ENCHANTRESS

TAMING CEO's LITTLE TEMPTRESS (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DIAMOND VILLA........

   

 " Appa, where are you?" Sandara asked

     " I'm in the office, why princess? " Mr. Park answered

     " Nothing, just missing you. I thought you'll be here in the villa when I woke up since we haven't talked since I arrived last night. I've been in London for six years and yet you haven't visited me there since last year. You don't love me anymore," she sobbed.
       " Of course not, my princess, you know how much I love you. It's just that I need to be in the office this morning for our yearend meeting with the stockholders," he explained.
     
      " Hmmm... work is more important to you," she said sadly.

 

     

 " Of Course not. Why don't you come over here and wait for me till I finish my meeting? We'll have lunch at Sachin Restaurant," he said

    " Sachin Restaurant? Are you sure we'll go there?"

   ' Neh, I already made a reservation for us," he said

   " Wow, thanks, Appa, okay, I will prepare myself and go to your office now. Bye appa, see you later," she said excitedly and hung up.


She went to her walk-in closet to look for her perfect dress for their lunch date; Sachin is a trendy restaurant in the upper class in the society; not everyone can eat or have some reservation in the restaurant. Only the richest and influential person in the community can easily book a reservation in it. She is ecstatic to know that her dad was able to make some reservations for them. Although they belong to the wealthiest family in Seoul, it's still the first time she will visit the restaurant. She was in London when it opens. But she heard from her friends about it.


She takes a bubble bath with her favorite strawberry and champagne scent from victoria's secret. After 30 minutes, she applied some lotion with the same scent as her bath soap. Then she chose a white dress with a few feathers and sequence, which is above the knee. It makes her looks pure and innocent, elegant and sophisticated at the same time. Sandara knows her assets; she knows that most women envy her beautiful face. They said she looks like a Goddess, like she was a daughter of some God and Goddess. She also has a body the men will drool over; she has the right curves at the right place. So when she chooses clothes to wear, she makes sure that it enhances her asset. Like now, she looks like a fairy /nymph in her white dress. She smiled after applying some lipgloss on her lips. She is not a fan of makeup; she rarely puts it on her face. Powder and lipgloss are enough for her. Her hair was curled on the tip, adding iness to her look.


When she is satisfied with her looks, she asked her bodyguards to go to her father's office. When they reach their company, she went to the elevator exclusive for their family. No one is allowed to use it except them. When she came to the floor where his father's office was, she saw his secretary Mrs. Gong. She smiled at the old lady which she loved like family.

" Hi Auntie" She smiled.


" Oh my Princess Dara, you're back! I miss you, my darling" she smiled and hugged her.

" Me too Auntie, I missed you too. Oh, by the way, these are for you," she said and gave a bag full of chocolates, perfume, lotions, and bag.

" Aww. Thank you, Dara. You are still my sweet and thoughtful Dara," Mrs. Gong said in teary eyes.


" Of Course, auntie. Is that in his office?" Dara asked

" He is still in the stockholders' year-end meeting. But he asked me to inform him when you arrived. Why don't you go to his office first and wait there? I will have your father notify of your arrival." she said


" Okay, auntie. Thank you so much," Dara said and went inside her father's office.


She smiled when she entered her dad's office, especially when she saw her picture on his office wall. She knows that her father loves her so much; she is his only princess. Her father cherishes her like a real princess, and she always gets what she wants, which makes her spoiled in a way. But don't get her wrong, she gets what she wants, but Dara made sure that when she let her side activated, it is still for a reasonable cause most of the time.


After a few minutes, her father came in.

" Your done, appa?" She smiled

" Sorry, princess, we are still halfway with the meeting."

She pouted, " But you said we'd have lunch together; it is almost twelve."

" I know, princess, but I just can't leave  the meeting."

" Appa," she whines

" Okay .. why don't you go to Sachin and then give me an hour? I'll be there. I promise," her father said, trying to compromise with her because he knows that any moment his daughter will have tantrums.

" I will just wait for you to make sure you will leave your office in an hour," she said

" No, princess, you go ahead so that you could explore the place, and you can order the food for us while waiting for me to finish my meeting. Just give me one hour to finish my meeting, Okay?" he asked.


" Fine, I will ask Sean Oppa to drive me to Sachin, but I will ask him to go back here and fetch you. Just an hour, daddy," she said


" Yes, an hour, my princess. Okay. Take care, princess, see you later," Her father said and kissed her forehead.


" See you later."


Sean Oppa, her driver, and bodyguard brought her to Sachin Restaurant and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter