B.

We Got Married
MC Misun: I've been waiting for this moment all week. 
MC Heechul: We're starting off with the jawline guy then? 
MC Jinyoung:I can't wait to see who he is. 

     The man laughs at her actions and she let's go of his hand as soon as they enter. "You're cute."

MC Misun: Omo! He's strong. 
MC Heechul: He's a man. 

    She blushed and laughed in embarrassment and he pointed to her, "I know you!" 

MC Leeteuk: Really? 
MC Misun: He guessed that quickly? 

  "Really?"

  "Yeah! You're Sujeong from Lovelyz!" dropped open and she looked at the cameras in shock.  She covered , "How did you know?"

Q.  We're you shocked that he found out? 
Yes. I hadn't done anything to give myself away and my group just debuted!  We aren't very popular now!
 
Q.  How did you figure out your wife's identity? 
She has a unique laugh. 
He grins. 
MC Heechul smirks: Something's fishy there.  I think they met before. 
MC Jinyoung: They had to. 

     "It's a secret." She laughed and reached for her mask. "I can take this off now." She pulled it off slowly and bowed as soon as she was done to him. 

    "Are you going to take yours off?" He thought for a second,  "If you beat me in air hockey.  Best two out of three." 

    They walked to the table and she pulled up her long sleeves and rested the disc on the table.  She quickly sent the puck into his goal and whooped at her victory!  

    "I won!" He quietly grabbed the puck and rested it on the table and sent it flying into the goal.  She gasped,  "You cheated!"

    He shook his head, "You weren't paying attention." She grabbed the puck and leaned forward, "It's on."

MC Misun: I think this is a competitive couple. 

     They battled for a while until the groom sent the puck flying into her goal.  He cheered and her shoulders slumped before she grabbed the puck with determination and set it on the table. She sent it flying in his goal and he gasped. 

    "You cheated!"

    "You weren't paying attention." He grabbed the puck and set it down. "All or nothing now."

    They both began their battle and blocked every shot that was sent their way.  Suddenly there was the familiar clinking sound of the puck going in. 

The camera stopped and the studio groaned. 

MC Leeteuk: Why? 

    The video showed both of their shocked expressions and then focused on Sujeong who pulled the puck out with a pout.

    "Can we play another game?" He shook his head. She went up to him,  "Please Oppa?"

The studio erupted in cheers and MC Heechul laughed: She knows how to get him.  
MC Leeteuk: We have to see how he reacts  first.

    He bit his lip to stop his smile, "No." 

Q.  Did you like it when she called you Oppa?
Yes. Who wouldn't like that? 
 
Q.  Why didn't you agree then. 
I can't give her my weakness so early. 
The studio laughed at his response. 
MC Misun: He's clever too! 

     Sujeong poked his arm softly,  "Please?" He seems to do melt instantly as he nodded.  

MC Misun smiled: He couldn't resist.

     They walk over to the motorbike game and she goes to get on the bike.  He paused,  "You're wearing a dress will it be okay?"

   She nodded and jumped on the bike. "Let's go!" He looked stunned for a moment before getting on the other one.  They raced for two laps and Sujeong won by pushing his bike at the last second.  

The studio laughed at her actions.
Q.  We're you upset when she pushed the bike? 
No.  I let her win that round.  I'll win the next one.
 

     They stood in front of the basketball game and he took off his jacket and pulled his sleeves up. "Let's play." 

MC Misun: He's got nice arms. 

Jinyoung nods in agreement and Leeteuk just smiles at them. 

     The buzzer goes off and they begin to shoot. Surprisingly they are both getting all of the balls in the hoop. At the last second, Sujeong manages to throw one more ball inside and wins the game.

   "You have to take off your mask now Oppa." He smiled at the term and nodded, "Turn around first."

   She shrugged and turned around as he put his hand on his mask. He took a step closer as he put it behind his back. "Turn around."

    She turned around and burst out laughing before bowing to him. "Sunbae!"

MC Misun: Who is it? 

   The camera panned on him and the studio gasped.  

It's BTS V! 
"Bang-tan! Hello, I am BTS V!"

      Sujeong covered  in shock as he held out his hand for her to shake.  

Q.  Do you know each other?
 We worked together before! A few months ago on a short award show as MCs. 

   She shook his hand and they sat down at a nearby table.  She blushed, "I'm sorry Sunbae." He shook his head,  "It's fine," he smiled, "So what do we call each other?"

     She shrugged, "Would you mind if I called you Oppa?" He nodded as he smiled at her. She covered her face, "It's so embarrassing to see you again." He walked over to her and pulled out a chair, "Let's talk." 

MC Heechul: They seem close. 

   She sat down and a server cam to them and rested a fruit platter and two plates in front of them. She grabbed a handful of grapes and put a watermelon slice on his. "Thank you." She made eye contact and looked away smiling, "It's so weird to see you. Did you know I was coming on?"  He shook his head, "I wasn't sure we'd be paired together, but I think I had an idea that you were." 

   "Did you want to be paired with me?" He threw his head back before leaning closer, "Did you?" She leaned forward slightly, "I asked first."

Q. Are you close to V?
We had worked together once earlier this year, and our groups were paired together for ISAC. We've talked a few times before.  
MC Leeteuk: Is that code for we are friends?

     He raised an eyebrow, "I'm not sure. I knew that I would treat my wife well no matter who she was." She smiled, "Oooh. So what do we do from here?" As soon as she said that he pulled out a mission card. "Now that you have met. Get ready to go to your newlywed home!" 

    "Already?" He nodded and stood up. "Let's go." 

What's in store for our young couple?