Chapter 7

Can't You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura slowly open her eyes when she feel a light coming through her curtains.

She slowly rub her eyes and she feel that her head hurts making her winced.

' It must be because I cried so much last night' Sakura thought before continue massage her temple to ease the pain.

Sakura then turn around to see that no one is beside her making her frown.

"Stupid me to think that Chaeyeon will be here when I always leave and ignore her nowadays." Sakura mutter to herself before she sit down at the corner of the bed and looks down.

Sakura then looks up when she heard someone open the door.

bold is in japanese

"Oh Saku chan, you already awake?" The blonde girl ask before she take off her sweater.

"Jjayeon ah." Sakura look at the blonde girl with a wide eyes.

"Why Saku chan? What happen?" Chaeyeon come closer to Sakura with a worried look.

"I-I thought you leave me." Chaeyeon look at Sakura before she burst out laughing.

"Yah~Are you sick? How can I leave you when we're roommate? I just went out for a while to buy us some breakfast." Chaeyeon said while showing the food for both of them.

"Go take a shower and then we will eat breakfast together ok?" Chaeyeon said while smiling.

Sakura still look at Chaeyeon without moving an inch.

' Why you so kind Chaeyeon ah?? '

Sakura wake up from her thought when she feel a tap on her nose.

"Daydreaming again?" Chaeyeon ask while chuckle making Sakura smile at her.

Chaeyeon then go to Sakura's wardrobe before she choose a long sleeve white sweatshirt and a black trousers for Sakura to wear before she give to Sakura.

"Here. Wear this since its kinda cold now." Chaeyeon said while giving the clothes.

Sakura take the clothes before mutter a thank you to Chaeyeon making Chaeyeon smile a her.

" Palli go take shower and we will eat breakfast together." Chaeyeon said making Sakura nod.

Sakura about to go inside the shower when suddenly she heard a voice from the blonde girl, making she stop her tracks.

"Why?" Sakura ask.

"I'm forgot about something" Sakura titled her head in confusion when she heard what Chaeyeon just said making Chaeyeon chuckle before coming closer.

Chaeyeon then kiss her cheek and ruffle her hair before smile and leave Sakura who still didn't moving.

Sakura then touch her cheeks before she smile.

"She still didn't forget to give me that." Sakura said before she enter the shower.

~~~

Sakura then went to Chaeyeon who already at the table waiting for her.

"Sorry Chaeyeon ah for making you wait." Sakura said making Chaeyeon just smile.

"Its okay Saku chan. Let's eat! I buy your favourite food." Chaeyeon said making Sakura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter