Alone with Mr. Grumpy

The Distinct Attraction [COMPLETED]
**______'S POV**

It’s weekend so I guess I really have nothing to do in here. It’s Sunday morning when I woke up. My body is still aching but not as much as yesterday. I gained a lot of friends now. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I went down. From the stairs, I saw Geun Seuk at the dining area eating alone. He was seated at the far end of the table. I approached him. “Yah! Being self centered are we?” I , smiling. He glared at me.
“Where’s auntie and Soo Min??” I asked him.
“Europe…”
“Ah… I see…” There was a silence… “What?! Europe?!?” He nods.
“They left me a letter. Mom needs to do something at the company located in there. I guess they won’t be back until they fix the problem. Soo Min’s with mom”
“Aisht…!” I sat on the vacant chair just beside him. I pouted. “So what will I do with just you and me in here”
“You’re not even worried that it’s just you and me in here?”
“Whatever… I already taught myself to trust you before I decided to live here. If you have any plans to break that trust that I tried so hard to learn… Think first!” I said to his face and I stood up and approached the refrigerator to get something to eat. I opened it. What I saw made my mouth dropped for a second.
“What the! How the heck are guys living without any supplies of food on your refrigerator?!” I shouted. Jang Geun Seuk looked at me.
“What’s your problem?” He went beside me and checked on the ref too. “This…” you could see disappoint in his eyes.
“Yeah… This… is empty…” I said. Rolling my eyes away from him.

He walks away… leaving me and the empty ref’s door open. “Yah!!” I shouted. I closed the refrigerator’s door. “Where on earth are you going??? I am so starving in here!” I continued to talk as I follow him. He grabbed the keys from the key holder just beside the main door.
“I’m going to the grocery. If you’re starving you better come with me.”
“Eh… are you going to treat me for breakfast??” I said, teasing him.
“No. You eat while I do some groceries.”
“Aisht… That’s not cool!” I crossed my arms. He doesn’t bother replying. He went out and rode his car. I followed him and rode at the passenger seat.

“It seems that our maids and drivers are on vacation, too…” Geun Seuk started to talk as he drives. I looked at him as if digesting that thing he just said.
“EEEEEEEEEEEH?! WHAT?!” I finally understood everything. That I and this Geun Seuk are alone… ALONE! In that house. Just me and him!
“So you finally understand??” He asked me. I saw him grinned.
“Yah! Do not grin like that again… It gives me the creeps!”

Jang Geun Seuk parked his car on the grocery’s wide open parking lot. We descended the car and entered the store.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From here… listen to: Nonsense – Younha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3OwjTB97zk

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

**NO ONE'S POV**

You and Geun Seuk entered the store. He asked you to get a basket for the things you’re going to buy.

“What?!” You pouted. “Aisht!”
“Wait… I thought you’re going to eat you’re breakfast??”
“Hmpf… I already lost my appetite, pig head!”
“Pig head?!” He looks at you from head to foot.

“Oh my… look at that couple… How cute!” the old woman who is just behind you and Geun Seuk said to her companion. You and Jang Geun Seuk stopped arguing when you heard what the woman had said. You blushed and Geun Seuk did not even bothered looking at you…

“Yah! Yah! Come on!” Geun Seuk whispered and elbowed you on your right arm. You nod as you shook your head to calm yourself down. Both of you went to the snack section.
“So what do we get first??” You asked him as you carry the basket he asked you to get. You are only following him as he decides on what to get.
“hmmm..” You saw him get a salty snack which you really do not want.

Jang Geun Seuk’s Snacks: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3120/2489525702_b6a83984e3.jpg?v=0

You sighed deeply. Then, a yellow box caught your attention just beside you. “Ch~Choco… Boy?!” You heard yourself said, excited. You grab five of it and shoot on your basket.

Your Favorite Snack: http://quirkspace.com/jsfr/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/chocoboy.jpg

Jang Geun Seuk put his snacks on the basket and saw what you get. He looked at you, seriously. Waiting for your explanation on that five choco boy you got on your basket. You smiled at him widely.
“Choco…” He asked you. Still waiting for your explanation.
“Choco Boy!” You exclaimed.
“What are you going to do with that?”
“Of course I’ll eat it!”
“All of that?!”
“Yeah…”
“Sheesh… You’re really not like a girl…”
“Well, thank you!”
“You have to pay for those then…”
“Aisht… so that’s why you’ve been giving those looks since from the start! Don’t worry I’ll pay for my lovely choco boy!”

He rolled his eyes away from and you followed him next on the beverage section. You were like his maid while you follow him around. And you really do not like the idea. He grabs a 5 bottles of soda and bottles of water. He put on the basket you were holding. It was really heavy now and you wanted to give that heavy basket to Geun Seuk and get all your stuff in there. After all, the only things you got in there are your Choco Boy.

“Yah! Jang Geun Seuk!” You shouted. “Why don’t we grab some of the things that both of us could eat, huh?” You told him and he faced you.
“Why don’t you buy your own and I buy mine. After all… You could cook for yourself. And I could cook for me.”

You stopped arguing. Geun Seuk just spill out the magic word. Cooking, the only thing you can’t do. You looked at him. Trying to hide the fact that you cannot cook. He looks at you eagerly and just like a genius, he finds out what you are thinking.

“You…. Cannot cook??” He asked you. Trying hard to get an answer to his question. You closed your eyes coz you’re having a hard replying to that question. You only nod. He looks away. You opened your left eye, peeking at Geun Seuk’s reaction. You thought he was angry but you saw him smile even though his face was away from you. You opened both eyes. “Yaaaaaaaaaaah!”
He faced you and his face turned serious again. “All right. We’ll get some noodles and some foods that are easy to cook. In that case, we have to get another basket”

You looked at each other. Waiting for someone to get that basket Geun Seuk was talking about. But you get what he meant. “All right! All right! I get it!... Wait here!”

You walked away and you left the first basket you had on Geun Seuk. You went back and saw Geun Seuk standing there. You were running and when you approached him, you were catching your breath.

“Good… Let’s go…” He said and you followed him wherever he goes. He grabs some noodles, vegetables, fruits and desserts for the both of you. It was time to pay for the stuff you got. Geun Seuk pulled out his wallet and brought out some cash when the cashier told him the total. You were looking at him and you whispered. “Geun Seuk-sshi! Yah! How much is my choco boy??”
“Didn’t you checked it back there??” He whispered back.
“No…”
“Aisht!...” he looks at you pissed off. “It’s okay! I already paid for it. Just do not bother me about it, okay? And bring these” He gave you two of the plastic bags.

You smiled widely when he turned his back away from you. You laughed. “Thank you Geun Seuk-oppa!” You said, teasing him.
“Do not call me that, caramel-girl!” he shouted back. You laughed.

**_________'S POV**

Jang Geun Seuk and I were teasing each other inside the store when I saw someone familiar. A cute girl the same age us ours.
“Geun Seuk-ah!” she said with delight. Geun Seuk turned to her. He bowed and he smiled back. “Hae Yoon-sshi what are you doing here?”
“I am with umma…”
*here I am again…. Just like a statue when this two are talking*

I sighed deeply. The girl turned to me. “Oh! You’re… Sorry…What’s your name again??” I was so surprised that she managed to notice me beside Geun Seuk. I bowed.
“My name is Park _____________” I smiled.
“Wah…” she said. Amazed by something that was in me. I looked at her. I really do not know why she said that. “Geun Seuk-ah! You girl friend is really cute!”

The last sentence shocked me even Geun Seuk.

*Aigoo~! This is the 2nd time this day!*

“AAh…. No… Noo…” I said… As I shook my head, I really do not know what to say now so that this girl won’t have any wrong ideas anymore.
“She’s just my cousin….”

I turned to Geun Seuk. *Woah… he saved me this time* He was really calm and knows how to get out in to trouble. He rarely smiles at something. These are the things I notice about him eve since we met. He doesn’t like any unnecessary noise. To be more exact… He hates it when I am too loud or annoying. He gets annoyed immediately.

“Ah… hehehe! Yes! That’s right! I am his cousin!”
“Woah… Sorry! I didn’t mean to say that. But you two we’re really close” She said. Smiling at both of us.

*Close?? So everyone who sees us really thinks were close??*

“It’s ok, Hae Yoon-sshi. Anyways… We’ll be going now.” Geun Seuk bowed and he grabs my wrist. His hand was cold and he was walking faster than usual. I looked at him as he dragged me out of the store. And that is when I found out. Jang Geun Seuk likes Shin Hae Yoon!
He opened the car’s back door and put all the things we bought in there. We went inside the car, he the engine and he drove on. I was smiling secretly when he saw me.

“Caramel-girl… what are you laughing at?
“Sorry… but I just noticed something cute…”
“What is it??”
“But you said to keep my thoughts for myself.”
“Except this time… Your smile is weird.

I burst out laughing. “You like Hae Yoon-sshi! Are you?!” I said. Pointing him. He stepped on the breaks without slowing down first.

“Yah!” I shouted.
“Sorry… The traffic light’s on Stop”
“Jeez… I know you want to kill me. But not now, My choco boy is waiting for me to be eaten”
“And what makes you think I like her?”

I grabbed his right hand. And I touched it with my both hand. He pulled it away and turned to me with his angry eyes again. “What are you doing?!”
“Your hands are cold and you were making some lame excuses back there while she talks to us” I told him the things I noticed.
“How did you know that? Have you ever liked someone?? Aisht!”

I did not reply. I sighed. *Why did I ever bother opening this topic up!* I did reply. I looked at my window. *Yeah… I did… and I really loved him*