IN THE CLUB PART 2

TAMING CEO's LITTLE TEMPTRESS (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Halerness! How are you my dear readers ^_^ . Thank you for those who never fail to leave a comment whenever I post an update , it means a lot to me. I love reading your opinions or suggestion.  So please keep it cominhg okay ? Heheheh

 

Enjoy this  update. Also  please keep safe everyone ^_^

 

LOVE YAH,

CHuvaness29

 

============

"Great , so what are you doing here Mr. Kim ?" Dara asked and  pulled her hands from Jaejoong and was about to walk away when Jaejoong holds  her waist  and pulled her closer to him.

 

" Let's talk Dara  " he whispered

 

"Mr Kim we are in a dance floor. If you want to talk , we can talk some othe time  " She said and tried to   escape from his hold but the more she tried  the more Jaejoong pulled her to himself.

 

" No we will talk. but you are right where in the dance floor so we will dance for now" Jaejoong whispered to her ears, and lead her in dancing .   Dara felt the heat from Jaejoong's body and she blushed with the closeness  of their body .  So she tried to look away  so he  wont see her blushing but she continue to sway her body  to the beat of the music.

 

" I'm sorry , believe me I didn't  know that Ms. IM  YOONA wil do that . I was caught off guard ." he said but Dara didn't say anything . Jaejoong sighed and continue  explaining his side.

 

" Dara I'm sorry  , I dont want to go to her party . I just have to be there with my brother because its a way of thanking her for celebrating her birthday in our restaurant . I was just there for 30 mins. and I was about to leave the party when  that happened. " he said

 

" Mr. Kim you dont have to explain. First  you dont need to  because Im not your  girlfriend.  Second  I dont care whoever you want to kiss because that is your life. Third  like you  I can also dance or kiss anyone I want to because this is my life.  Do you understand?" Dara said while giving him a serious face.

 

Jaejoong  look at her eyes and said " First  it is Jae and not Mr. Kim , I thought we already  settle that . Second you are not yet my girlfriend but Im courting you and it is not right  for me to be kissed by other woman  . Third yes  your are right this is my life but I want you to care for me , because  lastly I care for your and I dont want to see you dance and kiss other man except me." he said while looking at her lips.

 

 

" Yo dont have the right "

 

" Then give me the right to do so. "

 

" I dont think you deserve  it after being kissed by other woman . Why  dont you go back to her  instead of pestering me" she said out of jealousy . Jaejoong smirked when he saw hint of jealousy in Dara's statement.

 

" Dara  I told you I didnt kiss her , she kissed me.  I didn't respond to her  kiss.  ."

 

" Doesnt matter .. "

 

" Are you jealous?" he asked

 

" Jealous? Why would  I be jealous. Your not even my boyfriend. "

 

" Then why are you so mad at me because of that kiss. ?"

 

" Aissht Im not mad okay . " She said

 

" Yes you are mad . If not you will not call me Mr. Kim"

 

" Im not mad  okay , I was offended . " she defensively said

 

" I didn't mean to offend you . I swear I didn't know  that she will do that . Besides if you think you are offended what do you think I felt ?  "  he asked

 

" What do you mean ?":

 

" I felt violated , imagine being kiss by someone you dont like . "he seriously said which makes Dara laughed

 

"Violated? A man felt violated  because he was kissed by a woman? Aren't you flattered or proud that someone kiss you ?" Dara chuckled

 

 

" Well if that someone is you I will be proud. " he asked

 

 

" Whatever" she said

 

 

" Am I forgiven?" he asked

 

" I dont know"

 

" Dara will you  Help me erase  the bad memories she left ." Jaejoong said while looking at her lips

 

" What are you saying ? " Dara gulped when she saw Jaejoong looking at her lips.

 

" Let me kiss you .."

 

" Wha.."   Dara was not able to say something because Jaejoong claimed her lips.

 

Dara's eyes widened  as Jaejoong continues to kiss her. She can;t explain it , his kiss is gentle and rough at the same time. She can feel that he is being gentle with her , but  she can also feel the hunger in his kiss, This  is one hell of a mind blowing kiss  she tried to push  him , but Jae hold her waist  closer  to him.  After a few seconds  he let her lips go.  He rested his forhead to her, cupped her face  and whispered to her  with his mouth close to her lips. " Dara..what did you do to me"

 

Dara gulped  but hide her nervousness in anger"  Mr. Kim what are you saying what I did to you ? You are the one who  kissed me infront of everyone" she hissed  while looking at the crowd  most of them where gawking at them,.

 

"One more Mr. Kim  and I will kissed you again , This time I will make sure I will give you  a real kiss." Jaejoong warned her with a smirked

 

" Yah !" Dara blushed thinking of what he said

 

" You are even more beautiful  when you blush ." he said as he caress her cheeks.

 

" Who wouldn't, imagine I 'm being kiss by a man who is not even my boyfriend. I'm not that kind of girl who you can kiss anytime you want ." she said with anger in her voice.

 

" Im sorry princess "

 

" Sorry ? Is that  all you can say ?" she asked thinking that Jaejoong is sorry for kissing her , offended her.

 

 

" No , I m not sorry to kiss you . That is the most magical minute of my life. I could kiss you the whole night without being tired,your lips are too sweet  .  " he said seriously as he  lift her chin and look at her in the eyes. " I'm sorry if I had to kiss you while courting you . I hate it when I see  that man dancing so close to you . I got  jealous, I know Im not YET your boyfriend , But  I will make sure you will fall for me soon. And for the record  I  wouldn't want  to kiss any woman except you ." he said .

 

 

" Tell that to the marines" Dara  rolled her eyes

 

" What can I do for you to believe me, That there is no woman who captured  my heart  for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter