Meeting Minds

Christmas Companion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong ordered another glass of beer and drank it straight. God she's already on her 5th glass and she's not yet satisfied.

Next to her was Eunji, looking at her weirdly.

"You'll passed out before you could even confess." the girl stated.

Chorong realized that she can't handle having Bomi as a friend. But another rejection is not easy to deal with that she needed to drown herself with beer to handle it.

Well, she's not yet even confessing. But she's planning to meet Bomi at all costs tonight. She drank those so incase Bomi rejected her again, she'll passed out and woke up with a headache. So she doesn't have to be reminded of what will happen.

What a silly plan.

"I'm going to call Bomi to fetch you if you won't stop drinking." Eunji said, teasing her.

"I'll call her." Chorong answered while smirking. Eunji facepalmed, eyes searching everywhere, finding her girlfriend who found a way to escape by going to the comfort room.

Chorong took a moment to bring out her phone. And before she could even dialed Bomi's number, the said person is already calling her.

"Aigoo she's calling me."

Eunji checked Chorong's phone incase the girl is just delusional due to drunkeness and she realized that Bomi is really calling. She helped Chorong to answer it by accepting the call and putting the phone on chorong's ears.

This crazy girl. Seriously.

-------

"Unnie?" Bomi called, all she could hear was loud music and yelling of the crowd.

"Rong unnie?" she tried once again.

"Bbom ah where are you?" Chorong answered, and bomi could tell that the girl is drunk with that tone and way of speaking.

"I'm on my way to your apartment. Where are you?" Bomi asked. She's trying hard to hear Chorong properly because the loud music really invades the phone call.

"Unnie?" Bomi called again. Then someone seemed to steal Chorong phone as she could hear Chorong whining in the background.

"Bomi this is Eunji."

"Ohh where is she?"

"I'll text you the address. You're coming right?" Eunji asked and she agreed.

When Eunji hanged up, Bomi waited patiently for the address. What the hell Chorong is doing there?

As soon as she received the message, she drove all the way from Chorong apartment up to the unknown bar. It didn't take her long to arrive since it's night and there's no traffic on the area.

Bomi got out of her car and hurried to the front door.

. Damn. Bomi thought as she pushed herself inside the bar. It was packed with random people and Chorong was nowhere in sight. Even Eunji was not around. Her eyes wandered everywhere and it seemed like it's the peak hours of the bar since everyone seemed to be having so much fun.

It seemed to take forever to get inside. She'd been grabbed on, pawned, pulled and pinched along the way.

Bomi was about to give up when someone pulled her away from the crowded center of the bar. It was Naeun.

"Naeun. I am looking for..."

"Chorong unnie." Naeun cut her off. "Prepare for the worst unnie."

Naeun pulled her again near the bar counter and there's Chorong, with a glass of beer on hand. Plus a sulking Eunji beside her.

"When Rong unnie is drunk. She's really a pain in the . Eunji had been convincing her to go home for about an hour and there they are. It's obvious that she failed."

Bomi was surprised seeing Chorong that way. And it didn't escaped her sight on how Chorong is flirting with every woman dancing around her. In such way, Bomi felt her neck heated.

"That's Chorong unnie before she met you. Carefree. Happy go lucky. Someone you're not going to have a good impression with. Totally a contrast to the Chorong you've met." Naeun explained and Bomi clearly heard it despite of the loud music surrounding them.

Bomi was about to walk closer to Chorong but Naeun stilled her by holding her wrist. "If your feelings is still the same. I'll let you go near her. But if you're disappointed..." Naeun paused before exhaling heavily. Hoping that Bomi won't choose the latter one tonight. "You're free to leave and forget her. We'll take care of her tonight and help her move on."

Bomi glanced to Chorong again, exactly the moment that the girl that the older girl is flirting with kissed Chorong on cheeks. Bomi's eyes darkened and felt a surge of anger taking over her mind.

"I'm disappointed. I'm annoyed."Naeun didn't fail to see the hurt in Bomi's eyes and despair on her voice. In some way she wanted to console the girl but she knew Bomi could handle it herself.

"I'm getting her out of here." Bomi said with finality.

Then Bomi marched towards Chorong, Naeun just let her and followed her silently and pulled Eunji away from them.

"Is that Bomi? Can we go home now?" a relief washed Eunji's frowning face as she realized that she's been saved.

Naeun gave her a meaningful smile before answering. "I don't think we are needed here so yes, lets go home."

the couple marched towards Eunji's car with Naeun even hopping happily.

Seeing Bomi's expression earlier, She knew Chorong is into trouble but at the same time. She knew that here unnie is in good hands... And even with the right person.

------

The music turned louder that it's almost deafening to Bomi's hearing. As she's already beside Chorong, she realized the girl is really drunk and wasted.

"Unnie."

"Ahhh finally. My girlfriend is already here. I'm going." Chorong stated in a drunken state.

Chorong statement and Bomi's glare were enough for the two girls around to disappear immediately.

After that Bomi's glare turned into Chorong. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm preparing for something."

"I'm taking you home."

Bomi pulled Chorong out of the bar in which Chorong followed without being problematic, unlike earlier with her friends that she's willing to kill anyone who would drag her outside. With Bomi, she suddenly turned into an obedient puppy.

She guided Chorong to her car as she received a text from Eunji that they brought Chorong's car and will just return it tommorrow. She typed a simple ok and set it to her same age friend.

Meanwhile, Chorong had been having a trouble searching something on her sling bag. "Where the hell it is?" the girl whispered to herself.

Bomi ignored her and made sure that Chorong is wearing the seatbelt properly as she started the engine, driving back to Chorong's apartment.

The whole time, Chorong was busy searching on her bag until they reached the apartment.

Bomi decided to accompany her since the girl seemed to be passing out any moment.

Bomi got out of her car and opened the car door for Chorong, helped her out and wrapped her arm around Chorong's waist to maintain her balance while she escorted her to the front door.

When Chorong had trouble with the keys, Bomi wordlessly grabbed it and did it herself. She let Chorong entered the apartment first then she followed and clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter