Chapter 1

Can't You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon is walking with her bagpack on her back while listening to a song in her phone.

She then arrive infront of the university's main gate before enter it while ignoring her surrounding.

A girl then came from behind before hug Chaeyeon's hand making her yelp before look at the person with a wide eyes.

"Saku chan!You making me surprised!Thank God I didn't have a heart attack or i will die on the spot."Chaeyeon said while calming her heartbeat.

"Mianhe Chaeyeon ah!" The girl named Sakura said with her not so fluent korean with an apologetics face.

Chaeyeon just smile at Sakura and then ruffle Sakura's hair then laugh after Sakura pout telling her that its take about half an hour to do her hair.

"Chaeyeon ah,did you already study for the class later?" Sakura ask in japanese.

"Dae,how about you??Saku chan??" Chaeyeon replied back in japanese.

Sakura and Chaeyeon always talking in Japanese since Sakura not very fluent in Korea.But sometimes they also talks in Korean since Sakura want to improve her Korean languange.

"I didn't really understand it since its a little bit difficult."Sakura said while pouting.

Chaeyeon just smile before nudge Sakura and tell her that she will help her in her study making Sakura happy before hug Chaeyeon tightly.

The students that pass them look at with many expression.Some of them look at the ChaeKura couple with smile on their face.Some of them just look at them annoyingly. Some of them with an amused face.

Why the other students look at them??Its because Sakura and Chaeyeon are kind of famous in their university with their friendship.

Its because Chaeyeon and Sakura is not like the others people.Chaeyeon and Sakura will always help each other.They also sweet to each other like a couple.

Chaeyeon is always make Sakura happy when Sakura is sad.Chaeyeon also will always help Sakura when the japanese girl need a help or in trouble.When Sakura had a problem,Chaeyeon also will try to help Sakura solve it.As you can see,Chaeyeon will always be there when Sakura needs her and vice versa.

So thats why,other students really envious with their friendship since they never fighting and always sweet to each other.

Chaeyeon and Sakura arrive at their class and go to their place since they sit beside each other.

"Chaeyeon unnie~can you please help me with this question?" A short girl with a round eyes come to Chaeyeon while holding a notebook in her hands.

"Nako chan,you're Korean is really improve and good now.I thought you a Korean just now."Chaeyeon said while smiling widely making the small girl blush and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter