Food

ChuuSoul

Several bowls and plates could be seen on the table, as well as the stares of not many onlookers around the two girls. 

 

“Hey, one more bowl of ramen please!” A high-pitched voice called out to the chef in the kitchen and a figure could be seen slouching next to the person who was shouting. 

 

“Chuu, don’t you think this is too much?” Jinsoul tried to cover up her shame in her medium-sized hands as she looked onto her fellow friend beside her. 

 

“Well, if they say it’s a free buffet from 12 pm to 4 pm, you gotta snatch the opportunity up and not waste any ti-” Chuu smacked her lips as her eager eyes fell onto the new dish served up to her. Without hesitation, she gobbled down the food in a matter of seconds and immediately called out for another specialty. 

 

Numerous dishes were called since the ramen was last ordered and time was slowly passing by. By the time the girl complained about her stomach hurting, it was towards the end of the promotion period and the blue-betta heaved a sigh. 

 

“Finally.. Someone’s seriously going to the doctor in two day’s time if she doesn’t stop her nonsensical antics.” The taller girl then spent quite a bit of time trying to get the still-hungry girl out of the seat, before apologizing to the store manager profusely. 

 

“Why did you even do that? It’s not our fault.” Chuu raised her eyebrows at her girlfriend’s behavior while they’re still in the mall. 

 

“Because you’ve caused inconvenience to others, not just to the internal employees but to other customers as well.” Jinsoul almost flared up at the penguin and sped up on her walking speed, but was reminded by how much joy she received while watching the girl eat her food. 

 

“Nevermind, just promise you won’t do these kinds of things anymore.” 

 

As if sensing her girlfriend’s annoyance towards her, Chuu waddled up next to the other girl carefully and hesitantly held her hand. 

 

“I won’t do it next time, I promise. But if I can’t stop myself, maybe you might wanna kiss me?” The girl fidgeted much as she spoke through her last few words of the statement. 

 

As silence enshrouds around them for a while, a tiny voice could be heard.

 

“I will. And I’m going to do that for at least a minute, so you can actually taste me instead of actual food.” Jinsoul then smirked at her blushing girlfriend before both made their way out of the mall.