Chapter 3

Can't You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bold is in japanese
____________________________________________

Sakura studying in her classroom when suddenly Chaewon come and sit beside her.

"Kkura unnie ,what are you doing??" Chaewon ask.

"I'm reading some notes for class today.Where's Nako??"

"Nako chan is buying some food since she said she hungry." Chaewon said while playing her phone making Sakura nod her head.

Sakura and Chaewon continue their chatting when suddenly Chaeyeon come to the classroom and walk to them.

"Oh!Annyeong Chaewon yah~Saku chan" Chaeyeon greet them with a wide smile.

"Annyeong Chaeyeon unnie." Chaewon replied while Sakura just smile.

"What are you guys doing??Where's Nako chan??"

"Kkura unnie is reading some notes while Nako chan is buying some food since she hungry."Chaeyeon nod at Chaewon reply.

Chaeyeon then place her bag at the chair that Chaewon sit before she take her wallet.(wallet that the usual men wear.not the purse)She then look at both of the girls.

"Saku chan,do you want me to buy anything for you??food or drinks since i'm going to cafeteria to buys some snack." Chaeyeon ask making Sakura think for awhile before look at Chaeyeon.

"Ani~Gwaenchana~I'm not hungry."Sakura shaking her head and smile to Chaeyeon.

"Jinjja??"Sakura nod her head making Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulder and turn to look at Chaewon.

"How about you Chaewon yah?Do you want anything??"Chaeyeon ask.

"Ani.Its okay.I already ask Nako chan to buy it for me."Chaeyeon just nod and smile.

"Arraso.I will go for awhile.Please take care of Sakura ok?"Chaeyeon said making Sakura look at her.

"Nanii??I'm not a kid.I can take care of myself." Sakura said making Chaeyeon laugh.

"You're still a kid to me. Chaewon yah,keep an eye to her ok??I will go first.Byee~"Chaeyeon said while patting Sakura head before run away.

"Aish jinjja~"Sakura said and fix her hair while just laughing look at their behaviour.

"Chaeyeon unnie is really funny." Chaewon continue laughing making Sakura just sigh.

"She always treat me like a kid but its okay since I didn't mind at all."Sakura said.

"Yeah me too since Chaeyeon unnie take care of us very well so I didn't mind at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter