To be obedient

Obedient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All that he had ever seen in his short life, was beauty, flowers, smiles and all that was good. Not once would he had thought that such illusions would be destroyed all so easily. Kyungsoo wonders as he the wound on his lips, tasting the dried blood. He looks at the door as his eyes had was used to the darkness. In a small room, no windows, only darkness but not cold, that in which Kyungsoo was thankful for. He was wants to call out to his mama and papa. But they abandoned him here, he wants to go home. However there's no home. They had told him that the nice man would take care of him. That he is doing this for his elder brother....for his family because he loved them. That's what they told him, and of course like an obedient child he believes them. He tries to move his battered body to sit up, but the pain was leaves him unable to move even a little bit. 

So he waits to hear the familiar steps that only belongs to the nice man, he waits for the food that the man always brings. Even if it's not as tasty as it was from home, he can stomach it. It feels lonely, but he behaves himself because it's what's he's told to do. For his family.....for his family. Kyungsoo closes his eyes hoping that he can get some sleep in, however it never comes. It only comes when he is tired to the bone, even then he can't get a lot of sleep in. He misses his small comfy bed, he misses everything but he can't go back because he is doing this for his family because he loved them. 

He perks up slightly when he hears the footstep coming close, again he tries to make his body obey and sit up to greet the man. Maybe this today, he would be nice and wash Kyungsoo clean and get some small snacks even if they were snacks for the man's cute puppy. That makes Kyungsoo wonder, maybe the man would bring the puppy for him to play with. 

His body though, doesn't obey but he puts on a small smile, the door opens and the nice man steps in. In his hand was a small bowl of food, the man has a nice smile on. Maybe today he will be nice. "Oh Kyungsoo, little broken doll. Look at you, look at you." his smooth deep voice says as he approaches the boy on the ground. "Oh little doll, look at you, look at you." He repeats running a hand through his hair. "You are so obedient, like your parents had said. What a cute broken doll." He chuckles, picking Kyungsoo up like he isn't heavy at all, maybe he had lost weight. "So so broken but still beautiful. Let me care for you today." He smiles as he sat Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter