Go get him tiger

Gone but not forgotten (a Christmas story)

“Sorry to the bearer of bad news Jungkook ah” Namjoon chuckled as his son in law flopped down on the couch beside Jea still trying to wake himself up “I’m sure I’ll get over it one day” he replied rubbing his eyes yawning. 

 

“OH!” The younger sat up eyes wide open “eomma called they’re almost here I gotta go pick them up” he added , Namjoon cocking a brow looking at his clock “its four in the morning?” He half asked as he watched the other get ready looking for his car keys “mhmm they want to get here to help and so we call all be here to ... make sure he has a good Christmas too, also I think it was Hobi samchon’s idea” he explained zipping up his jacket to cover half of his face. 

 

“You can count on Hoseok samchon to be a literal ball on sunshine” Jea laughed before kissing her husband a quick goodbye. 

 

Namjoon sighed standing up cradling his grandson gently before taking to the stairs to his daughters old room ,placing the boy in the middle of the bed using the pillows as a barrier before tucking him in “see you in the morning Yoosun” he whispered smiling as the boy rolled about pulling the covers tighter to himself. 

 

Coming back down the stairs pushing his greying hair back he was taken aback by the photo albums sprawled out on the ground “Jea what are you up to now” he asked hands on hips a confused look on his face , the blonde looking up smiling “ I was sorting out my wedding photos for you but got caught up in memories then I found these ones of you two , God appa how old were you here?” She laughed at the photo of Namjoon and Seokjin slightly blurry maybe at a party laughing hard. 

 

Sitting on the floor beside the other he scoffed “ maybe twenty two for me I think?” He started head tilting “I think that was before we started dating that’s why I’m as far as way from your papa as I could , I thought the closer I sat next to him the more he could feel that I liked him” he added shaking his head at himself , Jea giggiling beside him wrapping her arms round his shoulders “even back then appa you were bad at trying to play it cool I bet papa was the first to make a move hmm?” She sighed. 

 

Namjoon day upstraight “no I did” he corrected feeling a sense of pride. 

 

~~~~~~wavy flash back lines ooooooo~~~~

 

 

“Imma do it today” a twenty something Namjoon with light brown hair suddenly said to his best friend on his couch , Hoseok tearing his eyes away from his phone to look at the other unbothered by this statement “finally” the red head spoke going back to the game he was playing. 

 

“I uh thanks I guess” the  brunette sighed , Hoseok rolling his eyes ,sitting up putting his phone down “look Joonie everyone knows you like hyung ,I k ow it Yoongi hyung knows it even Jin knows it to the point he’s been flirting with your clumsy for months so yeah you’ll be fine” he spoke up looking the younger in the eyes before flashing that golden sunshine of a smile patting his shoulder. Namjoon standing up feeling motivated “YEAH I WILL wait HES been flirting with me?” He asked watching Hoseok nod furiously “right YEAH I WILL!” He declared again leaving the room. 

 

 

Hoseok sitting back reopening his game “go get him tiger” he mumbled . 

 

 

Namjoon freezing on the spot once he spotted his hyung in the canteen of their college studying hard , taking a deep breath he started making his way over going through countless ways to ask the older out on a date stopping dead on his tracks when a sweet filled voice called out “Jinnie hyung?”   

 

A shorter pink haired boy ran over to Seokjin’s table the older looking up smiling brightly before being tackled by a bone crushing hug “ahh Jimin ah it hurts” the blond giggled ruffling the pink locks as the younger pecked his cheek playfully “ahh stop that silly” he called out feigning annoyance, his scrunched up face relaxing as he loudly laughed at the others pout “mian Jiminie , OH! Namjoonie too” he added once he spotted the brunette smiling softly at him. 

 

Namjoon thought he was gonna see his heart beat through his shirt with the way the older looked at him “oh right this is my hoobae Park Jimin isn’t he cute?” Seokjin spoke up introducing the younger as Namjoon nodded “and this is Kim Namjoon he’ll be a good hyung to you too ok so be nice to him” he added as the two greeted each other. 

 

 “oh hyung is it that Joon?” The younger asked shamelessly as the blond nodding calmly “yeah he is” he answered “that’s my Namjoonie”.

 

 

~~~~~~wavy flash back lines ooooooo~~~~

 

“Appa”  Jea sighed trying to hold back her laughter hand over ,shoulders shaking uncontrollably. The older blinking as he cleared his throat “ok maybe you’re right” he stated before laughing with his daughter.