A.

We Got Married

       The dorm was unusually quiet. Jiae sat on the floor hugging a giant teddy bear as she flipped through the book she was reading. Jin sat behind her eating a sausage and playing with her hair as she read along with her. 

     Sujeong came out in an apron and Jiae burst out laughing, "Ya! Dress like you usually do." 

    Sujeong ignored her comment and gestured a spoon to her. "Unni tell me if anything is missing."

    Jiae smiled and gave her a thumbs up.  "It's delicious but it needs a bit more salt." 

   Sujeong nodded and went back in the kitchen.

   "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Ryu Sujeong. I'm from Lovelyz. Nice to meet you."
Q. Who do you hope is your husband?
      "Someone who is kind, mature and funny. An Oppa." 
 
   She giggled. 
Q. Do you have an ideal type? Any celebrities?
     "I don't think I can say this but I really like Lee Jongsuk. He's  really funny." 
 

      Sujeong turned the stove off after taking off her apron. She was in the process of taking it off when there was a loud knock on the door. Jiae and Jim smiled at each other and suddenly a blur ran out of a bedroom and pushed the door open. Sujeong ran over and Yein grabbed the letter out of the mailbox. 

    Yein jumped into the couch where the other girls were and they surrounded her instantly. Baby soul and Kei rushed out and sat next to them as they read. 

Sujeong <3 ?
Hello newlywed bride! Get ready to meet your husband. Put on this costume and get ready to have your first blind date! You will be meeting at XXX-XXX-XXX!

      The girls let out a squeal and Yein ran back outside to get the box that was in front of the door. 

MC MiSun: Ah they're cute.  I remember when I was like that.
  The studio burst out laughing at her response to them. 

     Sujeong gasped as she pulled out the black lace dress with a matching gold embroidered mask.  "It's so pretty!"  

A few minutes later Sujeong comes out in her new outfit. 

    The members all clap for her and Babysoul hands her a wrapped container with the samgyetang she made earlier.  "You nervous?"

    Sujeong nodded and Yein yelled,  "You're perfect now go!  We're kicking you out!"

    She rolled her eyes and hugged them all before walking to the van. As they drove off she began talking to the driver.

    "Can you tell me who he is?"

The driver seemed stunned, "...."

The studio burst out laughing at the driver's face and her nervous laughter. 
 

      She sat back in her seat and the car filled with silence.  

....

    "Can you turn on the music? Candy jelly love please." She handed him their CD and he looked at it and smiled. 

    The driver seemed surprised and laughed quietly as he put their CD in the car.  

   As soon as the music began she begun to dance and sing along with the song. 

MC Misun: She's really promoting herself well.
 
MC Leeteuk: You have to as an artist.  He turned to the camera and suddenly bowed. 

Show Super Junior some love!

MC MiSun laughed: Ah shameless!

    The driver glanced at her through the rearview mirror and turned the music up slightly. The car drives off playing music in the highway. "Support Lovelyz Candy Jelly Love!"

   The scene changes to a man holding a rose sitting at a table nervously. 

MC Misun: Who is it? 
Q.  Are you nervous to meet your new wife? 
 
The man's jaw is only shown and the women in the studio all sigh happily. 
 
MC Leetuk: It's just a jaw!
MC Misun: Women like things like that.  
I'm nervous.  
 
MC Jinyoung: He's got a nice voice too.  He has to be a singer. 
Q.  What is your ideal type? 
 
Someone who's energetic and caring. Maybe someone older than me? 
 
Q.  What if she's younger? 
 
He laughs in response. "I'll take care of her. "
The studio erupted in squeals and the guys looked at them. 

MC Heechul: Why are you screaming? 

     The car stopped and Sujeong got out slowly. They were at a hybrid restaurant that had a baking section on the second floor.  Sujeong gasped at it,  "I've always wanted to come here."

    She walked inside and took a deep breath.  "I'm nervous."

    A server came out and gestured to the room they were going to be in.  Sujeong gripped her package tighter and took a deep breath.  The door opened and she took a step back. 

MC Misun: Oh she's nervous. She's  nervous!

     She walked inside and the guy stood up.  She rested the package on the table and it slipped a bit and he caught it.  She put her hand on her face in embarrassment as her cheeks flared up. 

     She bowed quickly and he bowed back.  He walked over and pulled out her chair for her.  "Thank you."

MC Jinyoung: He's a gentleman.

    He smiled and she whispered, "He has a nice smile." He laughed,  "I can hear you." she seemed to turn crimson and he shook his head, "It's fine!"

    "You have a nice voice!" He chuckled,  "Thank you!" They sat in silence and he pointed to the present, "What's that?" She opened the box and said,  "I made this for you. It's samgyetang. It's good for your throat." 

   "I love it! I really needed something like this!" She took out a leg for him to eat and watched him carefully. 

Q.  Why did you make samgyetang?
I wanted to see if he was a singer or actor. Singers love it when their throat is on a bad condition and it's low calorie.
MC Heechul: She's smart. 

MC Misun: I wish I was that clever. 

 

      He took a bite, "How old are you?"

      "20."

     "Really?"

     She nodded and he sat back and smiled. "I'm 21."

     "Really?" 

Q.  How did you feel when you heard he was older. 
 
   I was shocked. 
 
Q.  But you're 20.
 
She laughs.  I guess you're right. 
 

     "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" She shook her head in reply.  "I was too busy practicing." He looked up at her,  "So you're an idol? Girl group or soloist?"

     She froze and laughed in surprise before nodding, "I really can't be mysterious. Yes, I'm an idol."

     He nodded and she looked at him again and smiled,  "Are you an actor?" He thought for a moment and then nodded.  She gasped,  "Really?"

MC Misun: Is he? 

     He nodded and closed the food up. He held out his hand and said,  "Let's go and play some games."

MC Jinyoung: He's strong from the start. 

    She blushed before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the doors.  

MC Heechul: That's how you do it! 
MC Leeteuk: That's what he likes. 
The studio laughs at his glare to him. 
Where will our couple's first date lead to?