Life takes time ok

Gone but not forgotten (a Christmas story)

“But Kookie I have a lot to prepare it’s better this way beside it was Hobi’s idea hmm don’t be to grumpy hmm?” Jimin coed walking through the door arms full of heavy box filled bags , Jungkook looking more tired than when he had left sighed dragging the suitcase “neh eomma” he replied the elder man stood there waiting for a reply with a stern face that disintergrated instantly when he got the answer he wanted. 

 

Jungkook taking to drag the suitcase to the guest room grumbiling to himself . As two other men came into living area “I seem to forget how wound up min can get himself” the taller of the two chuckled setting the box down before running his hand through his auburn locks, the other smiling “ its worth it though Hoseok “ he said quite proudly hands on hips , the younger looking confused arching an eye brow “do enlighten me oh Yoongi the wise” he stated flatly throwing the shorter off a bit. Taking a deep breath the brunette smiled widely flushing his signature gummy smile “the is bomb” “DAD GROSS” Jungkook shouted  looking disgusted as the older men laughed loudly. 

 

Jimin coming back through from the kitchen eyes ready to murder who ever woke his precious grandson up as Jea  sighed going back upstairs “urgh you even left Tae to struggle by himself you know he’s not supposed to lift anything heavy” he whined hands up in the air as he went back outside followed by a worried Hoseok. 

 

“Namjoon”

“Yoongi” 

 

The two left spoke to each other before the taller pulled his friend into a bone crushing hug “ thank you always  for coming “ Namjoon sighed as his best friend became a limp noodle “okok I get it let go”

 

“Don’t change Yoongi don’t change”

 

 

Taehyung sat pouting at the small dining table holing his legs close to his chest ,his black curls falling into his eyes as he watched Jimin unpack one of the large boxes of fresh food the older insisted on taking flinching when the octopus tried to escape its styrofoam prison before being huddled back in with a smack of a spatula. 

 

Jimin looking at the other smiling softly “you ok Tae?” Noticing the younger’s caged off quietness. putting a heavy bag of potato’s on top of the lid , running a hand gently through the raven locks he held out his other for the younger who grasped it hard shaking. 

 

“I miss him Jiminie I miss hyung” the younger sobbed being pulled into a hug feeling the small hand pat his back gently “I know baby I miss him too but I think he would be sad to see his little dongseng cry like this... maybe after teasing you first tho” the brunette tried to soothe the other “yeah he probably would” Taehyung hiccuped as the other wiped his face. 

 

After a few minutes Taehyung had calmed down enough to let Jimin carry on with sorting his ingredients gnawing on his lip. Quick little foot steps increases in volume accompanied by the quick excited breaths  “TATA SAMCHON!!!” Yoosun screamed happily jumping into the mans arms squishing his face “why cry?” The five year old pouted  noticing the raven haired males puffy eyes making the other smile “sorry aga but you have to be at least six to know that “ he sighed contently. 

 

The five year old clearly unsatisfied with his great uncles answer wriggling away to hug his grandmother. 

 

Hoseok gently nudged Taehyung awake  , looking about he realised he was in the final guest room “when did I get here?” He asked taking the glass of water from the auburn haired male “you fell asleep in the kitchen a few hours ago so I took you up “ he answered listening to the younger hum “time for medicine TaeTae” he added holding up the small blister strip. 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Taehyung stared at the small bottles of pills ,twirling it in his fingers as he rested his arms on his bouncing legs. Feeling a small dip in the bed he quickly glanced behind him seeing Seokjin silently lean against the head board , what felt like an eternity passed until the younger brother spoke very faintly “you don’t think I’m crazy hyung” his legs stopped biting his bottom lip. Seokjin shook his head reaching out for the younger “no Tae I don’t depression doesn’t make you crazy” the burnt out blond started pulling the younger close to him enveloping him “it might drive you crazy but that’s why the doctor wants to help you so you don’t feel like that all the time so you can see what a wonderful person you are, your only 19 life takes time Ok?” He finished the younger’s hair

 

~~~~~~

 

Taehyung swallowed the pill with the water “I hate how these ones make me tired and dizzy” he mumbled ,his chin being lifted “hey I can do the work for the both of us for now ok” Hoseok smiled pinching the younger’s cheeks as he grinned back “ank oo obi” the curly hair man giggled