ITS A TRAP

TAMING CEO's LITTLE TEMPTRESS (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!  How are you guys doing ? Sorry if I seldom update my fiction , well its because I'm hooked into watching movies and baking  some snacks for my little one since the ECQ happened. Anyway , if you have time maybe you could check some of my ongoing fic and subscribe ^_^. Please click the link below to check. Please follow me  on twitter  @drealdararose29  .

 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/11211/L

 

 

So here is my update  , enjoy !

 

LOVE YAH,

CHuvaness29

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

" Sorry to interrupt you but dont you think  its about time that you talk to each other privately? Well you see the song stop and everyone is listening to your conversation ." Bom interrupted them.

 

" We have nothing to talk to . We are done talking." Dara stubbornly said and  pull  herself away from Jaejoong .

 

" No where not yet done  " Jaejoong said and scoop her and carry her to the VIP room   while she is shouting.

 

" Yah! Put me down ! Put me down Mr. Kim! " Dara shouted

 

"Hahahhaha  you brat got served " Bom laughed when he saw Jaejoong  carry her stubborn cousin  .

 

 

Jaejoong carry her as she continue to  shout . " Yah! Mr, KIM JAEJOONG ! PUT ME DOWN NOW! YAH!  I SAID  PUT ME DOWN!"  while hitting him on his shoulder  as she continue to strrugle to escape from his hold.

 

But Jaejoong ignored her and continue  his step to the  VIP room . Jaejoong opened the door and locked  it after he put her down.

 

" Who told you to bring me here  Mr. Kim. Open the door now or I will call my dad" Dara shouted

 

Jaejoong smirked " You think you can escape from me my dear? What did I tell you  a while ago ? Call me Mr. Kim again and I will kiss you"  he said as he step  forward to her. Dara  step backward as Jae moves forward  " Yah ,  move back. I will really shout, this is harassment . I will call my Sean oppa "  she tried to make her voice threatening  but to  her dismay he just smiled at her.

 

" Well you can try  to shout but you see, this  room is sound proof my dear. Nobody can hear you from the outside "

 

" What do you want  " she frown as she try  to look at the door and how to run and escape from him.

 

 

" You , I want you "

 

" What !" She blushed

 

" Hmmm.. You are really breathtaking  when you blush my dear Dara. I want to be the only man who can make you blush " Jaejoong said

 

 

" What are you saying , I blushed because of your boldness" she said

 

" I was never like that to any woman except you ."

 

" Mr. Kim  please stop telling lies" she  said as her eyes rolled because she refuse to believe what he said.

 

" Mr. Kim,  you've been warn my dear. I let you know that I'm a man of my words" Jaejoong said ans swiftly  corner. Dara felt  the wall on her back as she try to escape him.  Jaejoong put his hands on the wall while caging her  body  between his arms. Dara gulped when he saw the intensity in his eyes. Then Jaejoong  lift her chin as he lower his head to kiss her  . Dara is about to push him away  but  she fall on Jaejoong's gentle kiss. The  kiss was not rush , nor domineering its so gentle and full of love that she  responded to his kiss.  She subconciously hold his nape, while Jaejoong hold her waist.  They didn't know how many minutes before they broke  their kiss for some air . Dara blushed when she realized that she return his kiss and she is still holding his nape. She immediately remove her hands and look on her shoes as she is too shy to even look at him .

 

 

"Dara looked at me, there i nothing to be shy . I know that you enjoy that kiss  like how I enjoyed it ."he said

 

"  I  will be hyporcrite if I will say that I didn't enjoy it . You are a good kisser, but I  felt  like a kissing someone twice who is not even my boyfriend " She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter