C.

We Got Married
The newlyweds are heading to their new house. What awaits for them?
MC Misun: Ah its the young couple again!

      Sujeong and V sat in the van with their managers in front. Sujeong looked at him and he smiled, "What?"

     "I thought you'd surprise me and offer to drive." 

     He sighed, "Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take the test. I'd look cool reversing, right?" She acted as though she was thinking before pinching her fingers, "Maybe a tiny bit." He shifted to face her, "Now I really have to take the exam now." 

     Sujeong ate some of the snacks she had packed in the car earlier. "How do you think the apartment will look?" He shrugged, "It can honestly be anything. Do you remember a long time ago a couple got a container box because they were so busy."

     Sujeong shook her head, "Ah! No I hate it!" He laughed, "They might drop us off in the middle of nowhere and we can live in a tent."

     She pouted and gestured the bag to him. He took one out and ate and she smiled. "Oppa~."

     He snorted on the snack and looked at her, "Oh?" She grabbed his pinky and he burst out laughing. She started to swing their hands slightly.

MC Jinyoung: Look how happy he is from that.

     "If they put us in a container will you buy me a house?" He shook his head, "We haven't made that much yet." She slumped in the chair and pouted as she gazed at him, "How about a hotel then?" He bit his lip and turned to the window and laughed.

Q. Why did you react like that when she asked for a hotel room?
Ah, I don't know if I can explain myself properly . I'll say nothing. 
MC Heechul: His ears are red! Look at it!
MC Misun, smirking: What are you thinking Taehyung~?

     Sujeong noticed and let go of his hand and pushed his arm, "Oppa! What are you thinking of?" He shook his head grinning, "Nothing!" "Your ears are red!"

Q. Did you know what he was thinking of?
 Of course, I did. He couldn't stop smiling and his ears turned red.

     V's manager suddenly called out, "We're here." Sujeong gasped at the sight of the apartment complex they arrived at. "It's so pretty!" As she looked out the window, Taehyung sent a secret thumbs up to his manager. 

The studio burst out laughing. 

    Sujeong glanced at him and then at his manager. "Manager-nim. Did you just distract me?"

...

   "We're here," her manager said as he turned the car off.  She stared at Taehyung's manager a bit longer but her tugged on her hand. "Don't you want to see our place before it gets too dark?" 

    She stepped out of the car and shivered instantly. They began walking to the apartment together, alone for the first time. 

    "Are you cold?" She nodded and he walked over to her and suddenly put his arm over her shoulder.  

MC Misun: Omo! He's just going for it! MC Leeteuk: He's not hesitating. 
MC Jinyoung: He's a man. 

     She squealed and pulled away immediately and said,  "Oppa!" He laughed and took off his jacket and handed it to her,  "I'm just teasing you."

     She took it from him wearily and put it on. She started to get close to him and he laughed.  "It's longer on you." Her hands were hidden in the long sleeves and she begun swinging them around.

    He couldn't take it anymore.  He pinched her cheek,  "Cute." She pouted as she weakly brushed it away,  "Oppa."

Q.  Why did you keep teasing your wife?
Because she's cute.
 He laughs. 
I really can't hide my feelings. 
MC Misun: But they're really comfortable with skinship. 
MC Heechul: I wonder~

     They finally arrived at the door of the new apartment. Taehyung stood behind her and covered her eyes as his hands hovered over her face.

    "Ready?" She nodded and he put in the password and opened the door.  He gasped loudly as he entered. "It's really nice. Really.  Wah~! They love us."

     She stood on her toes in anticipation. "I want to see too!" He walked around her and took off his shoes, "Keep your eyes closed. I'll guide you."

   He held his hand out and she grabbed it as she kept her eyes shut tightly. He pulled her forward and took a step up. "Ah!" He instantly dropped. 

    "Oppa!" He stood up silently laughing, "Sorry sorry. You have to step up." She pouted as he pulled her towards the couch." This isn't very romantic." He leaned down to her face and smiled. "Open."

     She slowly opened her eyes and laughed as she pulled away from his face. She hit his shoulder and backed away from him. She began blushing. He grinned, "Why? What's wrong?" She stood up and ran to the kitchen, "It's really nice in here." He stood up and followed her to the kitchen and stood behind her at the sink. 

     "Is it," he whispered. She dropped to the floor and he stepped back in surprise. "Are you okay?" She covered her face, "Stop teasing me!" He held up his hands in surrender, "Okay okay I'll stop!" He pulled her up and pulled her by the sleeve to the living room. "Look around properly now." 

    She smiled, "It's really nice and spacious."

 

     He smiled, "I'm glad you like it." She took off the coat and placed it on the hanger. "Let's check out the bedroom upstairs." He nodded and they walked into it. 

    Sujeong gasped, "It's so pretty!" The room was a pastel blue color and the bed was a cool white. There was a princess net hanging around the bed making a curtain. The large windows had cushions so that you could sit and look at the night sky. She ran over to the window and sat down and he jumped on the bed. He groaned, "I'm exhausted." 

    She walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. "Did you have a long practice?" He nodded sighing. She patted his shoulder. "I'll go heat up our food. You can take a short nap." He nodded and grabbed a pillow and fell asleep instantly. 

     Sujeong headed to the kitchen and begun to heat the food.  

 

     After about 30 minutes she went inside the room.  She walked next to him and begun to rub his shoulder. "Wake up," she whispered softly. He grumbled as he turned over.  He opened his eyes and smiled. "I like seeing you like this."

MC Misun: They're so natural with skinship! 
MC Heechul: I know!  He reminds me of myself. 
MC Leeteuk: You're right about that. 

     Sujeong poked his stomach, "Get up." He sat up and stretched his hands out.  "Pull me up." Sujeong tsked, "Oppa you act just like a baby." Despite that she still grabbed his hands and helped him up.  

   They walked to the living room and she rested a bowl of rice for him.  "Sit down first I'll serve the food." He nodded and sat down.

Q.  How did you feel when you ate your first meal in the house?
Taehyung smiles.  
It was a warm feeling. I thought to myself, 'ah this is what marriage feels like.' 
I really like it. 

     They ate in silence before Taehyung suddenly yawned while eating. She looked to at him. "Are you really that tired?" He nodded.  

    She stood up and pointed to his plates, "I'll put them up. You can go rest in the room. I'll be there soon."

     He nodded and went inside and lay on the bed.  After Sujeong finished cleaning up she walked inside to see him laying on the bed asleep. 

     He shifted and opened his eyes. "Come here."

     She laughed nervously and her sat up and ran a hand through his hair. He opened his arms.  "Come to bed honey."

     Her face exploded with red and she turned away.  He laughed at her reaction ans stood up and pushed her toward the bed.

     "You can sleep under the net okay?" She pulled her hands away from her face and slowly crawled into the bed and quickly put the net over herself. 

      He laughed and lay next to her. "Good night."

     She squeezed her eyes shut and he moved closer. "Good night oppa."

What will our couple get up to next week?