Image Transformation

The Distinct Attraction [COMPLETED]
**________’s POV**

I stood beside my car, glaring at the person who did those writings on my precious car. “You guys did not even realize what you have done, am I right?” I told Bae, and his gang who was his back-up. There were 10 of them standing before them. It came from the same school.
“Maybe we don’t… But it’s not yet through…” He told me.
“Oh really… So what’s next?” I asked him sarcastically. Even though I know what’s next. Those long pipes on their hands are the clue. They’re going to beat me up until I crawl on the ground. I grinned.
“Never would I have imagined that you will talk back to me just like that in the room. You’re just a spoiled rich kid who know nothing… All you have is a cute face!” My eyes widened. I already heard that phrase. But this time, no one’s going to protect from those hurtful words. “I… am just a cute face…” My mind kept on repeating those words to myself.

*That cute face is the reason why I am like this now…*

“Why, Bae-sshi?? Do you have a problem with this cute face?”
“I do! Big time?!”
“Then why don’t we settle this once and for all??”
“Pfftt.. What?? Are you serious? Aisht… I underestimated you. I thought you’re gonna run away and cry…”
“What? Are you going expecting that I am going to be freaked out by your long stupid pipes??”
“Your mouth really is something, huh…? I do not know but your words always pisses me off…”
“Oh really?? Aigoo… what should I do then??” I asked sarcastically as I put my index finger on my chin, seems like thinking of something
“Why you?!”

Those were the last angry words I heard Bae said. From there, I saw myself dodging and avoiding all there attacks, I’ll punch them, kick them on the stomach or even grab one of their pipes from them then beat some of them using the pipes they owned. I was looking for Bae. But he’s nowhere to be found while I was beating his guys. Some of their attacks really hit me. I have a bruise on my right cheek. Mu uniform’s coat was torn on the left sleeve, up on the shoulder. I was really sweating. Then, all of a sudden, as I was catching my breath while all of Bae’s guys were already lying on the ground, I heard a shout from my behind. “Park __________?!” Someone familiar said. I turned back, and Geun Seuk was holding Bae’s pipes as he was about to hit me. “Geez… I told you to go home already, Aren’t I?!” I pushed him out of my way using my left hand as my right hand holds Bae’s baseball bat. He fell on the ground but I do not care.

“I do not care how much you hate me. But doing this thing to something special for me really hit my nerves. I wasn’t going to go far just like this if you would have let me be. But you just ruined something special to me. Now… how are you going to pay for the damage you have done to my car! Do you know how much this car means to me? It’s not the price, it not even how unique or how beautiful it is!? My father gave me that! It was a gift, you moron!? Now how are you going to pay for that price?!” I was already crying non-stop. My tears won’t stop. “It won’t even matter if you pay for it with your life where I am not even interested!?!”

I am angry at myself because I let those guys ruin something this special to me. Bae slowly puts his bat down. I let go and my head was bowed. I continued crying. I did not even realize that students were already surrounding us.

“Sorry…” I heard Bae said to me. As he stood before me. I heard all the students gasped. And whisper something to each other. “I am really sorry, __________-sshi. I did not mean to go this far either. I promise to never get you into trouble just like this one”
“It’s okay…” I walked away. Leaving him there. I really do not want those say any other words again at that time. I was really hurt. All I want is to rest and I could feel my body getting tired from those fights. My body is starting to ache too.

**JANG GEUN SEUKS'S POV**

_______________ pushed me out of her way and I fell on the ground. I stood up immediately and was about to stop her but she said. Stopping me from doing what I need to do. From there, I saw the side of her that I did not even notice when we met.

“I do not care how much you hate me. But doing this thing to something special for me really hit my nerves. I wasn’t going to go far just like this if you would have let me be. But you just ruined something special to me. Now… how are you going to pay for the damage you have done to my car! Do you know how much this car means to me. It’s not the prize, it not even how unique or how beautiful it is!? My father gave me that! It was a gift, you moron!? Now how are you going to pay for that price?!”

She told Bae those words. I thought she’s really angry and did those beating because her car is expensive and unique. But she did not. She fights for the car’s value. On how much it means to her.

*So this is what she really is, huh?*

I stared at both of them. Bae lowered his baseball bat and ____________ immediately let go. My eyes widened when Bae apologized to her. Even the students around me. I saw ___________-sshi walked away. She was crying. She opened the car’s door and turned to me. “Are you going with me or not?” She asked me. I nod and stood beside her.
“What are you doing?”
“Let me drive.” Without any “buts” she gave me her keys and she let me drive her car. She sat on the passenger seat with her seat belt. As I drove, she continues to cry. All I could do is to look at her then turn to where I am driving, and then look at her again.

*Why is this girl seems to be so fragile even though she knows how to fight?* I told myself.

“Are you hurt, Geun Seuk-sshi??” She asked me, sobbing. “Sorry… I pushed you away. Did I hurt you?” I turned to her.
“You pushed me but it’s like I was pushed by a wind. It doesn’t hurt a bit” I said sarcastically. She pouted.
“Ja, then I do not care!” She looked away and crossed her arms but she turned to me again and she smiled.
“Aisht… You always change mood so suddenly…Take care of your wounds when we get home, alright?” She nods.

I drove inside our gate. Then stopped in front of the doorstep. She went out of the car and entered the house. I turn off the engine and followed her inside. She was walking slowly; it seems that she could feel her body aching by this time. She went up the stairs and went inside her room.

**__________'S POV**

I went inside my room and put off my coat and throw it over the bed.. My arms are really hurting now, my legs, my whole body?! I am not used to fighting just like on my first year in high school, it is like I am a freshman all over again. I lay on my bed. Stared at the ceiling. My white, bright ceiling really made myself sleepy. I yawned. And before I knew it I already fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yah! Yah! Jeez!!!” A boy’s voice made my eyes open. “________________-sshi!!!?”
“What??............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted and I stood up immediately. I turned to that someone who woke me up. It was Jang Geun Seuk on the side of my bed, standing. He was swearing a simple white shirt and loose pants. “What the h*ll are you doing inside my room!?” I shouted at him.
“I told you to take care of your wounds when we get back, Idiot…”
“I was really tired and I fell asleep!” I sat on the foot of my bed. He sat beside me and put the first aid box beside him. He opened the medicine and pulled out a cotton. He hold me above my head.
“Yah!” I shouted.
“Just hold still…” He slowly applied medicine to the bruise on my right cheek.
“Ouch! You’re hands are heavy…”
“Keep quiet!”
“It hurts, moron!” He stood up, and I saw his angry face again. He throws the cotton ball to me.
“Just do it yourself! Aisht… You’re so loud!” He walked away and left. I smiled and then laughed out loud.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Morning]
[At school]

Everyone was looking at me when I entered the school gate. I have by band aid on my right cheek, my body’s hurting and yet I was able to smile to everybody. I greeted them and they greet me back. I ascend the stairs and went to my room. Bae stood in front of me and looks at me. I looked up to him. I smiled. I saw him blushed. And I laughed.
“Please forgive me, ________-sshi! Please take my seat!”
“Really?!”
He nods. I tapped his shoulder when I walked pass by him. “It’s okay! You do not have to be so shy. It’s all over now. Why don’t we just be friends?”

He turned to me and nods. I smiled. “Ja!, Bae-ah! Thank you, for the seat!”

I went to the seat he gave me just beside the window, on the last row. I put my bag beside my desk and I looked out the outside.

*I think this last year in high school will be the same as the one in Shinhwa*

I have changed my image again. I am just not a cute face. I can protect myself and I can protect someone I really love. I think this time, they understood that.