Chapter 9

Can't You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Chaeyeon is on her way to her class. Sakura already went there first since she said that she want to meet a lecturer first.

Chaeyeon then walk to the cafeteria first since she didn't take her breakfast yet and its lunch now so her stomach can't handle it anymore.

"Let's see what did we got here." Chaeyeon said to herself while looking at the food.

Suddenly, Chaeyeon feel someone tap her from the back making her turn to look at the person.

"Oh? Chaewon ah, you buying food too??" Chaeyeon ask while smiling.

"Dae unnie. Where's Kkura unnie??" Chaewon ask while looking around.

"Saku chan already in classroom I think since she went out early this morning." Chaeyeon replied making Chaewon just nod her head.

"Anyway....what happen to Kkura unnie??" Chaewon ask carefully.

Chaeyeon halt her hand before she sigh.

"Just...its complicated. I will tell you guys when its right time. I'm sorry." Chaeyeon said while looking at Chaewon guilty.

"Ani. Its okay unnie. I also don't want to force you to tell me." Chaewon smile.

Chaeyeon then smile back at the younger girl before look at the food again.

Chaeyeon then take 2 burger , 1 coke and 1 chocomilk before she went to pay it at the counter.

"Are you already done Chaewon ah??" Chaeyeon ask the younger girl who also already pay her food.

"Dae unnie. Let's go. Is that for Kkura unnie??" Chaewon ask while pointing at the extra burger and the chocomilk that Chaeyeon hold.

"Yes. She didn't eat anything this morning and you know that girl, she will not eat anything if we didn't remind her since she too focus with her things that she forgot to eat." Chaeyeon said while shaking her head making Chaewon just laugh at her.

' Chaeyeon unnie really know about you too well Kkura unnie and she's really take a good care for you. Why you didn't see all of this unnie?' Chaewon thought while sighing slowly.

Chaewon really think that its such a waste if Sakura just let Chaeyeon go since Chaeyeon really take a good care of Sakura. Chaeyeon will do anything for Sakura but still Sakura didn't notice at all.

Chaewon really hope that one day Sakura will notice Chaeyeon kind behavior before its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter