Unholy fire

Obedient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is thrown against the wall like the ragdoll that he was. He whimpers softly and he tries to move away when a vase is thrown at him. It doesn't hit him, but it shatters on the wall. The sharps that falls on him cuts into his skin. He finally let the tears out, they held no feelings but they came out. He doesn't know why he cries anymore. Is it for the pain that he feels, or for the man he loves whom no longer is the gentle kind man. The one that he fell in love with, the one who was going to give Kyungsoo everything his little heart desires. Or maybe that had been an illusion that Kyungsoo gave himself when he said yes to the man. The man who had slaughtered people like they were nothing more than cattles that are meant to be slaughtered. Why did Kyungsoo even love him-? His thoughts were cut short when the man pull him by the hair. 

Dragged him towards their shared bedroom, not caring if Kyungsoo was breaking into pieces. That the wounds would eventually be infected and he would die. He tosses Kyungsoo onto the bed. Kyungsoo looks at him with pained filled eyes, he wcan see the fire that burns in the eyes of Chanyeol. They were always burning with an unholy fire. "Angel  angel angel." He grins trapping Kyungsoo under him, his smile was seducing, it was twisted in all the wrong ways. It didn't belong to the Chanyeol that smiled at him in the morning. The one that was like the sun and the light, where did they go wrong. 

"I did this all for you my love. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter