Good boy

Obedient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo runs his hand through the fresh flowers left behind for him. He wonders.....who gave it to him. He smiles bringing them up, taking in their smell. So sweet, so soft. Of course, he smiles lightly to himself, he looks out the window a bit before going to look for a vase to put the flowers in. It was always nice walking through the halls of the big mansion, the sunlight shining in from the window. It was warm, he feels so loved. So loved by the man who put him into this big mansion, leaving Kyungsoo unable to leave when he is not here. But to Kyungsoo that was alright, because it meant that he was loved very much by Chanyeol. Chanyeol who's possessiveness knows no bounds. The only way for Kyungsoo to communicate with his family and friends was when Chanyeol was there, or calling them from the phone.

Kyungsoo gently organized the flowers into the vase, he smiles gently as he runs his fingers through the petals of the flowers. Maybe today Chanyeol would be back early and they can spend sometime together before the dark comes. He has missed him for a while, such a shame. Kyungsoo sets the flowers by the window and takes a seat on the chair, looking outside. 

He remembers. The first time they met, Chanyeol was the best person he ever met. He was like the sun, cheerful all the time. Kyungsoo would have never known that he was a son of a tycoon, if it wasn't for the accident when everything changed. Kyungsoo sighs as he leans on the window. The man disappea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter