go and meet them in lobby at 8 pm." Sakura said making Chaeyeon nod and reply to Nako's message.

"Go wash first or we will be late later.Or you want me to shower first??" Chaeyeon get up from her lying position and look at the person beside her.

"Nooo.Don't leave me" Sakura said dramatically making Chaeyeon laugh.

"Palli Kkura yah or I will not talking to you anymore."Chaeyeon threat making Sakura's eyes went wide and she get up from the bed and take her clothes that she want to wear.

Chaeyeon also get up from her bed and go to her drawer to choose her outfit carefully.

She then feel someone hug her from behind making her look at the person.

"Chaeyeonniee,kisseu juseyo."Sakura said while pointing to her cheeks making Chaeyeon chuckle before kiss her cheek.

"There there.Now go to shower."

"Arraso!"

Sakura then walk happily to the bathroom and take a shower making Chaeyeon just shake her head with her behavior.

All of this is a normal things between them.Kiss each other cheeks , hugging each other , sleeping together in Chaeyeon's bed and clingy to each other.

So they never feel awkward doing this to each other seems they already comfortable doing those.

~~

Nako and Chaewon wait in the lobby with two other people beside them while waiting ChaeKura couple.

Minutes later,they saw ChaeKura walking fast to them with an apologetic face.

"Mianhe Nako chan , Chaewon."Sakura said while panting while Chaeyeon just standing beside her normally.

"Ani g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter