Toast

ChuuSoul

“Hey baby, thanks for the uhm..very diabetic breakfast?” Jinsoul laughed nervously as she stared at the chocolate-filled toast topped up with several chocolate wafers wrapped in it. 

 

“I spent around an hour to make it, and I tasted one slice already. I’m sure you’ll like it.” Chuu pushed the sweetened breakfast further up the blue-betta’s face and it wrinkled a bit, causing a mini groan from the maker of it. 

 

“Fine, I’ll taste this. But only for you.” Jinsoul then held her breath and plunged her teeth into the creamy chocolate mess and instantly, the penguin’s face brightened up by a few scales. 

 

“How was it?” The question seemed to echo in the brain of the fish several times before the excited puppy was put on hold by an emergency leash. 

 

“It’s really like what I expected. Really really sweet.” Jinsoul then grimaced a little before putting the toast down onto the plate, meanwhile rushing into the kitchen area to grab a cup of potable water. 

 

“But you don’t look like you like it.” The puppy was mopey the entire moment the victimized girl was missing from her sight of view. 

 

“Well..seems like I’m a bad liar.” The taller girl then went up closer to the penguin and snuggled her tightly as an apology. 

 

“Hm.. I never find strawberries to be too sweet to my liking though. Perhaps I can get a strawberry-filled toast the next time you make one?” Jinsoul then cheered the girl up as they proceeded to find ways to get rid of the toast.  

 

“I thought you would eat it, Chuu.” The bamboozled girl stared at the penguin as she let the cursed food fall into the deep depths of the blue cylinder object in the kitchen. 

 

“Nah, anything my girlfriend doesn’t want. I won’t touch it either.” Chuu chuckled as she returned to wash the leftover plates and bowls from the preparation period.